Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7962

    Fuzzy

    Your analysis is correct but flawed somewhat with the cost of doing business, decent hotel, high risk in this line of work, no insurance or benefits much less probably no credit or FICO score with a cash under the table business. But honestly I agree with everything you said. I just can't figure it out. But if we were paying 150-200 for an hour 10 years ago do we expect it to be the same price point now? I would not want to do their job but I am glad there are sex workers that do it for people like us. I am not saying they want to do it or enjoy doing it (most don't). I just bought 2 nice steaks at Schnuck's for 42.00 bucks. What were they 10 years ago? My concern is the quality and services provided in today's market (meaning STL). STL is a shithole for providers (a well known fact and we earned our reputation). Nothing against this girl but this is what 200-250 for an hour will buy you in this town typically. Again no labels if you find a girl like this attractive and hot god bless you but. Prices are up which I guess I can accept. It is the quality (lack of) and services that has declined and is not commensurate with the price increases attributable to inflation. I encourage anyone that has seen a nice, young, attractive average size girl without a laundry list of rules, regulation and restrictions offering 250 or less for a hour to please share them with guy's like us.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/65870407

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Who on here does better than this? Anyone?

    At $150 hhr x 6 clients / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $225,000 per year.

    In entry #886: Desolate Wasteland It Is "Next is pricing. I clearly remember in 2000 paying 150 for a decent provider, 200 - 250 for an higher end provider. Now it's around 200/300. That's not a big increase for a 21 year spread. Definitely doesn't keep up with cost of living. Yet guys are still on here bellyaching about how a girl they visited for 100/30 min didn't seem that into it. Then complain if somebody charging bargain rates seems to be "high volume". No shit Sherlock. Face facts: Under 250/ hr is likely going to get you borderline hood rat or a gal past her prime. Honestly, I don't like it either but there it is. In the end, I just want probably what most other guys want; decent service from an at least somewhat attractive woman for a fair price. ".

    At $250/ hr x 2 hours / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $125,000 per year for working just 2,500 hours per year versus the standard 10,000 hours per year most people work.

    Does anyone on here work these few hours and takes home after taxes $125,000 per year? Anyone?

    I recall paying $160/ hour just two years ago (before covid) with young talented spinners, no cover. All have now quit (different reasons for each). The $300/ hour providers were too often great disappointments.

    Now locals are asking for over $250 and up to $390 per hour for NO bbj, NO DFK, NO DATY, etc.

    Noticed one today: RATES START AT 500🌹 (FIRM).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f0c512ac7da66f19ca582fe1018724a6_f.jpg‎   f9e5c6e54950f207a57e0d26951b7298_f.jpg‎  

  2. #7961
    This is a good point, but the math is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    At $250/ hr x 2 hours / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $125,000 per year for working just 2,500 hours per year versus the standard 10,000 hours per year most people work.
    This is $250/ hr x 500 hours / year = $125,000/ year. Most people work 40 hours / week x 50 weeks = 2,000 hours / year. So, bad math being used in favor of an important argument.

    It's fair to note, also that if we figure this as 2 hours a day with mongers, that doesn't count time spent on scheduling, preparation, cleanup, and all the times when people run over their allotted time. Plus this work is often messy and sometimes dangerous. And, let's face it, not all of us mongers are fun to work with. And, despite the money, most sex workers are at least a little conflicted about what they do.

    All in all, I don't begrudge people who are hustling to make a buck off me. If they're at peace with what they're offering, I'm ok with paying for it. I have the ones I like and the ones I've tried and won't try again.

  3. #7960
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Who on here does better than this? Anyone?

    At $150 hhr x 6 clients / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $225,000 per year.

    In entry #886: Desolate Wasteland It Is "Next is pricing. I clearly remember in 2000 paying 150 for a decent provider, 200 - 250 for an higher end provider. Now it's around 200/300. That's not a big increase for a 21 year spread. Definitely doesn't keep up with cost of living. Yet guys are still on here bellyaching about how a girl they visited for 100/30 min didn't seem that into it. Then complain if somebody charging bargain rates seems to be "high volume". No shit Sherlock. Face facts: Under 250/ hr is likely going to get you borderline hood rat or a gal past her prime. Honestly, I don't like it either but there it is. In the end, I just want probably what most other guys want; decent service from an at least somewhat attractive woman for a fair price. ".

    At $250/ hr x 2 hours / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $125,000 per year for working just 2,500 hours per year versus the standard 10,000 hours per year most people work.

    Does anyone on here work these few hours and takes home after taxes $125,000 per year? Anyone?

    I recall paying $160/ hour just two years ago (before covid) with young talented spinners, no cover. All have now quit (different reasons for each). The $300/ hour providers were too often great disappointments.

    Now locals are asking for over $250 and up to $390 per hour for NO bbj, NO DFK, NO DATY, etc.

    Noticed one today: RATES START AT 500🌹 (FIRM).

    Anyone making less than $250/ hour is thus a hood rat? How many guys on here make more than $250/ hour?

    "Fair price" is now fuzzier than ever.
    Factor in the $300 to? A day drug habit for most of these ladies. Also, the habit of their SO or handler. Probably just break even.

  4. #7959

    Very Fuzzy Math

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Who on here does better than this? Anyone?
    At $150 hhr x 6 clients / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $225,000 per year.
    In entry #886: Desolate Wasteland It Is "Next is pricing. I clearly remember in 2000 paying 150 for a decent provider, 200 - 250 for an higher end provider. Now it's around 200/300. That's not a big increase for a 21 year spread. Definitely doesn't keep up with cost of living. Yet guys are still on here bellyaching about how a girl they visited for 100/30 min didn't seem that into it. Then complain if somebody charging bargain rates seems to be "high volume". No shit Sherlock. Face facts: Under 250/ hr is likely going to get you borderline hood rat or a gal past her prime. Honestly, I don't like it either but there it is. In the end, I just want probably what most other guys want; decent service from an at least somewhat attractive woman for a fair price. ".
    At $250/ hr x 2 hours / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $125,000 per year for working just 2,500 hours per year versus the standard 10,000 hours per year most people work.

    Does anyone on here work these few hours and takes home after taxes $125,000 per year? Anyone?

    I recall paying $160/ hour just two years ago (before covid) with young talented spinners, no cover. All have now quit (different reasons for each). The $300/ hour providers were too often great disappointments.

    Now locals are asking for over $250 and up to $390 per hour for NO bbj, NO DFK, NO DATY, etc.

    Noticed one today: RATES START AT 500🌹 (FIRM).

    Anyone making less than $250/ hour is thus a hood rat? How many guys on here make more than $250/ hour?

    "Fair price" is now fuzzier than ever.
    There are only 8,760 hours in a year (24 hours / day X 365 days / year).

    No one can work 10,000 hours per year!

    Working 40 hours per week X 52 weeks per year = 2,080 hours.

    You might want to consider taking a math refresher course.

    Be safe & continue the hunt.

    JamesJ.

  5. #7958

    Job Opportunity! $225,000/ year (no taxes) and work only 15 hours / week

    Who on here does better than this? Anyone?

    At $150 hhr x 6 clients / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $225,000 per year.

    In entry #886: Desolate Wasteland It Is "Next is pricing. I clearly remember in 2000 paying 150 for a decent provider, 200 - 250 for an higher end provider. Now it's around 200/300. That's not a big increase for a 21 year spread. Definitely doesn't keep up with cost of living. Yet guys are still on here bellyaching about how a girl they visited for 100/30 min didn't seem that into it. Then complain if somebody charging bargain rates seems to be "high volume". No shit Sherlock. Face facts: Under 250/ hr is likely going to get you borderline hood rat or a gal past her prime. Honestly, I don't like it either but there it is. In the end, I just want probably what most other guys want; decent service from an at least somewhat attractive woman for a fair price. ".

    At $250/ hr x 2 hours / day x 5 days / week x 50 weeks = $125,000 per year for working just 2,500 hours per year versus the standard 10,000 hours per year most people work.

    Does anyone on here work these few hours and takes home after taxes $125,000 per year? Anyone?

    I recall paying $160/ hour just two years ago (before covid) with young talented spinners, no cover. All have now quit (different reasons for each). The $300/ hour providers were too often great disappointments.

    Now locals are asking for over $250 and up to $390 per hour for NO bbj, NO DFK, NO DATY, etc.

    Noticed one today: RATES START AT 500🌹 (FIRM).

    Anyone making less than $250/ hour is thus a hood rat? How many guys on here make more than $250/ hour?

    "Fair price" is now fuzzier than ever.

  6. #7957

    Sexy Sarah

    Well, I finally got to see "Sexy Sarah" who posts on EB. The reviews, of which there were many, were great. She did want references & it was no problem. We agreed on an hour for $25, which was agreeable because of the great reviews she had gotten. Reviews posted great massage, BBBJ CIM, many positions, etc. Wonderful. Got to location in apt. In MH where she has been for several years, laid down the donation, and we went to the massage table in her back bedroom. She greeted me in a nice nightie, and looked like the wonderful blonde who had been described. Very nice to look at and good conversation. The massage was ok, not deep tissue, which I didn't want anyway. During the session she mentions how she can't do FS anymore. What? I almost bailed right there, but my little buddy wouldn't let me. Not much teasing, but on the flip she took off nightie and my hands could go anywhere. OK hand job and BBBJ. No CIM allowed. She got the job done, but I almost asked for a partial refund because that cost is huge for what I rec'd. She is a nice lady, but waaay too expensive for a repeat. Anyway, just wanted others to know, don't count on an experience as described in older reviews with Sexy Sarah, phone # 636-XXXx509.

  7. #7956
    Quote Originally Posted by HotJohnny33  [View Original Post]
    First of all Monica's having massive health problems right now. She has gave up her other house and moved everything into one apartment and she's having problems getting everything put away and everything because of her health.

    She still provides the awesome service she always does but the place is not as clean as you used to until her health comes back and she can get back full force.

    None of that stuff belongs to anybody else it's all her stuff from her other house. As far as the urine smell it was probably a bag of cat litter sitting there waiting to go out.

    That's why she took a year off and it's just now trying to get back to work.
    When I had my dream about Monica, her place was a bit messy. Her bedroom wasn't too bad. I didn't notice any smell of urine or cat litter. She is a bit more plump than she used to be and what shows in her pics, but I like women with some meat in their bones, so she was fine for me. She smelled good, no bad breath or cigarette smell, no weed smell or incense odor. We made out a bit, I DATY, she gave a nice BJ, then put a cover on and we did doggie, mish, and CG before I popped. I'd repeat I think. As long as she and her place haven't gone too far downhill.

  8. #7955
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I saw Monica a few weeks ago and time has started to take it's toll on her. She has a really large tummy now and her face is looking older. She is still in the same location, but she also has a large dog and the entryway / stairs smelled really strong of urine. She also has boxes and shit all over the apartment (someone asked her to store their stuff for awhile) so I don't think she would be the experience you are looking for.

    Reanne is more pricey, but she will give you the best blowjob of your life. She's also young, cute, and has a great spinner body. Her standard massage rate is 120 for hh, and if she likes you she might include the BBBJ in that price. But, just in case I would take some extra. She is popular and can be difficult to reach, but it is worth the time and effort and $$ to see her.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne
    First of all Monica's having massive health problems right now. She has gave up her other house and moved everything into one apartment and she's having problems getting everything put away and everything because of her health.

    She still provides the awesome service she always does but the place is not as clean as you used to until her health comes back and she can get back full force.

    None of that stuff belongs to anybody else it's all her stuff from her other house. As far as the urine smell it was probably a bag of cat litter sitting there waiting to go out.

    That's why she took a year off and it's just now trying to get back to work.

  9. #7954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    That would be Monica for $80. I have seen her about 4 or 5 times. The old price when I first saw her was $50 short on time. Now it is $80. Pretty safe spot if she is still near the south casino. I think she probably is. (During daytime.).
    I saw Monica a few weeks ago and time has started to take it's toll on her. She has a really large tummy now and her face is looking older. She is still in the same location, but she also has a large dog and the entryway / stairs smelled really strong of urine. She also has boxes and shit all over the apartment (someone asked her to store their stuff for awhile) so I don't think she would be the experience you are looking for.

    Reanne is more pricey, but she will give you the best blowjob of your life. She's also young, cute, and has a great spinner body. Her standard massage rate is 120 for hh, and if she likes you she might include the BBBJ in that price. But, just in case I would take some extra. She is popular and can be difficult to reach, but it is worth the time and effort and $$ to see her.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

  10. #7953
    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    That would be Monica for $80. I have seen her about 4 or 5 times. The old price when I first saw her was $50 short on time. Now it is $80. Pretty safe spot if she is still near the south casino. I think she probably is. (During daytime.).
    Monica's good good for FS as well. Dreamt about her a few times and always had fun. She's very easy to talk to and have a good time with.

  11. #7952

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by JdJacobs  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am not really looking for FS, really just want a solid BJ from someone who doesn't look beat to hell. Any suggestions?
    That would be Monica for $80. I have seen her about 4 or 5 times. The old price when I first saw her was $50 short on time. Now it is $80. Pretty safe spot if she is still near the south casino. I think she probably is. (During daytime.).

  12. #7951
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/741830622970

    Anyone TOFTT and see this one? I had plans to meet her but she mentioned multiple times no bb no anal and I always get freaked out when they are too explicit over the phone for fear it's a cop / CI.
    Also told me CBJ. No bbj.

  13. #7950

    Stg petite girl

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/741830622970

    Anyone TOFTT and see this one? I had plans to meet her but she mentioned multiple times no bb no anal and I always get freaked out when they are too explicit over the phone for fear it's a cop / CI.

  14. #7949

    Missy Dawn

    Hey everyone. Just an FYI someone; flagged Missy Dawn's (Backpage Veteran Provider) EB ad and she's working with their admins to get the issue resolved. She's available and mobile. If you're interested her contact number is +1 (417) XXX-5135.

  15. #7948

    Any Suggestions

    Hi,

    I am not really looking for FS, really just want a solid BJ from someone who doesn't look beat to hell. Any suggestions?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape