Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12879

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Md955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.
    She has just had another baby a few days ago. It looks that she has been retired completely with a total of 3 kids at her home.

  2. #12878

    She retired several years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Md955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.
    I contacted her on FB and asked if I could hit that huge ass of hers and she blocked me! LOL.

    Needless to say she isn't seeing anyone and most likely never will be. I'm glad she got help.

    With her demons and beat them as she barely made it out of that lifestyle alive. She has a.

    Giant scar down her chest to prove it.

  3. #12877

    Casper / Trixie / Carrie

    Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.

  4. #12876

    The Rogue Senior Member; Still at Large?

    I'm surprised he hasn't been publicly identified and "dealt with". Some years ago, a prolific Senior Member was bullying and stalking some of our best providers. He was identified publicly on the Forum and ostracized by members and providers. I'm surprised the same thing hasn't happened to this new violent perpetrator.

    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    For those that have his information, anonymous tips can be made to the police. I'm happy to help lock this asshole up.

  5. #12875

    *

    Since * will be pulling away from the sex worker side soon do you think the women GPS will lower their prices to reasonable amount?

  6. #12874
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    The guy who did this needs to be locked up.
    For those that have his information, anonymous tips can be made to the police. I'm happy to help lock this asshole up.

  7. #12873
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I visited Nicole after it happened. She showed me all her injuries. This POS pulled her by the hair dragged her down to the pavement and started kicking her. This all happened after the session was completed and paid for. The guy was jacked up with some sort of dope according to Nicole. We have the guys handle and definitely will not be sharing any digits with him. A senior member with so so posts who has not posted in almost a year. But I let it go, big mistake! We need to better protect the girls too from assholes like this. A senior member is no guarantee anymore of someone that you can give digits too. You have to look at his post history. If he is not giving anything recent, I would ignore his requests for digits. I also instruct all my girls to keep track of Handle Names, their name and digits. Also about the guy and the vehicle he drives. Nicole provided all that to me. We need to be careful for both the monger and the girl. Because we live in a really fucked up world right now.

    Rich.
    The guy who did this needs to be locked up.

  8. #12872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Can you post his handle so we all know not to give him any info? Or is that against the rules here? If so I would appreciate a pm.
    Just sent you a PM. I believe it is against the rules. So anyone interested, please send me a PM. I am glad we have this forum to protect us, but we also need to protect the girls too as best as possible. Sharing of information is a good start.

    Rich.

  9. #12871

    A$$hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I visited Nicole after it happened. She showed me all her injuries. This POS pulled her by the hair dragged her down to the pavement and started kicking her. This all happened after the session was completed and paid for. The guy was jacked up with some sort of dope according to Nicole. We have the guys handle and definitely will not be sharing any digits with him. A senior member with so so posts who has not posted in almost a year. But I let it go, big mistake! We need to better protect the girls too from assholes like this. A senior member is no guarantee anymore of someone that you can give digits too. You have to look at his post history. If he is not giving anything recent, I would ignore his requests for digits. I also instruct all my girls to keep track of Handle Names, their name and digits. Also about the guy and the vehicle he drives. Nicole provided all that to me. We need to be careful for both the monger and the girl. Because we live in a really fucked up world right now.

    Rich.
    Can you post his handle so we all know not to give him any info? Or is that against the rules here? If so I would appreciate a pm.

  10. #12870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    True

    This a lesson for all that if vino can be played then it can happen to all of us! Always keep your guard up with providers! Especially with medicine issues that most of these gals have.

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I was stunned to see that you got played given your experience and understanding of what we have here! I know those two women got a lot of business from you directly as well as from referrals.

    On my end, I got ripped off by Mallori (dragon lady). I had lent her money several times, every time she paid me back not only with service at the hourly rate, but also with extra time / acts / access. At the end, I probably was out $600 when she stopped paying me back. OTOH, she was one great lay back then.

  11. #12869
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Hello Sexy Ass Mongols. Yes you all thank beachrunner for posting my life change and to say I want to say Much Respect and always wanting best for me. I have that now. I'm on my way to NY to my Man his sister in law has passed. Yup heard correct and absolutely true. I'm happy.

    I will always appreciate.

    And be grateful if exceptional, professional times together.

    But there are three people that I really want to shout out to first is suitcase thank you for writing the first review about me about a year ago I have truly enjoyed our adventures together and I will always remember you when it comes to coconut oil and Dexter especially all the food and rest you gave me that time thank you and you know how great you are.

    I'm going to go ahead and Skip Beach runner for many reasons and go to Yankee Doodle doodle doodle doodle doodle you have advised me persuaded me showed me many things in this business I would have never known I appreciate all the wonderful referrals and letters you have written about me 100%, I am so admired and grateful to know such a great man.
    Hopefully she returns one day. I had a dream when she was at the half way house. Took great vid of her taking Greek like a champ.

  12. #12868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    It is Fucked Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    This is fucked up!! Unacceptable we need to find away to get rid of this asshole for good! I suggest share utrs with guy that you know will treat the girls right. Sad to say but I have a few utrs that are not will to have their number shared anymore because of the behavior of some of the member. We are shooting ourselves in the foot.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I visited Nicole after it happened. She showed me all her injuries. This POS pulled her by the hair dragged her down to the pavement and started kicking her. This all happened after the session was completed and paid for. The guy was jacked up with some sort of dope according to Nicole. We have the guys handle and definitely will not be sharing any digits with him. A senior member with so so posts who has not posted in almost a year. But I let it go, big mistake! We need to better protect the girls too from assholes like this. A senior member is no guarantee anymore of someone that you can give digits too. You have to look at his post history. If he is not giving anything recent, I would ignore his requests for digits. I also instruct all my girls to keep track of Handle Names, their name and digits. Also about the guy and the vehicle he drives. Nicole provided all that to me. We need to be careful for both the monger and the girl. Because we live in a really fucked up world right now.

    Rich.

  13. #12867

    Luna / Lola / Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    What County? I just cruised through Seminole County for the past few days and didn't see any "guests" who look like Luna.
    Gaby / Luna is currently a guest in Orange County.

  14. #12866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    We have a maniac on the loose. Just got a call from East Side Nicole. She just got the shit beat out of her. She's on her way to the Hospital. I wouldn't doubt if it is the same guy who beat up the Chocolate Spinner. They are both in the same area. Just sent a PM to MackMaine to confirm.

    Rich.
    This is fucked up!! Unacceptable we need to find away to get rid of this asshole for good! I suggest share utrs with guy that you know will treat the girls right. Sad to say but I have a few utrs that are not will to have their number shared anymore because of the behavior of some of the member. We are shooting ourselves in the foot.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  15. #12865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Messed up

    No excuse for this crap.

    No one needs to be beating up these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    This is jacked up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape