Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 18819
-
08-23-21 19:16 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 468Carrie
She has just had another baby a few days ago. It looks that she has been retired completely with a total of 3 kids at her home.
Originally Posted by Md955
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 19:07 #12878Banned Member

Posts: 273She retired several years ago
I contacted her on FB and asked if I could hit that huge ass of hers and she blocked me! LOL.
Originally Posted by Md955
[View Original Post]
Needless to say she isn't seeing anyone and most likely never will be. I'm glad she got help.
With her demons and beat them as she barely made it out of that lifestyle alive. She has a.
Giant scar down her chest to prove it.
-
08-23-21 18:58 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 34Casper / Trixie / Carrie
Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.
-
08-23-21 17:41 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 413The Rogue Senior Member; Still at Large?
I'm surprised he hasn't been publicly identified and "dealt with". Some years ago, a prolific Senior Member was bullying and stalking some of our best providers. He was identified publicly on the Forum and ostracized by members and providers. I'm surprised the same thing hasn't happened to this new violent perpetrator.
Originally Posted by Witnessing
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:23 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 246*
Since * will be pulling away from the sex worker side soon do you think the women GPS will lower their prices to reasonable amount?
-
08-23-21 14:42 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 161For those that have his information, anonymous tips can be made to the police. I'm happy to help lock this asshole up.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:09 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 887The guy who did this needs to be locked up.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 11:08 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 489Just sent you a PM. I believe it is against the rules. So anyone interested, please send me a PM. I am glad we have this forum to protect us, but we also need to protect the girls too as best as possible. Sharing of information is a good start.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
08-23-21 10:17 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 239A$$hole
Can you post his handle so we all know not to give him any info? Or is that against the rules here? If so I would appreciate a pm.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:56 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 1670True
This a lesson for all that if vino can be played then it can happen to all of us! Always keep your guard up with providers! Especially with medicine issues that most of these gals have.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:02 #12869Regular Member

Posts: 19Hopefully she returns one day. I had a dream when she was at the half way house. Took great vid of her taking Greek like a champ.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 23:15 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 489It is Fucked Up!
I visited Nicole after it happened. She showed me all her injuries. This POS pulled her by the hair dragged her down to the pavement and started kicking her. This all happened after the session was completed and paid for. The guy was jacked up with some sort of dope according to Nicole. We have the guys handle and definitely will not be sharing any digits with him. A senior member with so so posts who has not posted in almost a year. But I let it go, big mistake! We need to better protect the girls too from assholes like this. A senior member is no guarantee anymore of someone that you can give digits too. You have to look at his post history. If he is not giving anything recent, I would ignore his requests for digits. I also instruct all my girls to keep track of Handle Names, their name and digits. Also about the guy and the vehicle he drives. Nicole provided all that to me. We need to be careful for both the monger and the girl. Because we live in a really fucked up world right now.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
08-22-21 21:38 #12867Regular Member

Posts: 8Luna / Lola / Gabby
Gaby / Luna is currently a guest in Orange County.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 16:52 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 1170Fucked up
This is fucked up!! Unacceptable we need to find away to get rid of this asshole for good! I suggest share utrs with guy that you know will treat the girls right. Sad to say but I have a few utrs that are not will to have their number shared anymore because of the behavior of some of the member. We are shooting ourselves in the foot.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
08-22-21 15:10 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 1670Messed up
No excuse for this crap.
No one needs to be beating up these girls.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






