Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 32164
-
08-24-21 21:30 #19654Senior Member

Posts: 307Cherry
Is she Thai or Chinese. ??
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 21:25 #19653Senior Member

Posts: 133Tysons is very general
Would appreciate a tad more detail to determine location, thanks,.
Originally Posted by Bangkok2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 21:16 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 418MD is getting so much Better than NOVA
Gents,
After consistently staying in NOVA with some great experiences, with her and there some disappointments and a waste of $$ but over the past couple of months, I have been venturing across the bridge and its coming out be 10 out of 10 with prices and quality of ladies. Not paying as much as the NOVA experience, but in cases I have, its been a great experience and then some. FS and no haggling, maybe is just the attraction they have with me, but nonetheless, I'm striking a great play of cards. Keep it safe and play it safe.
One that was quite memorable was today.
Sarah! Great build from top to bottom. Busty Korean and sexy as hell.
I haven't heard any chatter about this place nor her but she is worth her weight in GOLD. Sarah. Short blonde streak haircut wirh some great tits.
Latham Acupuncture 9470 Annapolis Rd $$. 20 FS. It's all open menu.
-
08-24-21 20:41 #19651Senior Member

Posts: 200I don't think these are on the menu. Having said that, I stopped seeing her a few months ago when her price went up to $240.
Originally Posted by Shark125
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 16:46 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 225Cherry Pop
Salami,
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
Nice review. Is it correct that you were with Cherry for an hour.
Thanks.
Rhino.
-
08-24-21 15:22 #19649Senior Member

Posts: 327Popping my cherry
Decided to give Cherry in Fairfax a try. I reached out to her and she was able to take me right away which was lucky. Her apartment was nice, safe and all that. I can see that she uses her real picture online, then she definitely had a pretty tight body. Got naked and got on the table. She gave me a decent massage, and tickled my balls a few times. I turned over and she took her clothes off. She started stroking me off with her hand and dirty talking. It was pretty hot. Then she jumped up on the table and put that pussy in my face. As others have mentioned, yes it is puffy. She had a tiny little bit of stubble but it didn't really bother me. Eventually I blew my load, and she stretched me out and massage me some more. I told her I'd come back and try her again soon. Hopefully she likes me enough to open up that menu a little bit. I wasn't expecting much on the first trip, so overall I'd say it was a success.
Face 7/10.
Body 9/10.
HJ 8/10.
Damage $$.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12785411.html
-
08-24-21 14:33 #19648Senior Member

Posts: 328What dreams are made of
All my really memorial dreams came from discovering a new place that I just drove by referred by another monger here. I have never dreamt well by answering an ad with fake pictures from bedpage or rubratings. That said I believe only 5% of the AMPs out there in NOVA actually get get reported on this thread.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 12:52 #19647Senior Member

Posts: 48Relax & Breeze?
Any intel on Relax or Breeze on Herndon Parkway? There were some initial reports when they first opened, but nothing recent.
Anyone?
-
08-24-21 12:19 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 75Are other providers at FHOH as good as Leah?
Originally Posted by Bangkok2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 23:09 #19645Senior Member

Posts: 549Couldn't schedule and now she's off the site. I guess PV wasn't her calling.
Originally Posted by RokurWorld
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 20:24 #19644Senior Member

Posts: 328What dreams are made of.
IMO memorial dreams are made by driving by and discovering a new AMP or getting a tip from a fellow forum member. I have never had any luck looking at fake pics on bedpage or rubratings ads. That said there are 10 x the AMPs out there then the few that get weekly attention on this thread.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 15:55 #19643Senior Member

Posts: 418Work to OUR Advantage.
Gents, Just a suggestion. I would imagine it would more advantageous for us all if we can get out of just reporting on a few niche spots and get the bulk of them, Making these ladies, get their price under control and get some new talents and the one that are stepping up their game. The price can remain the same due to the talent and large pool of good ones.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/gallery
We need to get this under control they are here solely for us, as a hot commodity for this area until they lock this down or some variant of COVID does us in.
https://dc.rubratings.com/
-
08-23-21 13:55 #19642Regular Member

Posts: 23Already gone?
That was quick. Did you get a chance to sample before she disappeared?
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:07 #19641Regular Member

Posts: 21My long lost Sasha
Sasha retired. Is that correct? Man she was great with a wonderful personality. Wish I knew she left Healing and went right down the road to the one in Manassas. Been looking for her. Asked Mamasan and for some reason she said that Sasha shut it down. Of course she said that to keep my business. Wish I would've know. She relocated right down the street. Dammit!
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:32 #19640Senior Member

Posts: 75That Vivian
Yes this is about that blonde Vivian, if you know who I am talking about then you know and have seen the DDD in action. Setting up a future dream with her, any folks have luck with FIV and FIB with her? I'm hoping to extend our previous menu.











Reply With Quote






