Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 24022
-
08-27-21 10:36 #20332Senior Member

Posts: 2164So I guess this was the Heidi I saw today. Blonde larger SW. She was down for FS with a trip to the islands, but again, I was just window shopping this morning. Both times this week I've driven down between 9 a nd 10, there have been ladies. End of the month rent being due. Other weeks its dead.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:31 #20331Senior Member

Posts: 2164This morning about 9-930 a, it was pretty busy.
Bella was up around her usual area.
Another older SW in a pink dress, with pink hair was just S of the bridge.
Miami Sarah as out, but was crying, then was mad at some folks. I drove by and she tried to reach for my door handle. I sped off.
Another girl by Sarah called Heidi. Blonde, a bit heavier with trckpants and a white shirt tied in a knot. She quoted reasonable rates for FS but didn't partake. I was window shopping.
I saw near Bella, the Melissa I posted about earlier. Today she had the same black leggings, and a black tight tank top. I tried to turn around a few streets up, but when I circled back, she was gone. I think there were 2 mongers in the area, so damn you. Last time she had a sweater on, so it was nice to see her in a tank top to see her upper body. She's a little thick compared to Bella, but would be considered normal for society.
-
08-26-21 16:33 #20330Senior Member

Posts: 2354Is the track still busy? -Yes!
I still hit the track, just not as often. Generally, it's only slightly less populated with workers than pre pandemic. I generally see 2-8 workers depending on route and time of day. Granted, these are not the kind of worker that I would ever pick up. But, there's almost always something out there.
-
08-25-21 15:40 #20329Senior Member

Posts: 1991Saturday night
Heading south on the braska just north of sligh the handler working two young girls spinner they both will probably in their early twenties this is around 7:30 pm.
-
08-25-21 10:07 #20328Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw a Brianna at the corner near the trailer park between Busch and Fowler. Looked better then most I see when I am right ding around. Back in the day she was probably a hottie. Didn't partake but got her digits. She said only work when she has internet. No Wi-Fi no service I guess.
-
08-24-21 23:01 #20327Senior Member

Posts: 2164Damn those titties.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 20:52 #20326Banned Member

Posts: 5343Super Nova
She wants to let us fine mongers know that she's doing amazing! She just finish her drug program and will be off probation end of September. She is totally out of the game and I couldn't be happier for her! I wish her continued success.
-
08-24-21 11:14 #20325Senior Member

Posts: 2164So this morning I cruised around and near the clinic, saw this one girl in black leggings and black long sleeve (striped shirt). Said her name was Melissa, but it was not the narwhale one. Her legs were a bit thicker, but she was damned cute with dark hair. Probably she was 5'3" or so. She wanted a bit higher prices than I wanted to spend, but eventually went down to street pricing, instead of Incall QV prices. Didn't partake in FS, but did a LEO check and that was soft and puffy.
If anyone is out and about, check her out. Definitely better than what's been out in the area for the last several weeks.
-
08-22-21 21:19 #20324Senior Member

Posts: 2007Late: Sunday Morning Report
Cruised through Nowtaney early morn, 5:45 am, and place was deserted. Drove down deserted Nebraska to Sitka. Immediately spotted PR?? Cierra, Cerrato, 5'5",90 lbs. She jumped in did LEO check and she was hesitant to accept my $40 offer of anal, but she did. Problem, no inside safe location. Gave her $5 bucks for her time and for easy transition back to streets.
Still in area, spotted Heidi, dope sick. Big WSW but kinda shapely. 5'8", easy 230 lbs but fat ass. She begged me to buy her a rock and she'd do anything. Bought her a $10 piece and out of the area to put her to work. Found a nice place to park and let her hit the pipe. Now time to work. Head game sorry taking only the head and gagging. After 10 min I started to nut and she pulled away making a mess pissed I made her get out with much complaining.
Headed back through Sitka spotted Miami Sarah. No time to partake. Ladies are out here.
Be safe out here and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
08-22-21 17:19 #20323Banned Member

Posts: 5343MILF Tiffany
I swore she was older but she told me she was 32. Scooped her next to the Alpine Liquor.
Negotiated a Rookie rate if 18 for a bbbjwswallow.
Not bad, a little toothy at 1st but she took directions well. She's got perky A cup tits, well more like pencil erasers.
Can do a decent DT and swallowed my man gravy as promised. She had digits but I didn't bother, she's someone I'd scoop if there wasn't much other options on the street.
-
08-21-21 20:42 #20322Senior Member

Posts: 878Wow I didn't know her real name. I didn't know all the aliases either. She looks bad and will be gone for a long time. I think she told me if she was caught it would be 5 yrs.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 14:54 #20321Senior Member

Posts: 438Blonde Ashlee's newest vaca photo. Holy shit! If I didn't see her name, would've never recognized her. Didn't know she was back at it.
-
08-19-21 10:42 #20320Senior Member

Posts: 2164Usually fat older women or men waiting for the bus now.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 09:10 #20319Senior Member

Posts: 1475140th and Nebraska. I moved to Tampa 8 years ago from SoCal, but visited Tampa on business for 25 years. That corner was known for hookers to congregate at, it was the first spot I would make a beeline to when I came into town 10-15 years ago. Not anymore. Last time I picked up a walker there was maybe 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by Schenectadysam
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 05:47 #20318Senior Member

Posts: 312Curious
Back then what was the most iconic corner in Tampa?
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






