Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 542 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3482

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile back for a car date. She is bigger than what her pictures show. Settled on BBBJ and to her credit it wasn't that bad but I would not repeat. She just didn't do it for me. Hope this helps!
    Thanks HotCash!

  2. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by XCasper0074  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mikehawke

    Any experience with her?
    I saw her awhile back for a car date. She is bigger than what her pictures show. Settled on BBBJ and to her credit it wasn't that bad but I would not repeat. She just didn't do it for me. Hope this helps!

  3. #3480

    Save yourself the trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi;5509167[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/tucson/66091478[/URL]#.

    Anyone give a try yet? Sorry I really would prefer not TOFT if possible.
    Pass on this way my guy. She hosted at a motel off Irvington and Palo verde. Place was a mess and smelled of cigarette smoke. Tried to get past it but with her lackluster effort and the environment it was a no go for me. Had her finish me off with HJ and left. Won't repeat.

  4. #3479

    Peach?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66091478#.

    Anyone give a try yet? Sorry I really would prefer not TOFT if possible.

  5. #3478

    Harley James

    https://tryst.link/escort/mikehawke

    Any experience with her?

  6. #3477

    LOL I just posted about what happened to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozbert  [View Original Post]
    Pretty curious what this lady looks like. She has to be pretty enough to keep seeing multiple times, but 73, arent you afraid youll break her hip?
    And I posted some pics of her a couple pages ago I believe.

  7. #3476

    I can't make this shit up

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyBucks  [View Original Post]
    We're all curiously waiting.
    Sorry for keeping you guys waiting! She wouldn't let me take any video this time: BUT later in the night she texted me that she was in the hospital because she had to call an ambulance, apparently I gave her a mild heart attack! Lmao.

  8. #3475

    Hope she's not in the ICU.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'm seeing my little old lady for some fun this morning which means I should have some new pics to share with you guys this afternoon, if I don't break her hip and have to take her to the hospital! Lmao.
    We're all curiously waiting.

  9. #3474

    It's a NO for me

    I went to see her yesterday. She is at the days inn, texted her when I arrived to get the room number and she kept stalling. Told her I was going to leave and she finally gave me the room number. She was still getting ready and said to have a seat and wait for her. Her face and legs were all marked and scab up. She was putting on a glob of make-up and I couldn't bring myself to doing it. I'm not the pickiest of guys either but that was too much for me. I told her I had to get condoms from my car and made the great escape. Guess there is a reason she doesn't show face pics on her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyShaft  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?

    Contacted her, said she was at the hotel on St Mary and I10, when I arrived she said to meet her at the lobby, she had to payfor her room. She never showed, I texted and she said she was walking up the back, drive around but no one was walking around.

    She texted some pics and said alot had happened, I asked her to verify by sending a selfie with a piece if paper with todays date on it. Maybe some scam, or what do you guys think.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/169024829856

  10. #3473

    73

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozbert  [View Original Post]
    Pretty curious what this lady looks like. She has to be pretty enough to keep seeing multiple times, but 73, arent you afraid youll break her hip?
    So how do I find this gem. I'm same age and want some fun.

  11. #3472
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89

    What do you think

    Anyone try this one?

    Contacted her, said she was at the hotel on St Mary and I10, when I arrived she said to meet her at the lobby, she had to payfor her room. She never showed, I texted and she said she was walking up the back, drive around but no one was walking around.

    She texted some pics and said alot had happened, I asked her to verify by sending a selfie with a piece if paper with todays date on it. Maybe some scam, or what do you guys think.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/169024829856

  12. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'm seeing my little old lady for some fun this morning which means I should have some new pics to share with you guys this afternoon, if I don't break her hip and have to take her to the hospital! Lmao.
    Pretty curious what this lady looks like. She has to be pretty enough to keep seeing multiple times, but 73, arent you afraid youll break her hip?

  13. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBeaner9  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice at my place and she is absolutely amazing.
    Well, I already have to retract my review. She's turned flaky and inconsiderate. I don't think she can handle her business. Oh well. Fastest GPS I think I've seen.

  14. #3469

    73 year old gilf fwb

    Looks like I'm seeing my little old lady for some fun this morning which means I should have some new pics to share with you guys this afternoon, if I don't break her hip and have to take her to the hospital! Lmao.

  15. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see

    I tasted her and she's amazing. Perfect man-mades with responsive nipples. Shaved, responsive kitty. And as a bonus. A completely tanned and rocking bod. How did she get her taint tanned?? It's fun imagining how. .

    Plus. And dare I say it. She seems. Completely normal! Holy shit! Sharp girl, probably late 30's. Great personality. She's my new ATF. Her rates are earned. Let's not scare her away. Outcall only, but she's looking into a safe incall.
    I have seen her twice at my place and she is absolutely amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape