Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 30809
-
08-23-21 15:21 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 47To good to be true? Or Legit?
Hey brothers,
What's your take on this posting? My gut instinct says it's too good to be true. Plus I'm always a bit leery on postings that list every possible option under "services provided", but wanted to know what your take on it. Pics looked good, but not sure if they're fake or not. My googlefu didn't turn up anything unusual.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/187590419879
-
08-23-21 14:31 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 99Judi
I had a free day and decided to try Judi even though her reviews were mixed. I had some extra cash and was looking for a nice massage leading to more. I saw that she posted an ad earlier in the day, called, and setup was easy. It was in a house in a safe RTP neighborhood. Her pictures are her but I thought that they were more flattering than the reality. Her price was higher than she quoted me a couple of months ago and I said that it was more than I planned. She then quoted a reduced price ($250/ hr). Knowing what I now know, I'd rather have spent my adventure cash elsewhere.
She is lean, but doesn't impress me as feminine at all. Honestly, her look is very plain and not the least bit sexy to me. The massage is really an oil rub on a table with teasing. She talks about politics (good grief) and about her dislike for living here. Based on a previous report, I shifted away from her discussion on vegetarianism. At best, I describe her services as mediocre and uninspired. Her extras were disappointing. She also placed an ad during my session. I hate phone distractions during my time.
Bottom line: I won't repeat and there are much better options and values in the area. For me, I'd go to an AMP or fake Asian for a more enjoyable session if better providers weren't available. I went into this with a "pay your money and take your chances" mindset. There was no ringer this time. Judi made me appreciate my regular providers more.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121754
-
08-23-21 13:12 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 216Fake Asian Morrisville
Not sure if it's the same one reported below because this was at Extended Stay in Morrisville and not La Quinta. But definitely pleasantly surprised with the looks. Probably mid 30's, 5"3 ish and in great shape, b to c cups.
Performance is what you'd expect with a QV, right down to business. Good covered BJ. But like most of these, refused to get on top and only allowed mish. Finished with HJ, just can't always get there covered these days. Seemed to get mildly into it in a non over the top fake way.
100 for QV, more than I think it's worth but a more reliable option given current state of affairs.
Ad I responded to seems to be fine but phone number ends in 7761.
-
08-23-21 11:44 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 265Smitty!
Another poster and myself both posted warnings about her. Sorry you missed it. She started posting again this summer after a year hiatus and lucky for me at least, I felt her out on text beforehand and avoided the waste of money. Her whole attitude had changed. You could get BB with her in years past if you could get her comfortable (I did, for 80). I can tell you she has some mental issues going on though for sure. Like seriously skittish, damaged goods.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 11:41 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 1651The solution to GPS
Is to stop paying them. They don't get a dime outa me LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:22 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 1659Don't even bother with this one
This one has a bad case of GPS. Cute girl, sexy and rocking little body. However, she does not give BJ of any sort. No kissing, NO hand job, NO daty, No licking or sucking on anything. No touching her kitty, NO, NO NO. But you can get your own self hard, put your own rubber on and get in the kitty but NO roughing it up. Aand you can get with her for the wonderful rate of 120 QV 180 hhr and 250 hr. ACT Now!! This opportunity to experience "everything you want and desire " in this golden pu**why. You'll be so glad you did!!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/413967363063
Good grief Raleigh, where's the ones that have gotten their GPS vaccine?
-
08-23-21 08:45 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 47I'll agree with this post here. Same thing happened to me the one time I tried to see her. Great communication, kept texting me until I got to the parking lot of the hotel and then *poof* nothing. Completely ghosted me.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 22:15 #14962Senior Member

Posts: 304Jessica Foxx, Daisi (although she hasn't posted in a month), Carter James I've heard is good. Sarah Anderson maybe?
Originally Posted by LooterMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 21:05 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asian
IDK.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
They text me. So don't know if number is in ad. Just text and ask where. She is at Morrisville La Quinta.
-
08-22-21 19:24 #14960Senior Member

Posts: 61A couple overdue reviews
Sunshine - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65273410.
Very petite spinner, looks better than her pics. Everything covered, but no BJ action due to an infected tooth (at least, that's what she told me). She doesn't really get into it. Hosted in a clean, and a decent location when I saw her about a month ago. $$/ hh, maybe worth trying once but wouldn't recommend.
Camila - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65961102.
This one texted me even after I arrived at the location, but then ghosted completely. Other reviews indicate similar behavior. Avoid wasting your time on this one.
-
08-22-21 19:16 #14959Senior Member

Posts: 61Fake Asians
Which ad represents this group?
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 16:47 #14958Regular Member

Posts: 3Hayley Muse
Saw her a couple weeks ago and had a good time. BBBJ / CIM, etc. Had condom issues (they were too small) so I can't comment beyond that.
I have seen that she is well renowned here, so I wanted to ask what others were of similar or better quality for someone who is new to all of this.
-
08-22-21 15:39 #14957Senior Member

Posts: 76I agree
Lately its not that bad.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 11:53 #14956Regular Member

Posts: 17From what a lot of links say it's mainly due to them getting more and more business from celebs and those that are getting millions of subscribers and money based on non explicit accounts.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 11:51 #14955Regular Member

Posts: 17Oops I guess I have been up here in a few days. I posted that link earlier this morning. I'm excited! Hopefully that will bring things back to where they were pre pandemic.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





