Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 18418
-
08-23-21 12:42 #7063Senior Member

Posts: 376Scammer
Spoke to this lovely lady, or whoever responded, said she was in baltimore, then Georgetown caring for a relative. Wanted $ for photos x wouldn't send verification.
Etc.
https://www.seeking.com/member/57874...d-72e7f74a4528
If someone actual meets this person, please report.
This one claims to be in the Baltimore area - wants to meet but wants cash up front to get a nurse to watch her relative
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff5188f0-6c44-4483-b63d-6ab3c51a1e5eLast edited by MikelSuTiger; 08-23-21 at 12:45. Reason: More info
-
08-23-21 12:32 #7062Senior Member

Posts: 1061Sounds like a pro. I can't deal with pros. There are way to many on seeking now.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
I'm the same. Like ***** you better love me because I'm hot and drop the D properly.
Plus if I'm paying the girls better be at least on my level of looks or better. Sadly there are only a handful.
-
08-23-21 11:38 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 487Unemployment benefits are running out for most I would guess.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:57 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 468Old wine, new wineskin
Anyone else getting contacted by priors? Currently added back 3 former SBs. Two have not reactivated their old profiles, 1 created a new profile but hasn't logged back in and now happy to provide BBFS with me (she wasn't ok with it before). Also got contacted by a former SB who is now married asking if I’m looking for an SB because she has a friend who is interested in finding a SD but doesn’t want to create a profile on SA.
On one hand this has been great because the SBs allowance expectations are the same as they were when I had first met them and there isn’t any competition with tech bros who are lighting cash piles on fire to get to an m&g. They are also less needy and are happy to meet when I am free. In some respects, they all seem to want to avoid the dumpster fire that is SA these days. The major downside here tho is I'm wondering how many other SBs I'll never meet because they are contacting former SDs, and somewhat sad for my junior since he'll never make their acquaintance.
-
08-23-21 09:41 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 468She's real
And expensive. Allowance requirements were $500. Everything covered. This was a while back so her requirements have prob increased. Made it clear she did not enjoy DaTY and that intimacy for her was a means to an end, not something she enjoyed. Not my cup of tea and so no repeat. Its a total mood killer if I'm with someone who doesn't even pretend to enjoy the ride. Too much acting also kills it for me (because internally I wonder if the lady is over acting because I'm so terrible). I'm like that needy character - Goldilocks. It's got to be just right to truly enjoy it. Meaning the lady has to be truly into me and really cum in order for a repeat, especially at those allowance amounts.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 23:46 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 525Julia
I like her looks and thought about contacting her, but I'm too far beyond her age range. Good luck!
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 23:36 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 490I saw her once maybe couple years ago definitely before the pandemic hit. Not my cup of tea. Service was fine when it comes to the menu (BB everything for me) but her appearance fell quite a but below my tolerance and I found her hole was quite loose (if you don't think it is, please save my self-esteem by not pointing out otherwise LOL). In fact I didn't even finish as I couldn't get excited enough. Her rate is great for the menu that she offers but yea she's definitely big, flappy and older.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 23:05 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 139Thank you!
Figured it was bogus. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 22:01 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 184Scam
https://www.reddit.com/r/IsItBullshi...site_bullshit/
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 21:56 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 139Anyone hear of PRH?
Anyone hear of PRH background check? Some girl directed me to Snapchat and we talked and before meeting she wants me to register at the International Global Advocacy for Harassment Protection? Or internationalghrp.
Anyone seen this before?
-
08-22-21 18:13 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 457ViveraAvida
Does anyone have any details oh her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1a34...2-4de83a9b6ca4
-
08-22-21 18:09 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 457Passionatekisser2
I honestly think that it's a right of passages to be considered a monger on this forum. You have to pass through her. LOL. She's been around for a long time and I'm sure most of the mongers on her has been with her.
I saw her a few years back in a hotel that she was hosting out of a hotel near Annapolis. BBBJ, cim, doggie, and mish were on the menu. I don't recall if greek was on the menu or not. Everything was easy to set up. Damage was $$. 5.
In my view she is on the big side.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c032a...8-ae59fb0272c3
-
08-22-21 18:02 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 457Julia058
I've seen her profile on SA for quite some time. I've reached out a number of times but she never respond to any of my messages. Does anyone have any details on her?
Just curious.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3e683...9-fc314413ee3d
-
08-22-21 17:55 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 457Be careful lots of scammers out there. SA new name should be called Scammers Arrangement or Scammers Alert. LOL.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
But from just looking at the pics on the profile, I'm sure that this is a potential scammer.
-
08-22-21 14:49 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 184I wouldn't bother with this one
https://www.seeking.com/member/88a23...1-39a0b162e794
Talked for a bit with this one. English clearly not her first language. We switched to Instagram (her choice), and after a bit more conversation, she drops that she's looking for $100 K / yr, haha.











Reply With Quote





