Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 472 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3798

    Missjenifffer

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoppaGeorgio  [View Original Post]
    A scammer created a PD account with a real providers images. Agreed to send her 50 bucks I sent it and then she demanded another 25. Wouldn't answer phone calls kept demanding 25. Oh well lesson learned.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missjenifffer
    Damn, sucks to hear that happened to you. I met this lady a while back, no deposit required, much cheaper rates back then, and it was one hell of a good time. She's had the same account since I last saw her and it's definitely her on the pictures, that's for sure. Whether it's still her managing the account, that could be another story. Wouldn't be the first time a girl resorts to this for easy money. Best practice, don't send a deposit. At least you only sent the first $50.

  2. #3797

    Missjenifffer ripped me off for a 50 dollar deposit

    A scammer created a PD account with a real providers images. Agreed to send her 50 bucks I sent it and then she demanded another 25. Wouldn't answer phone calls kept demanding 25. Oh well lesson learned.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missjenifffer

  3. #3796

    Skyy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66053204

    Anyone been with her before? Seems too good to be true at those donations. 9 hhr & 1 . 5 hr LOL.

  4. #3795
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...eales/39856888

    Went and saw this lady the other day, forgot to post a report on her. Pics are fairly accurate. She is nice enough, service was just ok. No GFE for me, but at her prices (pretty cheap), there is a lot room to pay her more to tempt her to do more, which I could see her being open to for the right price. Probably won't repeat, not that there was anything wrong with her, just nothing that exciting about her either. Just wanted to let you guys know at a minimum she is legit and safe if you want to give her a try.
    What services did she provide for you and how much did you end up total for it?

  5. #3794
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance and met up with her early this morning. Her room is in a hotel in San Ysidro so anybody looking for south bay providers should check her out. 150 for a quick pop. Very friendly, very talkative. No kissing, daty, bare, or greek which is not a big deal for me personally. It wasnt a long time but it was definitely a good time. She says she moves around a lot, but she should be in san diego for a little while longer if any of you are interested. I would recommend.

  6. #3793

    UTC area?

    Hi guys -- I'm living in the UTC area and wondering if there are any favorites in the area -- particularly in the area west of the UTC shopping center close to Interstate 5. I would love to be able to walk to see local talent instead of driving my car. Thanks in advance!

  7. #3792
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I just posted in the massage section but just realized there are a couple other escorts I have my eyes on. Would love your help! I'll post Lily here again and add the other two. I'm visiting SD and can't make up my mind on some of these hotties. Who do you think is the best experience?

    Lily Ivy.

    https://www.lilyddd.com/

    Kara Colombian goddess.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Karalove1

    Sofa.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16
    I wouldn't waste your time with Sofia 16, she's just a live doll that doesn't do anything. Of course YMMV but in my experience she was dull and boring.

  8. #3791
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Jessie monroe

    Got a BBBJ from Jessie yesterday and was kind of disappointed. I thought she was supposed to be this but goddess but was let down. Teeth teeth teeth, I didn't think it would matter if someone used teeth or not but turns out I could tell. So after like 7 minutes she goes "you got like 5 minutes left" (like that's going to make me cum any quicker) so I had to reallly concentrate and finally busted in her mouth. Bought some edibles off her which are pretty good and went on my way. I wouldn't repeat. For the record I'm not huge either. It's 6" with a fat mushroom tip, I only bring that up cause I've seen her snapchat trying to deep throat some big ones and it looked good LOL. But I've def had better from buyin a chick drinks all night which was probably around the same price anyways 😂.

  9. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple of reviews right there on List Crawler. A friend said the her incall was a mess and she wasn't much better. Full menu though.
    Thanks. I don't trust those reviews LOL.

  10. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...716/8587892346

    Where are the reviews on foxylady? She's been here for a while? Looking to see her for a quick BBBJ. Anyone have expeirence with her.
    There's a couple of reviews right there on List Crawler. A friend said the her incall was a mess and she wasn't much better. Full menu though.

  11. #3788

    Charliieze

    Quote Originally Posted by SDiego  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65021626

    Has anyone been able to reach Kristy lately? If not anyone got recommendations on other providers similar to her services for around the same $ rate?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/6196258171

    Also is anyone familiar with Charlii / Charliieze? Was wondering if anyone knew what her rates were.
    I saw her about 2 wks ago bbj hhr for 200, a bit much in my opinion. However, she has a stomach I'm not for sure if she's pregnant, didn't ask but the session was ok. She said she was moving to another apartment as her stuff was all over the place.

  12. #3787

    Foxylady

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...716/8587892346

    Where are the reviews on foxylady? She's been here for a while? Looking to see her for a quick BBBJ. Anyone have expeirence with her.

  13. #3786

    Quickie report

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...eales/39856888

    Went and saw this lady the other day, forgot to post a report on her. Pics are fairly accurate. She is nice enough, service was just ok. No GFE for me, but at her prices (pretty cheap), there is a lot room to pay her more to tempt her to do more, which I could see her being open to for the right price. Probably won't repeat, not that there was anything wrong with her, just nothing that exciting about her either. Just wanted to let you guys know at a minimum she is legit and safe if you want to give her a try.
    Just to clarify, she was willing to kiss, though I wasn't really feeling it so didn't do that. She also sent me quite a beautiful full face pic that was pretty accurate, maybe a couple years old, so just text her and ask for that if you are interested. I just did a quickie where she quoted me 100, said a hh was 150. No rush, but I am generally quick anyways so didn't push it. She was at one of the lower / mid-range motels in hotel circle when I saw her. Setup was pretty easy and screening was light to non-existent. Age wise I would say she was 40 about. For the price if you don't need BBBJ or young, I suspect a lot of you will find her a good option.

  14. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...eales/39856888

    Went and saw this lady the other day, forgot to post a report on her. Pics are fairly accurate. She is nice enough, service was just ok. No GFE for me, but at her prices (pretty cheap), there is a lot room to pay her more to tempt her to do more, which I could see her being open to for the right price. Probably won't repeat, not that there was anything wrong with her, just nothing that exciting about her either. Just wanted to let you guys know at a minimum she is legit and safe if you want to give her a try.
    How much was the donation for her time?

  15. #3784

    Quickie report

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...eales/39856888

    Went and saw this lady the other day, forgot to post a report on her. Pics are fairly accurate. She is nice enough, service was just ok. No GFE for me, but at her prices (pretty cheap), there is a lot room to pay her more to tempt her to do more, which I could see her being open to for the right price. Probably won't repeat, not that there was anything wrong with her, just nothing that exciting about her either. Just wanted to let you guys know at a minimum she is legit and safe if you want to give her a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape