Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14922

    Smitty!

    Another poster and myself both posted warnings about her. Sorry you missed it. She started posting again this summer after a year hiatus and lucky for me at least, I felt her out on text beforehand and avoided the waste of money. Her whole attitude had changed. You could get BB with her in years past if you could get her comfortable (I did, for 80). I can tell you she has some mental issues going on though for sure. Like seriously skittish, damaged goods.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    This one has a bad case of GPS. Cute girl, sexy and rocking little body. However, she does not give BJ of any sort. No kissing, NO hand job, NO daty, No licking or sucking on anything. No touching her kitty, NO, NO NO. But you can get your own self hard, put your own rubber on and get in the kitty but NO roughing it up. Aand you can get with her for the wonderful rate of 120 QV 180 hhr and 250 hr. ACT Now!! This opportunity to experience "everything you want and desire " in this golden pu**why. You'll be so glad you did!!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/413967363063

    Good grief Raleigh, where's the ones that have gotten their GPS vaccine?

  2. #14921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    The solution to GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    This one has a bad case of GPS. Cute girl, sexy and rocking little body. However, she does not give BJ of any sort. No kissing, NO hand job, NO daty, No licking or sucking on anything. No touching her kitty, NO, NO NO. But you can get your own self hard, put your own rubber on and get in the kitty but NO roughing it up. Aand you can get with her for the wonderful rate of 120 QV 180 hhr and 250 hr. ACT Now!! This opportunity to experience "everything you want and desire " in this golden pu**why. You'll be so glad you did!!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/413967363063

    Good grief Raleigh, where's the ones that have gotten their GPS vaccine?
    Is to stop paying them. They don't get a dime outa me LOL.

  3. #14920

    Don't even bother with this one

    This one has a bad case of GPS. Cute girl, sexy and rocking little body. However, she does not give BJ of any sort. No kissing, NO hand job, NO daty, No licking or sucking on anything. No touching her kitty, NO, NO NO. But you can get your own self hard, put your own rubber on and get in the kitty but NO roughing it up. Aand you can get with her for the wonderful rate of 120 QV 180 hhr and 250 hr. ACT Now!! This opportunity to experience "everything you want and desire " in this golden pu**why. You'll be so glad you did!!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/413967363063

    Good grief Raleigh, where's the ones that have gotten their GPS vaccine?

  4. #14919
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Camila - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65961102.

    This one texted me even after I arrived at the location, but then ghosted completely. Other reviews indicate similar behavior. Avoid wasting your time on this one.
    I'll agree with this post here. Same thing happened to me the one time I tried to see her. Great communication, kept texting me until I got to the parking lot of the hotel and then *poof* nothing. Completely ghosted me.

  5. #14918
    Quote Originally Posted by LooterMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago and had a good time. BBBJ / CIM, etc. Had condom issues (they were too small) so I can't comment beyond that.

    I have seen that she is well renowned here, so I wanted to ask what others were of similar or better quality for someone who is new to all of this.
    Jessica Foxx, Daisi (although she hasn't posted in a month), Carter James I've heard is good. Sarah Anderson maybe?

  6. #14917

    Fake Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Which ad represents this group?
    IDK.

    They text me. So don't know if number is in ad. Just text and ask where. She is at Morrisville La Quinta.

  7. #14916

    A couple overdue reviews

    Sunshine - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65273410.

    Very petite spinner, looks better than her pics. Everything covered, but no BJ action due to an infected tooth (at least, that's what she told me). She doesn't really get into it. Hosted in a clean, and a decent location when I saw her about a month ago. $$/ hh, maybe worth trying once but wouldn't recommend.

    Camila - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65961102.

    This one texted me even after I arrived at the location, but then ghosted completely. Other reviews indicate similar behavior. Avoid wasting your time on this one.

  8. #14915

    Fake Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Morrisville LaQ 8/21/21.

    Nice spinner. 32 C groomed kitty.

    Qv 100. The fake Asians are a good alternative to all the junkies and scamers.
    Which ad represents this group?

  9. #14914

    Hayley Muse

    Saw her a couple weeks ago and had a good time. BBBJ / CIM, etc. Had condom issues (they were too small) so I can't comment beyond that.

    I have seen that she is well renowned here, so I wanted to ask what others were of similar or better quality for someone who is new to all of this.

  10. #14913

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Morrisville LaQ 8/21/21.

    Nice spinner. 32 C groomed kitty.

    Qv 100. The fake Asians are a good alternative to all the junkies and scamers.
    Lately its not that bad.

  11. #14912
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    From what I understand they ran into problems with payment processors. Admin please forgive me in advance because this might get a little ranty. Only fans started out as a way for people like trainers to take content to their audience for a subscription. You had yogis, people teaching needle point and so forth. At some point people started selling access to sex content. Through platforms like instagram women could get in some cases thousands of guys to pay them 5-10/ month for nudes but most people lack the technical expertise to host the content and process payments. In came * and the floodgates opened. My understanding is now you have not just foreign women doing it but the seedy traffickers have started to use it too. Apparently there's also some pretty hardcore content as well as the dreaded claims of members being duped or developing addictions. Oh and let's not forget that some people are using the platform to actually sell sex. It was only a matter of time before someone cracked down, especially since they're not owned by a tech giant (a big reason I think instagram never gets raided even though I know there's a child porn trade, adults soliciting other adults as well as minors and so forth). FWIW there's some wait and see with this. How many people are removed from the platform will have a lot to do with their terms and how they enforce them. Honestly enforcement is the hard part.
    From what a lot of links say it's mainly due to them getting more and more business from celebs and those that are getting millions of subscribers and money based on non explicit accounts.

  12. #14911
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    From what I understand they ran into problems with payment processors. Admin please forgive me in advance because this might get a little ranty. Only fans started out as a way for people like trainers to take content to their audience for a subscription. You had yogis, people teaching needle point and so forth. At some point people started selling access to sex content. Through platforms like instagram women could get in some cases thousands of guys to pay them 5-10/ month for nudes but most people lack the technical expertise to host the content and process payments. In came * and the floodgates opened. My understanding is now you have not just foreign women doing it but the seedy traffickers have started to use it too. Apparently there's also some pretty hardcore content as well as the dreaded claims of members being duped or developing addictions. Oh and let's not forget that some people are using the platform to actually sell sex. It was only a matter of time before someone cracked down, especially since they're not owned by a tech giant (a big reason I think instagram never gets raided even though I know there's a child porn trade, adults soliciting other adults as well as minors and so forth). FWIW there's some wait and see with this. How many people are removed from the platform will have a lot to do with their terms and how they enforce them. Honestly enforcement is the hard part.
    Oops I guess I have been up here in a few days. I posted that link earlier this morning. I'm excited! Hopefully that will bring things back to where they were pre pandemic.

  13. #14910

    Bailey

    Any current info? Her phone doesn't work.

  14. #14909

    Fake Asian

    Morrisville LaQ 8/21/21.

    Nice spinner. 32 C groomed kitty.

    Qv 100. The fake Asians are a good alternative to all the junkies and scamers.

  15. #14908

    Luna / Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    Last time she posted I felt like that was her. I totally agree with you though, that is a lot especially when I've paid half that 20 plus times at the bookstore for the same amount of time with BBBJCIM. She is fun and sexy but with those prices I'll pass.
    Yes! I used to get BBBJ / cim from her at the adult bookstore for 60 sometimes we did more stuff but never paid more than 80. . I just can't imagine paying 120 for CJ / cfs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape