Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 25021
-
08-24-21 18:17 #14536Regular Member

Posts: 1Any advice!
Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!
-
08-24-21 17:03 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 4544Catalina is a thief. Don't do it. She will have you in the room and her boy that she supposedly said is her bi friend is going to be the one knocking during section and have the key to the hotel. He will come with his boys and take the money in the dresser because that's where she will want you to put it.
Originally Posted by JasonKruger1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 12:43 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 32Has anyone seen any of these 2 girls?
-
08-23-21 20:33 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 141If she can't even spell squirter she's probably not legit. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 18:15 #14532Regular Member

Posts: 14Squiter in Attleboro
Check-Out Ripoff Reports for 8/21/21 Apparently she takes your $$ and provides no service.
Originally Posted by Zephyrus
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 14:53 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 38Dallas
What's good all? I was wondering if anyone had any any experience with this lovely. Any info would be appreciated!
https://tryst.link/escort/dopedallas123#photos.
-
08-23-21 12:57 #14530Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone got intel on this?
New here and was wondering if anyone can provide info on this provider?
I know she's in Attleboro but comes up in a PVD search so figured I'd ask here.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/084547998093
We texted back and forth earlier today and she says she goes by Sidney.
-
08-23-21 11:01 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 328Claudia
I met up with Claudia at a motel in the Providence area four years ago when she was using the name Talia. It was a full service session. There was no DFK, just a little LFK. She told me that she wasn't into kissing. Her BJ was fast and harsh. Luckily for me she lost interest and we moved on to DATY and intercourse. She had an O from some very aggressive DATY (her insistence) and another during very aggressive intercourse (again at her insistence). After that we settled into a slower pace where I could have my leisurely finish. Aside from her own pleasure, she was all business and there was nothing sensual about the encounter. She was mid to late 50's then, but in great shape. She must be over 60 years old now. Not that that is a problem. I prefer older than younger. I remember that her next date was waiting in the parking lot for me to leave.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/575524195031
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 00:33 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 333Claudia
I saw her a few years ago. As I mentioned in a recent post, she does not have an incall right now. So you better be prepared for an outcall or car date. When I asked if she had a spot for a car date (yeah, I know), she said "does it matter? There's a hurricane. " LOL. She's been reported on in the past. Her face is pretty worn, but the body is still good. She's skittish and almost confrontational, but will settle down with the offer of a tip (which I didn't mind doing consider her special price is very good). The BBBJ is pretty good, she works hard at it. She might rush originally, but again the offer of a tip gets her focused. When I saw her, whoever was sharing her incall also had company so that was pretty awkward LOL.
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 23:03 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 333Julie
Damn. I never met Julie. Figured she'd always be around. Now when I need her the most, she's retired. LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 20:55 #14526Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone seen her? She seems legit.
-
08-22-21 20:21 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 4544Pics look the same but she also have heavy filters on all of them.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 19:56 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 375Britney
Contacted her Saturday. She got back to me and said what time. Gave time and she said text when on the way. Work came up so I had to cancel, which she said good, I am really busy. I said, you shouldn't have agreed to see me if you're that busy and maybe cancel on me when I'm their or close by. She said, I'm Solena S, and I'll do what I want. I knew she was too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 17:53 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 4544I know the feeling bro. I saw diamond cause she look young with a hot body. But off course, it was all old pics since she's huge now. When I saw her, she couldn't deepthroat. These hoes title be lying just to get guys or have multiple account. As far as best blowjob I've ever had. I would say Julie from Woonsocket was the only one I've ever got a good BBBJ and that was only that once. Every other girls I have ever met always rush. I do have a utr that don't post that also give good blowjob. But she don't host but she can give a good BBBJ deepthroat. And she's not expensive.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 17:45 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 333I almost forgot.
I've considered seeing these girls: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/360808499644.
I know they've been reviews several times over the years, and the response is pretty mixed. I got close to going one night but I didn't like the idea that neither the looks or the service were a slam dunk. Again, I'll do ugly / fat if I know the service will back it up, but I didn't feel confident. The 80 for both for BBBJ is a nice deal, but I just didn't feel up to it.
I've also considered seeing this Latina BBW: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...7/150673620215.
But the same thing as the girls in Woonsocket. Seemed like the service was only fine, and she's really really big. She also said 60 for BJ and 80 for BBBJ so I assume the lower point is a CBJ.
I've also tried to see this Vanessa - https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/018503300129 - recently. Not specifically for BBBJ. Every time I call her, if she picks up, she seems high as hell. I finally decided she sounded remotely with it last night, and I tried to make an appointment with her. She said she'd send me the address and then she seemed to forget about it. When I texted later she apologized and asked if I still wanted to come but didn't offer anything to make up for it so I didn't. I might give it another shot.
I'll probably just end up seeing Pamela again LOL. She at least likes me!











Reply With Quote




