Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4496
-
08-28-21 12:54 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 124Asian wellness
Thanks for the pointers.
I see it more as a standards issue- If yokos eye was on fire I wouldnt waste a load of jizz to squirt her eyeball- she's not pretty, the place is unclean and lacks a tableshower which means these girls according to you are taking BBFS loads over and over all day without a freshen up. I have reviews of AMPs in LA, Dallas, NYC, Orlando and visited Philippines, Thailand and Japan AMPs so the miami AMPs are not on par (at least the ones you recommended that I tried)-
I'm just asking is there something better- maybe some of the Colombian / Brazilian places are more impressive with better girls and better menu options? Some of the ones that look good arent taking new members..
If you find the Chinese centers world class great- I appreciated your original post and appreciate you contributing to the community- we just had different experiences or reviews and that why there is so many types of women in the world- there is something for everyone.
If anyone had some GFE / Greek Incall spots with pretty girls PM me. Miami is too sexy a city not to have world class options.
“BigLuber said-
Well, you're obviously not a seasoned veteran on visiting AMPs. Best thing to do is head out early on a Saturday or Sunday and start with the AMPs nearest you and work your way outward, checking out the talent, but more importantly check the greetings you receive when you walk in.
Notice if she's wearing some easy to remove clothing and if she approaches you and makes physical contact, as oppose to the silly no FS girl that stands at the other end of the hallway talking to you like she's afraid of you.
A slutty looking, dressed down girl that greets you with a smile and takes your hand to walk you to the room is a sure thing.
Avoid overly conservative girls dressed in dark clothing and more importantly don't waste any time with the irritable little troll types that stand behind the desk and shout "Half Hour?" at you.
Then it's all about negotiating skills.”
-
08-27-21 14:00 #2620Regular Member

Posts: 1I went to New Oriental multiple times years ago and only ever got HJ from older ladies. Good massage and table shower though. They got busted several years ago, and I haven't been back. Also been to Asiami multiple times, and it is the same thing. HJ with older ladies, good massage.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 21:00 #2619Banned Member

Posts: 663Go AMP hopping
Well, you're obviously not a seasoned veteran on visiting AMPs. Best thing to do is head out early on a Saturday or Sunday and start with the AMPs nearest you and work your way outward, checking out the talent, but more importantly check the greetings you receive when you walk in.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
Notice if she's wearing some easy to remove clothing and if she approaches you and makes physical contact, as oppose to the silly no FS girl that stands at the other end of the hallway talking to you like she's afraid of you.
A slutty looking, dressed down girl that greets you with a smile and takes your hand to walk you to the room is a sure thing.
Avoid overly conservative girls dressed in dark clothing and more importantly don't waste any time with the irritable little troll types that stand behind the desk and shout "Half Hour?" at you.
Then it's all about negotiating skills.
-
08-25-21 20:37 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 124Spas
I literally went to the spa you recommended where you said BBFS was offered and got yoko and my first mediocre report is about her so not sure what you are talking about. She didn't look good, spa was basic without tableshower and her service nothing to write home about but ok.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 13:43 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 294Hot Streak
Most AMP visits have sucked lately. Bad attitudes and weak talent. But once in a while you get lucky. Really lucky.
I've gone to this AMP 5 or 6 times. The girl is late 20's early 30's, not very attractive but decent body and something sexy about her. Well at the first visit we hit it off and there was a lot of flirting going on (beyond the usual acting). A couple of visits later it got a little more intense and next thing you know, it's full on groping and making out like in high school. She got a little flustered and said I was making her crazy and then went back to the massage. So I knew there was a chance at more. A couple of weeks went by and I stopped by just before closing time. She came out and looked like she just woke up. She seemed a little disoriented. As soon as we got into the room I disrobed and sat on the edge of the table. She came over, stood between my legs and started kissing me and put my hands on her ass. We then spent the next hour banging in every position possible with an epic cream pie ending. It was great except I didn't get a massage! So I go back a few days ago and the exact same thing happened but crazier. Even after I finished she wanted more so I'm banging her from behind standing up while she has one leg on the table. I wasn't going to finish again with no recovery time so I start finger banging her and she's moaning and repeating some Chinese over and over (I really wanted to grab my phone and google translate) but I knew she was almost done. Well then she starts girating on my hand and BAM, she squirted all over the floor and the table. Crazy. She just laid on the table and was whispering in Chinese to me, like I understood her? All in all I was in there for 90 minutes, but again, NO MASSAGE!! I still tipped her a Benjamin because the whole experience was pretty amazing but now I feel like I'm going to see my girlfriend but I have to pay her! I guess there are worse problems to have. Sorry but I can't divulge the location until I see how things develop.
-
08-25-21 11:22 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 294Lucky AMP on Bird
I've been there many times over the years. Older girls, ok massage, standard extras but nothing special. They're open late, usually until 12 or 12:30 which is pretty much the only reason I would go there. Definitely DO NOT go to the place on the other side of Bird Road a few blocks east (81st Ave) in the little mall with the smoke shop. Sucked. Shorted my time, no extras and wouldn't let me leave without tipping her.
Originally Posted by DryLikeAraisin
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 04:59 #2615Banned Member

Posts: 663If you took the time to search SW 8 here and read the post, you would know which spa to visit when you're there.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 00:59 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 124Leisure time Asian massage
Went here based on Google reviews! That's not the most reliable source I came to find!
7968 SW 8th street in strip maltypical Chinese massage setup with TS- so thought rim might be offered- nope very perfunctory menu and pretty bland girl in 40's.
Somebody needs to direct me to the quality Korean and Latin spas with 2 x shot, rim, BBBJ?
I'm posting all my mediocre options so you can avoid-.
If anyone has good independents in or out in brickell or spas with GFE -or reliable reasonable Latin agencies please PM me- a city size and as sexy as miami must have options.
-
08-24-21 21:58 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 124Asian well ess
Hey bud-.
I took your tip and took and Uber to Asian wellness.
I think I got Yook? She wasn't chubby and pretty but she wore panties so maybe not? She asked for $1. 5 and it was BBBJ and cfs- nothing extra than that.
Was ok but no Greek, rimming or BBFS. Good tip for standard fare or maybe other girl is the ham?
-
08-24-21 07:13 #2612Banned Member

Posts: 663Not sure about this place, different names, different hours all over the web here.
Originally Posted by DryLikeAraisin
[View Original Post]
But that's often times a good indicator that FS is on the menu here.
There ad before the pandemic looks good, and the location is in a good area for the mongering community.
I would say it's worth a trip down there and check it out.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/lucky-massage-miami-6
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-sexy/19905079
-
08-23-21 17:59 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 86LMP or Good Provider not above 3
Hi Everyone,
Fellow monger coming from WI and staying in Wynwood Miami from Thursday morning to Friday night. Looking for a nice LMP that is FS or a good provider that is younger and more natural. All and any help would be appreciated, thank you!
-
08-23-21 10:34 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 78AMP on Bird and 84th
Anyone been to the AMP on Bird Rd and 84th Ave?
-
08-21-21 18:38 #2609Banned Member

Posts: 663Nope. I left my tape measure and questionnaire at home this time.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 18:22 #2608Banned Member

Posts: 496Thanks for the review!! May you inform me of the age and measurements of Yoyo and Lucy? Thanks!
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 15:41 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 71Memes
Been a good year or 2 since I went to memes. Anyone know if that super skinny girl still works there? Not the best but she seemed to be the parlors mascot when I used to frequent up that way for work.












Reply With Quote





