Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8117
-
08-23-21 20:19 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 93Thanks!
Thanks HotCash!
Originally Posted by HotCash447
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 16:33 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw her awhile back for a car date. She is bigger than what her pictures show. Settled on BBBJ and to her credit it wasn't that bad but I would not repeat. She just didn't do it for me. Hope this helps!
Originally Posted by XCasper0074
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 16:30 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 26Save yourself the trouble
Pass on this way my guy. She hosted at a motel off Irvington and Palo verde. Place was a mess and smelled of cigarette smoke. Tried to get past it but with her lackluster effort and the environment it was a no go for me. Had her finish me off with HJ and left. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi;5509167[URL
-
08-23-21 12:59 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 325Peach?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66091478#.
Anyone give a try yet? Sorry I really would prefer not TOFT if possible.
-
08-23-21 12:24 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 93Harley James
https://tryst.link/escort/mikehawke
Any experience with her?
-
08-23-21 12:18 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 185LOL I just posted about what happened to her
And I posted some pics of her a couple pages ago I believe.
Originally Posted by Ozbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:15 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 185I can't make this shit up
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting! She wouldn't let me take any video this time: BUT later in the night she texted me that she was in the hospital because she had to call an ambulance, apparently I gave her a mild heart attack! Lmao.
Originally Posted by TwentyBucks
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 14:00 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 175Hope she's not in the ICU.
We're all curiously waiting.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 13:34 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 149It's a NO for me
I went to see her yesterday. She is at the days inn, texted her when I arrived to get the room number and she kept stalling. Told her I was going to leave and she finally gave me the room number. She was still getting ready and said to have a seat and wait for her. Her face and legs were all marked and scab up. She was putting on a glob of make-up and I couldn't bring myself to doing it. I'm not the pickiest of guys either but that was too much for me. I told her I had to get condoms from my car and made the great escape. Guess there is a reason she doesn't show face pics on her ad.
Originally Posted by MyShaft
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 01:38 #3473Regular Member

Posts: 1573
So how do I find this gem. I'm same age and want some fun.
Originally Posted by Ozbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 00:22 #3472Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts

Posts: 89What do you think
Anyone try this one?
Contacted her, said she was at the hotel on St Mary and I10, when I arrived she said to meet her at the lobby, she had to payfor her room. She never showed, I texted and she said she was walking up the back, drive around but no one was walking around.
She texted some pics and said alot had happened, I asked her to verify by sending a selfie with a piece if paper with todays date on it. Maybe some scam, or what do you guys think.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/169024829856
-
08-21-21 11:32 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 98Pretty curious what this lady looks like. She has to be pretty enough to keep seeing multiple times, but 73, arent you afraid youll break her hip?
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 17:12 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 73Well, I already have to retract my review. She's turned flaky and inconsiderate. I don't think she can handle her business. Oh well. Fastest GPS I think I've seen.
Originally Posted by AzBeaner9
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 11:37 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 18573 year old gilf fwb
Looks like I'm seeing my little old lady for some fun this morning which means I should have some new pics to share with you guys this afternoon, if I don't break her hip and have to take her to the hospital! Lmao.
-
08-19-21 08:30 #3468Regular Member

Posts: 8I have seen her twice at my place and she is absolutely amazing.
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




