Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,826 to 18,840 of 44229
-
08-22-21 19:04 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 402Made a post not too long ago about this. Lots of older spots and spots with some cute girls before the lock down.
Currently best spots I know of.
New Moon Spa in Garden Grove. Recently reviewed. No massage just sex with a relatively young girl. Late 20's / early 30's.
If you willing to go to San Pedro this spot has young girls in dresses. Just HJ.
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../12807080.html
Have had girls in multiple places tell me all this free money the government giving out making it hard for them to hire girls.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 21:36 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 227Bedazzled
Bedazzled, now that brings back memories. I wonder what Misha is doing right now?
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 20:53 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 1377Now you're onto something.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 20:28 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 648He hair is also dyed reddish brown and she wears a pair of bejazzled wedge-heeled flip-flops.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 20:12 #25400Senior Member

Posts: 1377Oh yeah I know who he's talking about it's The Chinese girl around 45 with short to medium hair. She calls you honey. 😳.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 17:24 #25399Regular Member

Posts: 17Tiffany ckb
I was finally able to see Tiffany. Reports about her are not exaggerated. She's a beauty and I'll definitely be back. Thanks for the help Slammer.
-
08-21-21 13:54 #25398Banned Member

Posts: 308Thanks for all the help
Thanks a bunch. I'll race down ask for girl that plays stink finger. Or maybe when you're going to post something ask her name.
Originally Posted by Ggwrx11
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 03:06 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 50Bamboo
Had a bit of time to kill on my way home from work and decided to stop by at the famous bamboo on magnolia / Westminster, 2nd floor. I got there and wanted to check out MMS as a previous post mentioned that she was decent looking. I was not impressed, but still decided to give it a try. There is always a 1st time for everything, right? Haha.
House fee was $35. Used the restroom before I was led to the area that is not even a room. I didn't bother asking the provider for her name, but I would say she was anything to brag about. About 5 minutes into my massage I heard the monger on the other die of the curtain moaning as he was getting his HE. I decided to start rubbing my provider leg and she pulled my ear the first time I touched her. I insisted, but she kept massaging my back. After about 25 minutes she took the sheet off my back and began teasing. The tease was amazing, and she tried to stick her finger inside me a few times. I resisted and flipped. No negotiations were made. She started the HJ and that's when I made the BJ sign. She answered by lifting one finger up. I told her I only had $60 and she said no. I stood and reached my wallet and pulled a cover out. I applied it myself and she began working her skills. After about 7 minutes I blew in the bag. I was able to get FIV and also pulled her top down.
Might repeat in the future.
-
08-19-21 23:45 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 37Lake forest 109
Saw Chloe a cute 26 Asian spinner today. Half hour appointment 40 house 80 tip, got what I needed but everything was average. Nothing spectacular to report.
-
08-19-21 15:42 #25395Senior Member

Posts: 1377San Clemente
I'll be heading down south over the weekend looking for somewhere to try on Sunday. Lake forest, Laguna Hills, Laguna Compton. 😳just seeing if everybody's paying attention. LolLooking for somewhere to try that say. I'm the best she ever had and it's her first time also. And don't tell anybody. LOL prefer slim Asian.
-
08-19-21 15:35 #25394Senior Member

Posts: 1377Haha Not yet.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 11:07 #25393Banned Member

Posts: 308Geez Slammer. I didn't know you had a second user name! LOL.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 09:38 #25392Senior Member

Posts: 1377LOL. I am ready to receive.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 01:51 #25391Senior Member

Posts: 284Nice tip
Thanks for the tip! Good info.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 21:56 #25390Senior Member

Posts: 101You know Slammer is a rock star. Trying to get a hold of him is like trying to talk to a Kardashian.
Originally Posted by Kknm1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




