Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12865
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Hello Sexy Ass Mongols. Yes you all thank beachrunner for posting my life change and to say I want to say Much Respect and always wanting best for me. I have that now. I'm on my way to NY to my Man his sister in law has passed. Yup heard correct and absolutely true. I'm happy.

    I will always appreciate.

    And be grateful if exceptional, professional times together.

    But there are three people that I really want to shout out to first is suitcase thank you for writing the first review about me about a year ago I have truly enjoyed our adventures together and I will always remember you when it comes to coconut oil and Dexter especially all the food and rest you gave me that time thank you and you know how great you are.

    I'm going to go ahead and Skip Beach runner for many reasons and go to Yankee Doodle doodle doodle doodle doodle you have advised me persuaded me showed me many things in this business I would have never known I appreciate all the wonderful referrals and letters you have written about me 100%, I am so admired and grateful to know such a great man.
    Hopefully she returns one day. I had a dream when she was at the half way house. Took great vid of her taking Greek like a champ.

  2. #12864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    It is Fucked Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    This is fucked up!! Unacceptable we need to find away to get rid of this asshole for good! I suggest share utrs with guy that you know will treat the girls right. Sad to say but I have a few utrs that are not will to have their number shared anymore because of the behavior of some of the member. We are shooting ourselves in the foot.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I visited Nicole after it happened. She showed me all her injuries. This POS pulled her by the hair dragged her down to the pavement and started kicking her. This all happened after the session was completed and paid for. The guy was jacked up with some sort of dope according to Nicole. We have the guys handle and definitely will not be sharing any digits with him. A senior member with so so posts who has not posted in almost a year. But I let it go, big mistake! We need to better protect the girls too from assholes like this. A senior member is no guarantee anymore of someone that you can give digits too. You have to look at his post history. If he is not giving anything recent, I would ignore his requests for digits. I also instruct all my girls to keep track of Handle Names, their name and digits. Also about the guy and the vehicle he drives. Nicole provided all that to me. We need to be careful for both the monger and the girl. Because we live in a really fucked up world right now.

    Rich.

  3. #12863

    Luna / Lola / Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    What County? I just cruised through Seminole County for the past few days and didn't see any "guests" who look like Luna.
    Gaby / Luna is currently a guest in Orange County.

  4. #12862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    We have a maniac on the loose. Just got a call from East Side Nicole. She just got the shit beat out of her. She's on her way to the Hospital. I wouldn't doubt if it is the same guy who beat up the Chocolate Spinner. They are both in the same area. Just sent a PM to MackMaine to confirm.

    Rich.
    This is fucked up!! Unacceptable we need to find away to get rid of this asshole for good! I suggest share utrs with guy that you know will treat the girls right. Sad to say but I have a few utrs that are not will to have their number shared anymore because of the behavior of some of the member. We are shooting ourselves in the foot.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  5. #12861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Messed up

    No excuse for this crap.

    No one needs to be beating up these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    This is jacked up.

  6. #12860

    Really, Vino??

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, Jesse. This same stunt was pulled on me several years ago by GSpot Ginger and I fell for it again a couple of years later with Sexy Sidney! LOL. Amazing how those big money guys just always seem to cancel dreams with these girls. Then, the girls' always seem to be too angry and frustrated to go ahead with the dream promised to ME!
    I was stunned to see that you got played given your experience and understanding of what we have here! I know those two women got a lot of business from you directly as well as from referrals.

    On my end, I got ripped off by Mallori (dragon lady). I had lent her money several times, every time she paid me back not only with service at the hourly rate, but also with extra time / acts / access. At the end, I probably was out $600 when she stopped paying me back. OTOH, she was one great lay back then.

  7. #12859

    Has to be a Valued Senior Member

    This is jacked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    We have a maniac on the loose. Just got a call from East Side Nicole. She just got the shit beat out of her. She's on her way to the Hospital. I wouldn't doubt if it is the same guy who beat up the Chocolate Spinner. They are both in the same area. Just sent a PM to MackMaine to confirm.

    Rich.

  8. #12858

    Anyone?

    Hi guys, anyone dreamed with her before? https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/66021339#.

  9. #12857
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, Jesse. This same stunt was pulled on me several years ago by GSpot Ginger and I fell for it again a couple of years later with Sexy Sidney! LOL. Amazing how those big money guys just always seem to cancel dreams with these girls. Then, the girls' always seem to be too angry and frustrated to go ahead with the dream promised to ME!
    While I did this repeatedly with Mia the Spinner MILF most of last year she always came through in the end. If not extended sessions at our usual early AM times than good rates for the several overnights we did.

  10. #12856

    Winner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    My guess is no mario coins back and mild as well go get a happy meal from ronald because there ain't going to be no red lobsta.

    Hope I am wrong, Jesse.
    You are correct, Jesse. This same stunt was pulled on me several years ago by GSpot Ginger and I fell for it again a couple of years later with Sexy Sidney! LOL. Amazing how those big money guys just always seem to cancel dreams with these girls. Then, the girls' always seem to be too angry and frustrated to go ahead with the dream promised to ME!

  11. #12855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Warning!! Gatekeepers Warning!

    We have a maniac on the loose. Just got a call from East Side Nicole. She just got the shit beat out of her. She's on her way to the Hospital. I wouldn't doubt if it is the same guy who beat up the Chocolate Spinner. They are both in the same area. Just sent a PM to MackMaine to confirm.

    Rich.

  12. #12854

    Calculus Equation It Ain't

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Say you have a girl that's staying with you and she asks: "hey hun, can you loan me a hundred bucs? I have two big money outcalls tonight. I'll pay you back 150 bucs when I get home and give you a free date? Does that sound cool?"

    So, how much money and snapper will you get at the end of the evening?
    You'll be Negative $150 and you'll only be seeing Rosy Palm and her 5 Sisters.

    Why $150? Because if you're foolish enough to give her the first $100, you'll be foolish enough to give her $50 more when she gets back because she blew the first $100 at the Candy Man and now needs more candy to come down.

    Grain 56.

  13. #12853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Say you have a girl that's staying with you and she asks: "hey hun, can you loan me a hundred bucs? I have two big money outcalls tonight. I'll pay you back 150 bucs when I get home and give you a free date? Does that sound cool?"

    So, how much money and snapper will you get at the end of the evening?
    My guess is no mario coins back and mild as well go get a happy meal from ronald because there ain't going to be no red lobsta.

    Hope I am wrong, Jesse.

  14. #12852

    Hooker math.

    Say you have a girl that's staying with you and she asks: "hey hun, can you loan me a hundred bucs? I have two big money outcalls tonight. I'll pay you back 150 bucs when I get home and give you a free date? Does that sound cool?"

    So, how much money and snapper will you get at the end of the evening?

  15. #12851
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk4545  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her incall? It's in a good area and always spotless inside.
    Of course right off 436 but I have airbnb and would like to have some fun after a concert.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape