Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 903 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 13537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    That's good to hear, I came back from a long road trip and saw the boards were swamped with negative reviews of her and thought wheels fell off the cart in her world. I had posted she was the best provider I ever had in the North America (true, I don't lie or white knight) before those negative reviews. I think I have seen Monica about 10 times in a very short period of time. You don't do that with a lousy provider. I have seen providers that many times before over the span of a years never in a 2 month time period. If all is well with her take the plunge, even if you like younger women she does a great job with make up and lingerie. Its not like she charges a lot so if she isn't for you then you aren't out all that much unlike some of the other high priced girls around here who do not deliver on a great time. And if you do see a great provider at a low cost tip them. They will eventually book up fast as word gets around and guys who didn't tip might not get texted back. And to be on the safe side, don't bring tip money in with her, stash it in the car. You can always tell her on your way out the door that you are coming right back with a tip. Looks like there have been more positive reviews of her than negative since her negative reviews so I would say your post is credible.
    Saw Monica today. My 3rd or 4th time. As always, she's got her A game. Truly unbelievable experience, from top to bottom. You're missing out if you don't give her a try. Just a heads up, she has a cat. Didn't bother me, but didn't want anyone to be surprised. If you can't track her # in stg, PM me. And thanks again so much, Big Cat, for the referral.

  2. #7806

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemie1  [View Original Post]
    She will lower her rates I got her to 40 on qv (it was a struggletoget her that low). She's nothing special she's thick in the wrong way and usually doesn't offer BJ but is a good pound toy and she's loves sex. Be safe guys.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...w/072415002057
    Seen many negative reviews on her but no one would give details as to why, one mans negative experience is another mans dream screw. So I tried to arrange something her over text and she was a pain in the butt to deal with so It never happened. She doesn't charge much so I figured if she was that awful I wasn't out much. I would still arrange something with her if she made it easy on me and didn't go out of her way to make things difficult.

    Short fat girls tend to be great at a good pounding. I have no idea why but every time I hooked up with one it was a good time.

  3. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy2019  [View Original Post]
    I had a a time and place set up with this provider and when I got there she ghosted me. Kinda bummed because I really wanted to hook up based on her reviews.
    That seems to be going around with a lot of girls in Chattanooga. Every woman who has ghosted me has had the "Don't waste my time" on her ad too. When I first heard of Ghosting I figured it was happening to guys who had a bad reputations and when the provider sees the vehicle they come in with they didn't answer the text but it happened to me here the week I arrived so I never earned a Reputation when it happened. I can understand something coming up in an emergency but no text to apologize and explain it. Before I moved here I was ghosted twice, both times the girl fell asleep and we rescheduled and had a great time with both girls who did that. I move to Chattanooga and it happened multiple times that first month I was here and no explanation.

  4. #7804

    Ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    That's good to hear, I came back from a long road trip and saw the boards were swamped with negative reviews of her and thought wheels fell off the cart in her world. I had posted she was the best provider I ever had in the North America (true, I don't lie or white knight) before those negative reviews. I think I have seen Monica about 10 times in a very short period of time. You don't do that with a lousy provider. I have seen providers that many times before over the span of a years never in a 2 month time period. If all is well with her take the plunge, even if you like younger women she does a great job with make up and lingerie. Its not like she charges a lot so if she isn't for you then you aren't out all that much unlike some of the other high priced girls around here who do not deliver on a great time. And if you do see a great provider at a low cost tip them. They will eventually book up fast as word gets around and guys who didn't tip might not get texted back. And to be on the safe side, don't bring tip money in with her, stash it in the car. You can always tell her on your way out the door that you are coming right back with a tip. Looks like there have been more positive reviews of her than negative since her negative reviews so I would say your post is credible.
    I had a a time and place set up with this provider and when I got there she ghosted me. Kinda bummed because I really wanted to hook up based on her reviews.

  5. #7803

    If you're low on cash

    She will lower her rates I got her to 40 on qv (it was a struggletoget her that low). She's nothing special she's thick in the wrong way and usually doesn't offer BJ but is a good pound toy and she's loves sex. Be safe guys.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...w/072415002057

  6. #7802

    Paradise is never nice

    Inquired with this one again to see if her rates possibly decreased.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...o/203961041281

    Apparently not, they've actually increased. Asked about a half hour, and was quoted "200 hh without head, 250 with head". I'm not donating anything for no head, and 250 for a half? Surpasses even Alyona's rates, and I guarantee you she is not a better performer, and also not as attractive. Might as well stick to what I know.

    Someone must be paying it however, she's been in the area for quite some time.

  7. #7801
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    Hey BC, she is definitely in my top 3 for GFE. Based on my conversation with her, she stated the negative reviews were from a couple of disgruntled mongers. She gave me a few pretty funny examples, if you want more details inbox me. I will be repeating next time I'm in town.

    C.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com C /620688122652.
    That's good to hear, I came back from a long road trip and saw the boards were swamped with negative reviews of her and thought wheels fell off the cart in her world. I had posted she was the best provider I ever had in the North America (true, I don't lie or white knight) before those negative reviews. I think I have seen Monica about 10 times in a very short period of time. You don't do that with a lousy provider. I have seen providers that many times before over the span of a years never in a 2 month time period. If all is well with her take the plunge, even if you like younger women she does a great job with make up and lingerie. Its not like she charges a lot so if she isn't for you then you aren't out all that much unlike some of the other high priced girls around here who do not deliver on a great time. And if you do see a great provider at a low cost tip them. They will eventually book up fast as word gets around and guys who didn't tip might not get texted back. And to be on the safe side, don't bring tip money in with her, stash it in the car. You can always tell her on your way out the door that you are coming right back with a tip. Looks like there have been more positive reviews of her than negative since her negative reviews so I would say your post is credible.

  8. #7800

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the experiences I had with her, been some negative reviews lately glad to see she is still pleasing clients. When I was seeing her I said she was the best provider I have ever had and its true. Great performer and I left feeling like she was in love with me (deep down I knew better but let the positive vibe flow like it was real). Running late and still communicating is a sign she squeezed you into her life but kept you updated on what was going on.
    Hey BC, she is definitely in my top 3 for GFE. Based on my conversation with her, she stated the negative reviews were from a couple of disgruntled mongers. She gave me a few pretty funny examples, if you want more details inbox me. I will be repeating next time I'm in town.

    C.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com C /620688122652.

  9. #7799

    Robyn

    Just a heads up for everyone so you don't have a repeat of my error today, confirm what city she is in, based off reviews that hadn't even crossed my mind, luckily I missed a text and she called and the misunderstanding was figured out, and I will get to see her at a later date and post a review.

  10. #7798

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this one who has been posting some in Dalton.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/481683418006
    I was hoping to see a reply to your post by now because I am a bit curious. She looks like she could be fun in one picture and looks pale like she is possessed by demons in the next. So now we have 2 Senior members with plenty of contributions curious about her, maybe there is a lurker who has seen her who might want to bust his contribution cherry and let us know details on this girl.

  11. #7797
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    Recent outcall visit with Monica, she ran late but communicated. Personable and fun. She either got off or deserves an Oscar, either way my ego was boosted. Not a clock watcher. Highly recommend, eat your Wheaties and bring your A game.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...c/620688122652

    Happy hunting,

    C.
    Totally agree. I've dreamed of Monica a couple of times & she's definitely into what she does & send to really enjoy it. Easy to talk to.

  12. #7796

    Ebony girls?

    Is there any young, black girls you guys would recommend?

  13. #7795

    Tight Pretty Pink. In Dalton

    Anyone have information on this one who has been posting some in Dalton.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/481683418006

  14. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to spicy dreams for giving me the contact info for her. She gave me the go ahead to review her and give her number to those who ask.

    She's tall (5'10" at least, maybe 6'0") She's a spinner thin, but not anorexic thin, small but firm breasts, pleasant personality. We had discussed what I wanted to do via text so there were no surprises from either. Not sure what her full menu is (you'll have to ask her) but she doesn't do CIM or ANAL. No anal is not a thing for me. Even tho I enjoy CIM her performance and looks make up for that. Definitely will repeat whenever my wallet permits. Damage was 120 for hhr. She came from Lafayette GA to lookout mountain area to see me for that. She said that 120 for hhr is her normal rate, and 200 for full hr. She's under the impression that this is normal for chatt. She's been out of the scene for awhile. I gave her 150 to help cover gas. She thanked me for the tip. And this got me moved to her priority list. She was worth it. Other arrangements were discussed which will benefit both of us in the future. Tip was well worth it.

    If any one wants her contact info PM me. If you don't like the tall, spinner, trimmed grooming, then she's not for you.
    She looks like she'd be a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll get to senior status eventually.

  15. #7793

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by CC2331  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to see Robyn today. Just did a QV today being our first time meeting. She is a good one. I'm relatively new to the hobby and she made me feel comfortable. She is a good one. I will be going back to see her. Feel free to PM me for her contact info. Just be good to her.
    Just dreamt of Robyn as well. Her body does not disappoint! Probably 5'10", cute little ass, boobs are big enough to play with. Started out with a BBBJ, covered everything else. She started out on top, moved to mish, then finished up doggy. Sweet, good personality, cute pretty face, 25 yo, private residence. Worth long drive to Lafayette. 140 roses for hh. Take care of her, my Chattanooga friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape