Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 32161
-
08-22-21 06:07 #19636Senior Member

Posts: 383Rich Wellness
This is my first time going to an AMP instead of an independent due to how close it is to me. I called ahead to see if anyone was available, walked in and rang the bell. Manasan greeted me and led me to a room. I undressed and then my masseuse cane in. 40 something girl, if anyone has seen Luna out in Annandale, it's the same face abd gravely kind of voice. Sge ked me to the table shower, also a first for me. Nothing exciting happened, but I liked it. Rhen back to the room where 40 minutes of light rubbing, walking on my back and one instance of pimple popping on my back. Then she had me flip and immediately started the haggling. I don't really know the AMP estimate so I only brought an extra 40 for a tip. Which apparently wasn't enough for anything beyond loosing her dress, do just got a HJ. Which was fine, I guess. I wasn't attracted to her anyhow. She gave me water and candy on the way out though. Never got her name though.
https://dc.rubratings.com/193836
80 for an hour. 40 tip for nude HJ.
-
08-21-21 14:27 #19635Senior Member

Posts: 304Suzihlang. Did you go or what?
Bro, you sent a link. Have you been there? Care to share your review?
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 13:18 #19634Senior Member

Posts: 253Cosmos
Decided to give this a go and selected Jenny. Spa is about as clean as most, I consider it average. Location is somewhat discreet as described, but I'm not fond of standing outside the door in plain view of the parking lot while you wait for them to come to the door. Room was very small and awkwardly shaped. Jenny however, I'd say mid to upper 40's, definitely has a great body for her age. I agree, spinner back in the day. Ass is small, tummy is flat, perky natural B's, she has a small Bush and felt a bit lose from the finger. Her soft touch skills are the best I've ever experienced in 20+ years. That alone is worth the experience.
If I go back, I'll just do the house fee and see what that gets. Generally, once I experience a particular provider, I'm ready to move to the next. The only exceptions are absolute knock out hotties that I connect with on personality.
So, for those that are picky like me and want a reasonable deal, give her a go.
-
08-21-21 08:37 #19633Senior Member

Posts: 200Price
Since we are talking about Latinas, I thought we can bring up the providers in Springfield. This is not a direct comparison as I am pretty sure the Springfield Latinas are HE only. However, their rate is now $260/ hr. See the Olivia below. She is friend with Vivian and Leah, who provide the same services.
https://dc.rubratings.com/125293?__c...zNAdCjcnBszQe9
Another alternative Latina is Jennifer at Fairfax, but it is impossible to get hold of her.
-
08-20-21 21:55 #19632Senior Member

Posts: 253It's not the BEST Latin MP
It's the ONLY Latin MP in NOVA. Number 1 only because there isn't a formidable number 2.
Originally Posted by Navihawk
[View Original Post]
Competition breeds talent. And lack there of yields the mixed bag that was hinted at by Mack.
There's a few spots out in Maryland that if a closer drive would give Sandra a run for her money. She isn’t the ideal candidate but her and her crew are currently running unopposed. So unless another feasible candidate enters this race (or until more spots get discovered) gross mediocrity is what you're stuck to work with.
-
08-20-21 21:38 #19631Senior Member

Posts: 200Interesting thought. I didn't event know 45 min is an option. I guess after building good rapport with the girl, two shots in one hour might be feasible, but the 2nd shot surely has deminished happiness.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 20:55 #19630Senior Member

Posts: 912Comfort Food in Manassas
I was passing by the area of Manassas and decided to try Comfort Massage, right off of Rt 28 (Centreville Rd) near Liberia Ave. Bedpage is all jacked up with the listings so just look on rubmaps to get the address and phone number.
It's a Chinese AMP, 40 for 30 minutes in regards to prices. To my surprise Angela was my provider, who use to work at Healing Therapy at the end of Digges Road in Manassas, by the hospital. She ended up leaving that place and is working at Comfort. Angela is ok looking, middle age Chinese, amicable personality. Her massage is ok, could be better, but she did take direction well edging me to completion. While I was there, I did spot a tall slender Chinese provider. Did not get her name, but would not mind trying her next time. Both Angela and the other girl were sporting the normal Chinese AMP attire, yoga pants and t-shirt. Come on you Chinese AMP girls, start sporting those short shorts like the Korean AMP girls do! LOL Speaking of which, I have to make a trip to Cosmos in Centreville and see Jenny in them short shorts.
-
08-20-21 20:28 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 67I prefer 45 min session with my ATFs. Enough time to take care of them and myself. If first time, 45 minutes enough time to explore options. And if they take too long getting ready, still enough time for fun. Some extra time to chat afterwards and build rapport for next time. Also a better value when you break down the $/15 blocks. HR is too much time I agree.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:33 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 70Viviana FHOH / Latin Touch
Yes Viviana, not Vivian. Sorry for the typo.
-
08-20-21 17:23 #19627Senior Member

Posts: 47I had been thinking about it
I was considering visiting FHOH; some of the reviews made it seem like it would be worth it. But I think I'm going to pass after your info about the girls. Oh, well; I'm sure I can find something better. Thanks to my own searches and this board (thank you), I know there's plenty of other options. Just very few Latina ones, apparently. That is disappointing.
Originally Posted by DmvMack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 17:17 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 283It has been finish twice in my experiences dealing with ST over the course of 10 years. Now if you take 45 mins to finish the first time you probably not getting a second release, LOL.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 17:17 #19625Senior Member

Posts: 134Different name
No. The one the works at FHOH is named Viviana. The big clit Vivian was still in town but left a couple weeks ago with TheBookingAgent and comes back regularly.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 17:08 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 443Is this the same Vivian from Bookalitina with a huge clit? Or anyone come across a box like hers. Dammit man, her box was awesome.
Originally Posted by DmvMack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:45 #19623Senior Member

Posts: 200Time in PV
On all my visit to PV places, I always opts for 30 min sessions mainly because there only reason going to PV is for nova finish. The massage is essentially non-existent and don't want to waste time / money on that. Having said that, I am just wondering what do my fellow mongers do in a 60 min sessions in PV? Unless you get MSOG, I can't find a better use of the additional time.
-
08-20-21 12:09 #19622Senior Member

Posts: 70FHOH / Latin Touch
Gross. This place always seemed weird to me. Reading the reviews going back a few years under FHOH and Latin Touch, this is what I've gathered.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
Sandra, the owner, was originally strictly CFS but then starts giving out BBFS at a certain point.
Vivian was originally offering HE, but at a certain point became completely disgusted with the massage portion of the establishment (which is also legit) altogether.
Gabby, the new girl, seems completely hesitant giving out any extras.
Leah, the least attractive, is the only one that does CFS like a normal provider.
Adriana only does nude hand, and keeps her Covid mask on the whole time.
Very bizarre.










Reply With Quote





