Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7845
-
08-22-21 15:13 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 208I texted
This was / is a Dood. I texted and the person send me a naked pic of a Guy. I said. WTF. I told "it" I reported his ad and IP address.) This person wanted text only. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:57 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 2148She must have looked in the mirror and said to herself, I look the same as I did 5 years ago. I'll just use the same photos.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Eve short for Evelyn? Funny shit.
-
08-22-21 12:47 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 611Eve
Funny thing, but I thought I remembered seeing those sexy pics some time ago, and the same name, Eve, posting out of Norwalk for outs and car dates. Was always tempted, but too far of a drive for me. Now I see the posts out of Waterbury. A little closer, but after checking, determined that it IS the same girl. Only problem is that those pics are the exact same ones from 2019. She's hot for sure. Just got to wonder why she's using 2 year old pics for her posts. Still interested but hesitant.
Also dug up what could be her real name, but not posting that here due to rules. If you toftt, let us know. If I do, I'll let you all know.
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:33 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 380Definitely fake. That dorm room picture looks straight out of 2009. Post is already deleted.
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:16 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 472I agree, unfortunately, she will find a few fools to pay that price and keep inflation high!
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 16:05 #4075Regular Member

Posts: 23$800 per hour
OK. Damn cute, but those rates on STG! I would have jumped at $400, but for $800 I'm expecting a perfection.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/783161364693
-
08-20-21 06:52 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 410Google her number and you will find some info.
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:14 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 261Eve, Any info?
Been looking at this one and haven't found anything in searches aside from older ads, goes by "Eve". Bit of a hike, looking to see if she's a go or a no before 1. 5 hour drive.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/601032240451
-
08-17-21 09:18 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 222Amber
Thanks for the honest input hoser, I'm going to pass on that one I suppose. It's really sad that these girls get so consumed with the drugs.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 20:05 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 2148Deb
The one in pink is definitely Deb.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 13:48 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 159Shannon?
I think the photos are stolen from Deb of Milford / Shelton.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
Deb advertises daily if not multiple times daily.
If you searched for the image you could have known.
That should have been a clue.
-
08-16-21 12:14 #4069Regular Member

Posts: 5Any word on her? Luna
Luna. She's just my type petite.
Is she a healthy petite or a used drugs petite?
Any info would be great.
I searched the thread for Luna but Idk if those reviews are her since the links are dead.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/447904786686
-
08-16-21 06:55 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 93Shannon
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...p/062453138270
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 18:48 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 611And thank you
Yes, BMD, I echo your advice. Much appreciated, but no worries, I do cover all the bases. Due diligence before any meets. I am very selective.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 18:44 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 611Thanks
Again, LOL. I've taken your previous response into consideration as well, which is why I've stayed on the fence. I guess I'm just thick headed and was hoping that someone else would have had a recent raving positive review. Wishful thinking on my part, again, lured by the pics. But I'm like that wary Rainbow Trout, inspecting the yummy morsels as they travel down stream, but letting those potential imitations pass by.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






