Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7835
-
08-14-21 15:04 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 2147Shannon
I guess it was her. To bad her name wasn't mentioned I would have pick it up.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-14-21 13:44 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 93Shannon
Photos must be back in the day.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
See post 2612.
-
08-14-21 07:42 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 2147Photos
She looks sick in the photos that are posted. Good luck on your procedure.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-13-21 22:49 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 304Amber — saw her didn't partake
Pictures of Amber much much better than she does in person I saw her off of E main Street she gave me a location whoever she was definitely strung out almost look like she's going to die very soon I feel really bad for her even though I don't know her she's totally emaciated and when I saw her she was having a hard time standing up and looked in her eyes she did that look like she do or she was I think she had a pimp she was talking to someone but then backed off and left think she was waiting for me she did not look good almost as if her head was hollow I have a procedure that I have to get done I did not want to take a chance of catching anything I can't catch something right now I am totally clean and always have been actually for many years like I said I think she has been abused so much looks like time is almost up for her I almost feel that she will pass away sooner rather than later I hate to say it but that is my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 13:52 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 2147No big deal
I've been around a long time. I should have known better to do my homework. Every once in a while we'll get caught off guard.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-13-21 00:25 #4050Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks, JavaMan.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:48 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 746Sorry dude. I saw her a few months ago but didn't post a review. My bad, I could have saved you some time. I was about to bail out also after she changed the terms. She said her add says to bring your own condom. I noticed your screen shot says that but not her stg ad, at least not the one I replied to. I stayed for a bbj but no cim. Her skills were pretty good but she is way older and has an attitude. And yes that driveway is the worst. I probably should do more reports than I do. I get good info from yours, and I need to reciprocate more than I do.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:38 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 746Hampton Inn
Better than any other hotel in waterbury including the marriott courtyard. I've chelsey here a few times.
Originally Posted by Horman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:13 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 2147Yes the driveway is a death trap. I've always learn to face out so if I need to make a quick exit. I searched for anything on her and came up with nothing. Still my fault for not asking for the proof photo.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
08-12-21 19:39 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 792Yikes
Was she wearing a tye dye shirt with a cannabis symbol? Death trap of a driveway backing out? Yeah she's been reported on here before LOL. My tires squealed getting the hell out of there.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 15:59 #4045Regular Member

Posts: 16Hampton inn
How's the Hampton inn, in Waterbury.
-
08-12-21 14:21 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 2147Shannon
Went to go meet this Shannon in Naugatuck. Boy did I fuck up on this one. I always asked for a proof photo and this one I haven't.
Went to her house at 4## Prospect St. I walked up to the door where she met me. She was very polite and communicated on every text. When I saw her she looked like she was 75 yrs old with no teeth, what a site. Nothing like the photo. There was no fucking way that little guy was talking me into that. I told her I left my money in the car and bolted.
Lesson learned, can't trust anyone.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-11-21 21:56 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 81This person was obviously looking to rob mongers.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 19:43 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 746I think this is a place many girls use. Not sure what the arrangement is but there are mAny like it in waterbury and bridgeport. Tbey don't live there they just rent it out for the day or a few hours.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
There are several I have been to with different girls.
-
08-11-21 19:19 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 221Lmfao! Some prefer the BBW's, some like them petite. To each their own I suppose. I'm just grateful that there's a healthy (I use that term very loosely) variety of options for every taste.
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






