Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,811 to 18,825 of 44227
-
08-24-21 14:53 #25417Senior Member

Posts: 1377I just don't want to walk out of the barbershop with a dumb and dumber haircut😁.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 14:51 #25416Senior Member

Posts: 1377Bays barber shop or Nancy hair salon?
Does anyone recommend one of those places for a haircut. I know I can go to the barber wax queen in orange. But want to try a new place. Where's Headortails when you need him. He's probably working on two honeys right now.
-
08-24-21 14:36 #25415Regular Member

Posts: 18Legit
Only legit massage I go to are Thai massage on Yelp. Usually. 5/ h. Best you going to get.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 10:30 #25414Banned Member

Posts: 308Legit Reunion
Go to Serenity on the corner of Magnolia and Westminster upstairs behind the 7-11. You'll recognize Kerry from her F and C days. She and her BF own the place. She is the hostess and it's strictly legit. Good massage. And of course you know about YZ. Angela at My Happy Feet on Brookhurst does a great massage for the $30 fee plus tip. And Cindy there does everything so you get to have your cake and eat her too.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 02:31 #25413Senior Member

Posts: 1143Looking for a Legit Massage place without the HJ, FS, etc.
Anyone recommends any good legit place around Bolsa area?
-
08-23-21 19:59 #25412Senior Member

Posts: 1377Sometimes I'll give a rookie a bone. If you get her to take her mask off she has beautiful eyes and a smile.
Originally Posted by DSchrute
[View Original Post]
Please don't flood the place. Sometimes at these places these girls grills are not up to par. They can eat a corn cob through a chain-link fence😳.
-
08-23-21 18:09 #25411Senior Member

Posts: 64Sunnywell
Poa at Sunnywell is who you want then. She does this thing about 3 minutes into the massage where she comes to the side of the bed and basically hovers her crotch over your fingers and then slides them inside her completely unprovoked.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:17 #25410Senior Member

Posts: 136Sunnywell
Sunnywell in S / A lists $80 an hour. Ouch! Downey looks good but I didn't see any rates but they had a nice web site.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:06 #25409Senior Member

Posts: 62Lf 109
Went there back in July based on their IG page. All the girls looked good on the page so I didn't specify. Pulled Jessica. She did not look like the pic that much. Not sure if they use random pics from the net that are close resemblance or not. Opted for 30 min HJ. Enjoyed her dirty talk and she did let me have MSOG so that was nice. . 45 entrance and. 6 for the massage. It was overall meh, not worth that much.
-
08-23-21 11:22 #25408Senior Member

Posts: 189Bedazzle
100 percent. Memories. Misha and Christy miss those sessions.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:21 #25407Senior Member

Posts: 43Jessica will do the trick.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 23:22 #25406Banned Member

Posts: 725I believe it. Hiring is exceptionally difficult right now. My spa (fully legit) hasn't had a new MT application in about 6 months. I have a touch time even hiring front desk girls and I usually have people banging my door down for that job. Fortunately the handouts end in a couple more weeks.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 19:59 #25405I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Skirts
I've got an excuse to disappear for a couple of hours on Wednesday. As some might have seen, I'm in search of AMP girls wearing skirts. To slide my hands up their legs for a panty check is VERY exciting for me. I'm thinking of Sunnywell in Santa Ana or Downey in Hampshire Square. Advice? Better choices?? Both seem to have girls in skirts.
-
08-22-21 19:04 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 402Made a post not too long ago about this. Lots of older spots and spots with some cute girls before the lock down.
Currently best spots I know of.
New Moon Spa in Garden Grove. Recently reviewed. No massage just sex with a relatively young girl. Late 20's / early 30's.
If you willing to go to San Pedro this spot has young girls in dresses. Just HJ.
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../12807080.html
Have had girls in multiple places tell me all this free money the government giving out making it hard for them to hire girls.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 21:36 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 227Bedazzled
Bedazzled, now that brings back memories. I wonder what Misha is doing right now?
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





