Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7070
-
08-23-21 10:45 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 262Best BBBJ in San Diego DT if possible
Hey Gents, I am coming in town and need your help. I would like to start my visit of with the best BBBJ SD can muster. DT and fuckable would be a nice bonus and move her to the top. The best one I had is no longer in the market. Her mouth was the only hole I would use but she was very capable so I am not opposed to a plump Ugly Betty who tries harder. Those Avis girls can be the best. Attitude is a very close second to skills.
TYIA.
Smooth Sailing.
-
08-23-21 10:24 #3799Regular Member

Posts: 2Major Water Works
Long-time lurker, first-time poster.
That story is awesome! And encouraged me to go ahead and give Taz a call.
She's a really nice and bubbly girl. I agree, not the greatest of body's but once you get her dynamo going you will be too busy surfing her orgasms to care.
As mentioned before, Taz wants it as much, if not more, than you do. If you are nice enough to get her off while she's blowing your brains out with her head game she will start begging. Make her come a few times, rub that gspot and suddenly every hole is on the table.
But I think what should be notes the most is that if things are going well, you will need a few dozen towels. Edge Taz, pound her and she will projectile squirt all over you, the bed, and anything near.
What a great fn time.
On that subject, does anyone know other nympho'ish girls in SD?
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:05 #3798Senior Member

Posts: 145Missjenifffer
Damn, sucks to hear that happened to you. I met this lady a while back, no deposit required, much cheaper rates back then, and it was one hell of a good time. She's had the same account since I last saw her and it's definitely her on the pictures, that's for sure. Whether it's still her managing the account, that could be another story. Wouldn't be the first time a girl resorts to this for easy money. Best practice, don't send a deposit. At least you only sent the first $50.
Originally Posted by DrPoppaGeorgio
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 07:54 #3797Regular Member

Posts: 1Missjenifffer ripped me off for a 50 dollar deposit
A scammer created a PD account with a real providers images. Agreed to send her 50 bucks I sent it and then she demanded another 25. Wouldn't answer phone calls kept demanding 25. Oh well lesson learned.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missjenifffer
-
08-22-21 21:08 #3796Regular Member

Posts: 10Skyy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66053204
Anyone been with her before? Seems too good to be true at those donations. 9 hhr & 1 . 5 hr LOL.
-
08-22-21 12:33 #3795Regular Member

Posts: 10What services did she provide for you and how much did you end up total for it?
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 02:12 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 123I took a chance and met up with her early this morning. Her room is in a hotel in San Ysidro so anybody looking for south bay providers should check her out. 150 for a quick pop. Very friendly, very talkative. No kissing, daty, bare, or greek which is not a big deal for me personally. It wasnt a long time but it was definitely a good time. She says she moves around a lot, but she should be in san diego for a little while longer if any of you are interested. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 19:14 #3793Regular Member

Posts: 13UTC area?
Hi guys -- I'm living in the UTC area and wondering if there are any favorites in the area -- particularly in the area west of the UTC shopping center close to Interstate 5. I would love to be able to walk to see local talent instead of driving my car. Thanks in advance!
-
08-21-21 18:15 #3792Regular Member

Posts: 18Sofia
I wouldn't waste your time with Sofia 16, she's just a live doll that doesn't do anything. Of course YMMV but in my experience she was dull and boring.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 18:12 #3791Regular Member

Posts: 18Jessie monroe
Got a BBBJ from Jessie yesterday and was kind of disappointed. I thought she was supposed to be this but goddess but was let down. Teeth teeth teeth, I didn't think it would matter if someone used teeth or not but turns out I could tell. So after like 7 minutes she goes "you got like 5 minutes left" (like that's going to make me cum any quicker) so I had to reallly concentrate and finally busted in her mouth. Bought some edibles off her which are pretty good and went on my way. I wouldn't repeat. For the record I'm not huge either. It's 6" with a fat mushroom tip, I only bring that up cause I've seen her snapchat trying to deep throat some big ones and it looked good LOL. But I've def had better from buyin a chick drinks all night which was probably around the same price anyways 😂.
-
08-21-21 16:27 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 331Thanks. I don't trust those reviews LOL.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 16:27 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 162There's a couple of reviews right there on List Crawler. A friend said the her incall was a mess and she wasn't much better. Full menu though.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 15:56 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 53Charliieze
I saw her about 2 wks ago bbj hhr for 200, a bit much in my opinion. However, she has a stomach I'm not for sure if she's pregnant, didn't ask but the session was ok. She said she was moving to another apartment as her stuff was all over the place.
Originally Posted by SDiego
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 15:21 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 331Foxylady
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...716/8587892346
Where are the reviews on foxylady? She's been here for a while? Looking to see her for a quick BBBJ. Anyone have expeirence with her.
-
08-21-21 14:08 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 123Quickie report
Just to clarify, she was willing to kiss, though I wasn't really feeling it so didn't do that. She also sent me quite a beautiful full face pic that was pretty accurate, maybe a couple years old, so just text her and ask for that if you are interested. I just did a quickie where she quoted me 100, said a hh was 150. No rush, but I am generally quick anyways so didn't push it. She was at one of the lower / mid-range motels in hotel circle when I saw her. Setup was pretty easy and screening was light to non-existent. Age wise I would say she was 40 about. For the price if you don't need BBBJ or young, I suspect a lot of you will find her a good option.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




