Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 343 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Shes been posting for a couple of years.Had a dream with her a couple of times last year. One in at a shitty hole in the wall apartment and the last time was an out. She's attractive but bigger than the pics make her look to be. Thick not bbw. Service was good but. Pussy felt weird inside when fingering her. Felt like a piece of dry rope. Weird. Don't ask. She has demons. Was homeless and living in a tent behind Firestone Tire last time I saw her but I had no clue until I dropped her off. She admitted that she's an addict. She was texting me and asking for money and giving me a sob story. So I blocked her and never contacted her again Don't need that crap.
    Was able to connect with her today. A lot of back and forth though. Not the best location, but not a bad time. Agree with thick, but not bbw. Dresses nice for the occasion. Found no issues with the equipment provided. Also agree with the demons, but seemed okay at the time. Might repeat.

  2. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone every met up with this girl?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/782989718305

    She posts frequently, but haven't seen any reviews.
    She’s been posting for a couple of years.Had a dream with her a couple of times last year. One in at a shitty hole in the wall apartment and the last time was an out. She's attractive but bigger than the pics make her look to be. Thick not bbw. Service was good but. Pussy felt weird inside when fingering her. Felt like a piece of dry rope. Weird. Don't ask. She has demons. Was homeless and living in a tent behind Firestone Tire last time I saw her but I had no clue until I dropped her off. She admitted that she's an addict. She was texting me and asking for money and giving me a sob story. So I blocked her and never contacted her again Don't need that crap.

  3. #2460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Magic Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/797493743837

    Had a brief text exchange, and it seems a bit too good to be true, didn't get a name (She said it's "D") but I can't seem to find any reports on the forum.

    Anyone know anything on her?
    Stay away she is terrible provider.

    Pics look good but she has a real bad attitude and provides less than desirable service.

    Just my opinion but have been many negative reviews on her.

  4. #2459

    Anyone TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone every met up with this girl?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/782989718305

    She posts frequently, but haven't seen any reviews.
    All I can tell you is that I've texted her 4 or 5 times in the last two weeks and still haven't had a reply.

  5. #2458

    Anyone TOFTT

    Has anyone every met up with this girl?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/782989718305

    She posts frequently, but haven't seen any reviews.

  6. #2457

    Anyone seen her

    That is magic hands. Terrible experience. Bad attitude. Lost looks years ago. She needs to retire!

  7. #2456

    Search this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/797493743837

    Had a brief text exchange, and it seems a bit too good to be true, didn't get a name (She said it's "D") but I can't seem to find any reports on the forum.

    Anyone know anything on her?
    Magic hands.

  8. #2455

    Lina, Manchester NH legit?

    Trying to meet up with Lina from them. She available in Manchester. Anyone have any info that would help? Would you recommend it?

  9. #2454

    Anyone see her?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/797493743837

    Had a brief text exchange, and it seems a bit too good to be true, didn't get a name (She said it's "D") but I can't seem to find any reports on the forum.

    Anyone know anything on her?

  10. #2453
    Thanks for biting the bullet. I live near Claremont and her ads show that as location. Too bad the body / face isn't matching the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by IspyWithMyEye  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/524184086669

    Let's just say that it has been a long time since she looked like she does in the photos she posted. Here's how it went.

    Set up for an outcall, about 8 hours in advance, spoke to her on the phone, and set it up for 2:30 am. She didn't end up getting there until 4 am. Showed up and I watched as she pulled in with her "ride", 1 heavy set male and women in the front seats, she popped out the back, which is good because if either of them had got out, I wouldn't have been letting her in. I had to lead her up to the room since the particular hotel requires keycard entry at all doors and elevators after 10 pm. Once I got her into the room, she asked to use the bathroom, which I of course obliged, came out with just her underwear on. Her body is def. Not as good as what was in the photos. She took my belt of, slid down my pants, and started in for a BBBJ. After about two minutes, she pushed me back on the bed, took off the rest of her clothes, and continued the BBBJ for another 5 minutes or so. Nice and slow, and did pretty well. After that, the hat went on, and it was into cowgirl. Slow, steady, and pretty good. Wasn't until she went to go into reverse cowgirl that it kind of went down hill. Number one, once she turned around, I saw that the bottom of her feet were as black as the ace of spades, definitely a turn off. Then number two, as she was going to town, the unmistakable smell of stinky open ass. Which is funny, because she specifically states in her post that good hygiene is a must. Perhaps she should listen to her own instructions. Went at that for a few minutes before I turned her around to doggy, hopping to escape the smell, only to be hit with it again, big surprise..

  11. #2452

    Add sniff test to * 101 LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    ...... As for eight hours of preparation, you're assuming she had access to a shower, which is sometimes not part of the homeless lifestyle they live.

    Welcome to the club!
    Need to give them the quick sniff test, or maybe tell them your fetish is showering together first? LOL.

  12. #2451

    Layla Kate

    Thanks for the honest and entertaining report bro. I like hotels that enforce key based entry at all doors. But then some fool always ends up putting a wedge in there to hold it open. The casino hotels in Vegas are great that way -- once she's in she's not going anywhere and her thugs can't show up either. But at least she didn't seem the type to have her handler come knock on your door or something. And it seems she didn't rush you. Despite the negatives, the rate is also reasonable for an hour, if she really stayed that long. As for eight hours of preparation, you're assuming she had access to a shower, which is sometimes not part of the homeless lifestyle they live.

    Welcome to the club!

    Quote Originally Posted by IspyWithMyEye  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/524184086669

    Let's just say that it has been a long time since she looked like she does in the photos she posted. Here's how it went.

    Set up for an outcall, about 8 hours in advance, spoke to her on the phone, and set it up for 2:30 am. She didn't end up getting there until 4 am. Showed up and I watched as she pulled in with her "ride", 1 heavy set male and women in the front seats, she popped out the back, which is good because if either of them had got out, I wouldn't have been letting her in. I had to lead her up to the room since the particular hotel requires keycard entry at all doors and elevators after 10 pm. Once I got her into the room, she asked to use the bathroom, which I of course obliged, came out with just her underwear on. Her body is def. Not as good as what was in the photos.

  13. #2450

    Amanda Twin

    Looks like she just had a baby. In case you're wondering about her whereabouts. I know her twin Alicia still posts off and on.

  14. #2449

    Red Headed Layla in Concord

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum for Layla and Kate. Please report back.
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/524184086669

    Let's just say that it has been a long time since she looked like she does in the photos she posted. Here's how it went.

    Set up for an outcall, about 8 hours in advance, spoke to her on the phone, and set it up for 2:30 am. She didn't end up getting there until 4 am. Showed up and I watched as she pulled in with her "ride", 1 heavy set male and women in the front seats, she popped out the back, which is good because if either of them had got out, I wouldn't have been letting her in. I had to lead her up to the room since the particular hotel requires keycard entry at all doors and elevators after 10 pm. Once I got her into the room, she asked to use the bathroom, which I of course obliged, came out with just her underwear on. Her body is def. Not as good as what was in the photos. She took my belt of, slid down my pants, and started in for a BBBJ. After about two minutes, she pushed me back on the bed, took off the rest of her clothes, and continued the BBBJ for another 5 minutes or so. Nice and slow, and did pretty well. After that, the hat went on, and it was into cowgirl. Slow, steady, and pretty good. Wasn't until she went to go into reverse cowgirl that it kind of went down hill. Number one, once she turned around, I saw that the bottom of her feet were as black as the ace of spades, definitely a turn off. Then number two, as she was going to town, the unmistakable smell of stinky open ass. Which is funny, because she specifically states in her post that good hygiene is a must. Perhaps she should listen to her own instructions. Went at that for a few minutes before I turned her around to doggy, hopping to escape the smell, only to be hit with it again, big surprise. Finished up, and went into the bathroom to pull off the hat and flush it. That's when I felt all the "crusties" all over my cock. I damn near puked. Glad that I never offered DATY, or I probably would have. I mean she had over 8 hours to prepare and get cleaned up, pretty disappointed, certainly won't be a repeat for me.

    $150 for hour of Outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnzm4ntzizjkyzwmxzmm4yjaznzdimmu1nzywotk4nti1nzgwmg.jpg.jpeg‎   tnzmxnda0zjexoti0mzqxzty1yjvhnda3yjdkythkm2e0mjzkmw.jpg.jpeg‎  

  15. #2448

    Layla out of Concord

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum for Layla and Kate. Please report back.
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/524184086669

    Let's just say that it has been a long time since she looked like she does in the photos she posted. Here's how it went.

    Set up for an outcall, about 8 hours in advance, spoke to her on the phone, and set it up for 2:30 am. She didn't end up getting there until 4 am. Showed up and I watched as she pulled in with her "ride", 1 heavy set male and women in the front seats, she popped out the back they stayed in the car, which is good, because I wouldn't have let her in if either of them got out of the car. I had to lead her up to the room since the particular hotel requires keycard entry at all doors and elevators after 10 pm. Once I got her into the room, she asked to use the bathroom, which I of course obliged, came out with just her underwear on. Her body is def. Not as good as what was in the photos. She took my belt of, slid down my pants, and started in for a BBBJ. After about to minutes, she pushed me back on the bed, took off the rest of her clothes, and continued the BBBJ for another 5 minutes or so. Nice and slow, and did pretty well. After that, the hat went on, and it was into cowgirl. Slow, steady, and pretty good, but she and her breathe smelled like stale cigarettes & mint she she was chewing on gum the whole time. Wasn't until she went to go into reverse cowgirl that it kind of went down hill. Number one, once she turned around, I saw that her feet were as black as the ace of spades, definitely a turn off, then as she was going to town, the unmistakable smell of stinky open ass. Which is funny, because she specifically states in her post that good hygiene is a must. Perhaps she should listen to her own instructions. Went at that for a few minutes before I turned her around to doggy, hoping to escape the smell, only to be hit with it again, big surprise. Finished up, and went into the bathroom to pull off the hat and flush it. That's when I felt all the "crusties" all over my cock. I damn near puked. Glad that I never offered DATY, or I probably would have. I mean she had over 8 hours to prepare and get cleaned up, pretty disappointed, certainly won't be a repeat for me. Asked for $150 for the Outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnzm4ntzizjkyzwmxzmm4yjaznzdimmu1nzywotk4nti1nzgwmg.jpg.jpeg‎   tnzmxnda0zjexoti0mzqxzty1yjvhnda3yjdkythkm2e0mjzkmw.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape