Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20317
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Saw several girls out yesterday.

    The BSW was off 92 & Williams.

    Anybody picked her up? Info.

    The WSW, was a few days ago.

    Anybody have name or info?

    Was by Florida and Bears.

    Also there was a BSW off Hillsborough and where they keep the school buses.

    Had some thighs on her, couldn't snap pic.

    Saw Tracy and another worker sleeping in front of the bus stop by the AutoZone and 131 around 2300.
    The one in the green was massively strung out. I actually saw her when I was going into that plaza (entrance on Bearss by BOA / Gas station at Florida / Bearss). She was talking to herself yelling. I exited the other exit and swung slow and tried to get her attention, but she wasn't having it. She was in an argument with her other personalities.

    She also had a ton of stuff on the sidewalk that your picture didn't capture.

  2. #20316

    Images

    Saw several girls out yesterday.

    The BSW was off 92 & Williams.

    Anybody picked her up? Info.

    The WSW, was a few days ago.

    Anybody have name or info?

    Was by Florida and Bears.

    Also there was a BSW off Hillsborough and where they keep the school buses.

    Had some thighs on her, couldn't snap pic.

    Saw Tracy and another worker sleeping in front of the bus stop by the AutoZone and 131 around 2300.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210817_221201.jpg‎   20210817_215814.jpg‎   20210817_215815.jpg‎   20210816_150920.jpg‎   20210816_150921.jpg‎  


  3. #20315

    Out of the game too long

    Who are the current queens of the streets? Either the biggest juiciest asses or the best head game? I miss Loki (rip) and her thick stage which was the best of both worlds. And I'm not a fan of Bella or Kaci. Anyone got the scoop or preferably even the connection with a street queen, especially if she UTR. For those who know me I always return the favor. Thanks brothers!

  4. #20314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    This is my favorite photo I took of Heaven 6 years ago. This was at 7:30 in the morning. To me, this screamed "streetwalker", at the most iconic corner of Tampa back then. Sad to see her in her current state.
    That corner is iconic, I remember photographing Brandi under that same street sign years ago. Danyelle too!

  5. #20313
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    A girl who said her name was Britney, but darned if it didn't look like Tammy a bit. She was just north of Busch.
    That is Tammy, she uses that street name. Please stay away, you will regret picking her up.

  6. #20312
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    If you check out the Baltimore SW thread you will find a photo of Heaven, who is now preggers.
    This is my favorite photo I took of Heaven 6 years ago. This was at 7:30 in the morning. To me, this screamed "streetwalker", at the most iconic corner of Tampa back then. Sad to see her in her current state.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hvn.jpg‎  

  7. #20311

  8. #20310
    Today (Mon) about 10 am, there were several girls.

    Bella was out, Cheyanne was out.

    A girl who said her name was Britney, but darned if it didn't look like Tammy a bit. She was just north of Busch.

    Another girl who said she was called TT. Anyone have a better searchable name?

    And there were 2 other unknowns. A skinny Latina with long reddish hair (very nice looking) who stopped at the meth center and then saw some DBs at the Haven. I tried getting her attention as she was walking, but she ignored me.

    Also, about the same area was another nice (maybe Latina) with dark hair, and a yellowish dress on. I believe she had some cat-like paw print tattoos on her upper arm / shoulder area. She said hi, but went to another car. Anyone seen her?

  9. #20309
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    $10 ? You the man. But Brenda.

    So Bella moved? Was about to knock her door yesterday.
    Lmao,

    Yeah, Jr is still pissed at me! Blahahahaha!!

    I'm not sure if Bella moved, the chick just said she ripped some guy off and has been mia the last few days.

  10. #20308

    SW Gloria

    Was cruising up Nebraska the other night and spotted three entertainers in a row near 109th street. Drove into a side street in their travel path to see who would make the move. An older (40 ish) WSW who called herself, Gloria, jumped right in. I think she was Cuban based on her accent. I thought at first when she got in that she might be a T-girl but she showed me her clean, little pink pussy so it was all good. Took her around the corner and found a spot. She started blowing me and man, she was all teeth! Felt like a damn cheese grater on my dick. I gave some directions and she settled down and finished me off before she could completely pulverize my cock. Swallowed and smiled. Lucky me. I don't think she really walks that much and it was more or less an opportunity for her to make a little extra cash. She did mention something about a husband, yada, yada, yada. I was about to ask for her phone number but then I thought about the shark attack. Uh, no.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails duwcvvrdve561.jpg‎  

  11. #20307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    If you check out the Baltimore SW thread you will find a photo of Heaven, who is now preggers.
    Photo credit Old Chinese Guy.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...0&d=1628953473

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1628953473

  12. #20306
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Buddy, did you find Bella walking or you knocked her door?
    She was walking, but said she's been busy lately taking care of personal issues so not out as much ATM.

  13. #20305

    Heaven

    If you check out the Baltimore SW thread you will find a photo of Heaven, who is now preggers.

  14. #20304
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Librarian Lisa: saw her in a blue dress and her baby bump is starting to show-passed.

    Lady Bug / Tiny Bit- (can't remember her effin name), saw her giving one of you mongers the middle finger salute! I passed on her because she's been a big pita to deal with.

    Rachel-she's got this white stripe dye going through her black hair. I also passed on her because of previous bad experiences.

    No Bella sighting, a wow told me she ripped so dude off, not sure if she meant monger or dealer.

    Finally settled in Brenda. I know, I know. It was about to rain and I just needed to bust a quick one.

    Drove by her and offered a quickie for $10. She jumped right in and got to work. Nothing to write home about and a few minutes into it, she complains it's taking too long and she was only getting $10.

    I'm like biatch, you knew you were only getting $10.

    I took over and blasted a bug nut in her mouth and she spit out my seeds.

    I also so the Indian? Chuck further down Neb, almost to Busch with the very prevalent jaw bone.

    Other then those mentioned, didn't see any other talent out today.
    $10 ? You the man. But Brenda.

    So Bella moved? Was about to knock her door yesterday.

  15. #20303

    Pics

    Out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210814_104517.jpg‎   20210814_104518.jpg‎   36111.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210815-075002_Instagram.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape