Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 928 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Eros is not the problem, I've seen many providers on Eros, being stupid and not doing your research
    Agree 100%. I still use EROS and have found many hidden gems!

    You do you're Homework and Research that's all.

  2. #8007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by JFreeMan417  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got scammed, but take this as a lesson to never ever use Eros!
    Eros is not the problem, I've seen many providers on Eros, being stupid and not doing your research is. You can see TER review summaries without joining, took 30 seconds to find this, could have saved him all that money. I'm no longer feeling sorry for guys who get scammed because they were too lazy to research. I found one the other day, was 100% sure she was fake but to my surprise she was not, found her IG, Twitter, OF, etc. Contacted her, rate was $$ asked if that was FS, she replied with no. End of texting even though she tried and tried to "work something out" with me. Contacted another, she said she wasn't discussing services via phone or text. I moved on. Called another one, she answered every question I had, was super cool and verified her pics. She came over and we had a fabulous time.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...mczime-2226424

  3. #8006

    Nadia Sparks

    Gentlemen,

    Any intel on this one? She's new to Atlanta and claims to be from Reno. I didn't see anything here or in Reno when I used the search function. Thanks in advance.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Georg...htyNadiaSparks

  4. #8005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroiter3  [View Original Post]
    I texted with Brenda for a few days before setting up a meeting at my hotel on the strip tonight. She quoted $400 for the hour. We met and she was both hot (not her real pics) and nice to talk to. My first mistake was paying her the $400 up front, because as soon as she had that $$ she started telling me that she normally gets tips for $1 k+. I offered her the only other cash I had which was $100 and she told me she wouldn't even give me head for that. $500 and no BJ? I told her I wanted my $400 back and she said it was a non refundable appearance fee. This one is an all time scam artist. Avoid her at all costs.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6759157.htm

    She's using this number now 702-XXX-8698 and has used 760- 813-7384 in the past.

    Avoid her at all costs. I paid $400 for 10 minutes of chit chat and a lot of attitude and begin for tips even before I laid a hand on her. Sad!
    Hate to say it, but you should never go to Eros especially if they say you have to book a room that's the first tell tale sign that its a scam! Secondly never pay upfront unless it's an AMP that you're visiting or at the very least go with well reviewed girls. Now the good news you got hit and now it's behind you now you know what to do plus it's probably happened to like 70 percent of us. Also when you see someone else ask about a girl and you see it's a scam let them know!

  5. #8004

    Never use Eros!

    Sorry you got scammed, but take this as a lesson to never ever use Eros!

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroiter3  [View Original Post]
    I texted with Brenda for a few days before setting up a meeting at my hotel on the strip tonight. She quoted $400 for the hour. We met and she was both hot (not her real pics) and nice to talk to. My first mistake was paying her the $400 up front, because as soon as she had that $$ she started telling me that she normally gets tips for $1 k+. I offered her the only other cash I had which was $100 and she told me she wouldn't even give me head for that. $500 and no BJ? I told her I wanted my $400 back and she said it was a non refundable appearance fee. This one is an all time scam artist. Avoid her at all costs.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6759157.htm

    She's using this number now 702-XXX-8698 and has used 760- 813-7384 in the past.

    Avoid her at all costs. I paid $400 for 10 minutes of chit chat and a lot of attitude and begin for tips even before I laid a hand on her. Sad!

  6. #8003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    When O* F* shuts down the ladies' porn content, will prices come down? Well, a boy can dream anyway.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october
    Well that ended quickly. I thought it was an idiotic decision for OF to do that and then blame it on banking and payout partners. Porn sells, bottom line and they have created something new and different, if those companies decided not to do business with OF, they would have had a long line of others who would.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/only...rom-users.html

  7. #8002

    Brenda. Scam artist

    I texted with Brenda for a few days before setting up a meeting at my hotel on the strip tonight. She quoted $400 for the hour. We met and she was both hot (not her real pics) and nice to talk to. My first mistake was paying her the $400 up front, because as soon as she had that $$ she started telling me that she normally gets tips for $1 k+. I offered her the only other cash I had which was $100 and she told me she wouldn't even give me head for that. $500 and no BJ? I told her I wanted my $400 back and she said it was a non refundable appearance fee. This one is an all time scam artist. Avoid her at all costs.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6759157.htm

    She's using this number now 702-XXX-8698 and has used 760- 813-7384 in the past.

    Avoid her at all costs. I paid $400 for 10 minutes of chit chat and a lot of attitude and begin for tips even before I laid a hand on her. Sad!

  8. #8001

    Pre Trip Plea For Intel, Will Be Followed Up After With Report (s)

    I am headed to LV next weekend and am expecting to spend most of my time in good company. Will report back after my trip, but in the meantime, anyone know anything about Gloria? No reviews on one of the other major boards, but she looks like fun to me.

    https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/220231

    Any other suggestions on nice ladies to spend a reasonable amount of money and time with? I am from SLC, so I expect to spend a little more, but some of the prices I have seen have got me worried!

    I am hoping to visit a range of talent, from young to mature, as I enjoy young beauty but know and appreciate the value of experience.

    Thanks, and stay happy but safe out there!

  9. #8000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Nice one

    Met MsMontana today, great provider, bubbly personality, nice looking with a thick body but nowhere near BBW and an ass that's out of this world. Called, she immediately picked up with a great attitude, she asked me if I wanted a massage, I said no, thought it might be your typical Vegas BS then she says in a sexy voice "oh really. " From then we made the appointment, she was ready to go, got from Henderson to the Strip in about 30 minutes. Really, really cool provider, sexy too! She was on time, dressed like a regular person so everything was great as we chatted on the way to my room. This woman is very talkative and had a great personality. She gave me a very good CGJ, from there missionary then doggy. Both were excellent but if you are an ass man. This one is a winner, takes whatever you can bring and throws it back at ya!!

    Everything made sense when she told me her age, she's 32, has her own business so she understands the art of keeping clients happy and coming back for more. I know I'll be back!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16688395

    It's been a great two days, saw a regular last night and picked up another possible regular today. Much better than the last two weekends that have been horrible.

  10. #7999
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use this site? It's interesting because while I've seen a few that I recognize, most of the providers on this site are only posting there. I did see one from there in '19, had a great time.

    https://lasvegas.locanto.com/Women-L...for-Men/20702/
    This is already a pretty famous site in the ASEAN countries like once backpage was here. I had bad experience 4 years ago in Manila but I guess that night I also got pretty desperate to find an elite girl. Be aware of the scams.

  11. #7998
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one before?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/OneandOnlyK

    Searched here and didn't find anything.

    Also noticed that a Detroit area provider has moved to Las Vegas.

    Kristen- https://tryst.link/escort/kristen.

    Saw her a couple years ago. Pretty cute, excellent skills, she definitely has a curvy build. Very pear shaped as she says. Haven't seen her since then, so I can't speak to how she looks now, but skillwise she was good then. If nothing else pans out on my upcoming trip then I'm going to hit her up again.
    Met Kristen for 1. 5 hrs a while back. Her oral skills are top notch and she definitely justifies her rates. Everything was covered, I don't think she's going to compromise on that however got a vibe that Greek might just be on the table if you could persuade her with the right offer.

  12. #7997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Um

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LV soon and starting to research the scene out there. It's been awhile since I've been but have many times. Have picked up casino girls, girls have picked me up and drove me to their incall, even walked to an UTR girl's residence once. That was crazy but fun. (Texted her afterwards how awesome it was that she swallowed and she got pissed because her bf reads her texts. Apparently he's cool with everything except BBBJCIM but she loved it and couldn't help herself. Crazy to think her bf could have walked in. I digress.).

    Wish I had reported back then but I was more a lurker on this site. I mostly use STG these days but it's infiltrated with fake ads and agencies. Found this person though. Non-agency / independent and seems real as she sent me some nice pics and she's pleasant on the phone. But no reports.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/195975131455

    She actually has a friend in her early ads that I've also contacted. She's not posting but still in the game. They both want $$. 5 for the hour. Reasonable for LV but definitely more than my area.

    Any rec's would be appreciated. If I partake I'll surely report. I'm thinking about getting one of them to pick me up at the airport and taking me to their incall before dropping me off at my hotel. Once I'm with my group, it'll be hard for me to disappear for a few hours, unaccounted for.

    Thank you and stay safe gentlemen.

    HF.
    I've never seen her before but I have seen reports on a few couple sites. https://callescort.org/702-375-5419.

  13. #7996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Same place

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks killer for reply, yes that's the same quote I was given but I don't know if it was from Sara in the URL.

    I posted she is named Sara. They are located at bldhwy very close from where I'm located about 5 minutes. But I didn't want to put the trigger yet I wanted to make sure they were legit and no pimps or handles around. Also they didn't mention any tips. The URL you suggested I saw it I can see it has some bait and switch reviews so I in doubts in putting the trigger on those one too.

    But thanks.

    Stay safe.
    Yes I understand the bait-and-switch is annoying, pointless and deceiving. This is most likely the same place maybe they have more than 1 place now. When I called is was out on Boulder and the same booker.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/66100417 702-524-9278 I would ask. New girl? Is this new girl? From the looks of the reviews you may see a new girl IDK. It's legit and no pimps but sometimes she may be not as fun or look a bit off. If you don't like her looks just leave they don't seem to mind much I've had to do it with many of these cheaper places.

  14. #7995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Sara

    Thanks killer for reply, yes that's the same quote I was given but I don't know if it was from Sara in the URL.

    I posted she is named Sara. They are located at bldhwy very close from where I'm located about 5 minutes. But I didn't want to put the trigger yet I wanted to make sure they were legit and no pimps or handles around. Also they didn't mention any tips. The URL you suggested I saw it I can see it has some bait and switch reviews so I in doubts in putting the trigger on those one too.

    But thanks.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Yes I've seen a few girls at this place on the highway way out east. That photo is most likey of Natalie, who almost never works. Most often it's a woman named Sara, she is a bbw not very cute. I think they have a new girl not that may be cute not sure. They did 60 x15 80 x20 100 x30 back a few months ago, not sure about now. It's okay I guess but even at that gift point I would go to another. A place on west Trop is often way better 60 x15. Not sure if I'm allowed to post URL https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65967256.

    All of them will sometims put up fake photos and stupid stuff but often way more fun. I really Hope this is all okay to write, I want to follow the rules.

  15. #7994

    Mandii

    Visiting LV soon and starting to research the scene out there. It's been awhile since I've been but have many times. Have picked up casino girls, girls have picked me up and drove me to their incall, even walked to an UTR girl's residence once. That was crazy but fun. (Texted her afterwards how awesome it was that she swallowed and she got pissed because her bf reads her texts. Apparently he's cool with everything except BBBJCIM but she loved it and couldn't help herself. Crazy to think her bf could have walked in. I digress.).

    Wish I had reported back then but I was more a lurker on this site. I mostly use STG these days but it's infiltrated with fake ads and agencies. Found this person though. Non-agency / independent and seems real as she sent me some nice pics and she's pleasant on the phone. But no reports.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/195975131455

    She actually has a friend in her early ads that I've also contacted. She's not posting but still in the game. They both want $$. 5 for the hour. Reasonable for LV but definitely more than my area.

    Any rec's would be appreciated. If I partake I'll surely report. I'm thinking about getting one of them to pick me up at the airport and taking me to their incall before dropping me off at my hotel. Once I'm with my group, it'll be hard for me to disappear for a few hours, unaccounted for.

    Thank you and stay safe gentlemen.

    HF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape