Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 17729
-
08-21-21 17:39 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 177Double Bagger?
So, are you saying she is a Double Bagger or just a butterface?
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 17:20 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 489She is a joke
https://escortindex.com/ad/stlouis/314-339-0/1/1757475
She says she is available, but when ask where I need to come to, only response and late at that is south county! These ho. S are a joke now days.
-
08-21-21 14:33 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 457Yea. I'm trying. I don't have an outcall option either so am also waiting for her to do more incall. I know she did one day last week. Hoping that trend continues.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 13:47 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 399Naomi
I saw her in the past before she jacked up her prices, and she was a good time at the old price point. Maybe she wasn't getting enough traction at the 500/ hr so she lowered the price. I don't have a good outcall option so I'm waiting to see if she comes up with an incall in the near future. I would get it while the getting is good, because she may raise the rates again if she has enough guys that want to see her.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 12:48 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 457Current Naomi info
So I've seen her for a while from 500/ hr to currently 250/ hr. Anyone know any reason for the price drop? Who's seen her recently? I'm trying to work out details to see her next week.
Thanks all!
-
08-21-21 12:15 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 382Did not but
Checked out her TikTok's and after seeing her face you may want to hit that from behind so you don't have to look at her.
Originally Posted by Paulieb9601
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:42 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 90Jucy Baby
Has anyone seen Jucy Baby? She looks hot and offers Greek. She offered $120 for 30 minutes with Greek.
Price seems TGTB, but damn she looks hot. I may take one for the team next week, if no one has seen her. I'll report back if I do.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65958055
Thanks.
-
08-19-21 23:44 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 129Ditto
Reanne is the best 1/2 hour around. Though I haven't seen Scarlett yet.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 16:38 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-19-21 13:45 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 399Shana / Jess
Saw Jess recently at a very nice hotel near Galleria. Either she's a great actress or she legit loves to fuck, but either way I don't care and I had a great time. She is an older provider but is tall, thin, cute enough, with nice man mades and a great personality. We had some small talk while getting undressed, and I laid the donation on the table and the cover on the bed. We started with some LFK and stroking mr happy, and she already had her legs wrapped around me while kissing. I got on my back and she gave me a good BBBJ, and then flipped her over and I returned the favor with some DATY that she was very responsive to. She is known for going BBFS, and after daty her legs were spread eagle and she was telling me that she wanted me, and I had to find the cover and put it on myself. There's only been a couple of providers that I've been tempted to go bare with, and she's one of them. If your self restraint game isn't strong, you may not want to see her LOL. We started in mish with those long legs up in the air, and went through a variety of positions until I couldn't hold out any longer and blew in the bag. She cleaned me up and we talked some more while getting dressed.
To say she was enthusiastic in bed is an understatement. This woman fucked the shit out of me, so if you do get to see her make sure you eat your wheaties first. 220 for hh, and worth every penny. Just be careful with BB if that's not your thing. I will definitely be repeating.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6183019395/1
-
08-19-21 10:06 #7969Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-19-21 10:05 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 31Sarah
I really don't think it was intentional. Sarah is really attractive, but she had COVID a few months ago and that has changed some things for her. May be my fault for not communicating well with her. As I said, I did enjoy myself, it was just too expensive for me to do regularly.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 08:58 #7967Senior Member

Posts: 271It is interesting to compare to the other nearest cities. KC and Chicago have plenty of ladies at comparable prices to St Louis but the quality is much higher if you do a little research. I would go so far to say that the Angels are more expensive than what you can get in Chicago for the same quality via an agency. The average Angel asks for 3-3. 5 for FS half where as a agency girl in Chicago with comparably hot ladies will ask for 3-3. 5 for a full hour. Supply and demand I guess.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 02:06 #7966Senior Member

Posts: 458Is there any particular reason you decided to drag this discussion away from "Stupid Shit in St Louis" where I started it and choke up the escort reporting section?
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 22:10 #7965Senior Member

Posts: 296Sapphire
Texted her at the number listed in the ad. But no answer. Has anyone had any luck with her lately?
Originally Posted by OldCedar
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/qsapphire1#availability.










Reply With Quote




