Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 24808
-
08-24-21 01:22 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 31Link is dead now. Probably just going to the generic OH search. Not sure about Renee. She disappeared quickly from the Indy page on p411 so either it's something fishy or she's just traveling and not actually based anywhere yet.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 21:56 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 218Whoa. Roni looks like.
Wow, this Roni looks like my ex from 20 years ago that use to dance at Touch of Class near Crawfordsville. I mean she looks just like what I figure she looks like now.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 21:14 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 122Sarah
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 18:09 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 2528UTR Sarah
I know I usually post on the Memphis and Nashville forums.
A friend of mine moved up this way and would like to find some mutual friends.
Memphis area code. Two eight two.
Two zero X X.
She is a sweetheart.
-
08-22-21 12:49 #16944Senior Member

Posts: 75Roni Follow-Up
So y’all don't think I am holding out on you. Roni ended up being unavailable, for which she apologized. So nothing to report.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
I ended up seeing Hannah in Noblesville on short notice. Not my cup of tea.
DI seems to be the only decent sure thing in town. I wish they would send a few ladies away from the north side. They are all too close to home for me. I really don't want to be spotted driving into a hotel parking lot mid-afternoon on a Thursday by my SO or one of her friends.Last edited by TR7575; 08-22-21 at 12:50. Reason: Typo
-
08-22-21 08:26 #16943Senior Member

Posts: 235She went by Krissy when I was trying to schedule with her last wknd. Called her up and minutes later I got crickets even though we were texting quite a few minutes prior. Quoted $/ QV, $. 5/ HH, $$/ HR. Said tips for BBBJ's were appreciated LOL. No greek or DATY also. I wanted a verification pic so she sent a recycled ad pic from awhile ago. $ for a head examination is pretty pricey at a QV rate unless it's that good. Only MMGEG style could command that rate imho
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 20:58 #16942Senior Member

Posts: 808My approach
Simply, "are you available". I typically won't discuss any service or anything until I am in person with them.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 19:04 #16941Senior Member

Posts: 38Just ask "are you available today after 3 or tomorrow anytime?
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
Let the exchange go from there. They know what you're looking for.
-
08-21-21 18:42 #16940Senior Member

Posts: 124Your approach?
I've run into a string of no replies when trying to schedule.
My initial outreach text might not be saying enough? I never know how much to say. I've seen some providers who want complete discretion asking to say as little as possible, and others want the time, date, service, etc.
So what's your approach? What works best for you when trying to see someone for the first time.
-
08-21-21 14:45 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 382Marie
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...275/3175972836
Not many reviews so my visit was kind of a TOFTT.
Have had 4 separate meets set up with Jojo Blondie only to have her cancel day of or even last minute.
So I went with this one after the latest cancellation. Low end hotel on East side.
Marie is a nice older woman as previously reported. Great man-mades and slim body. Petite. She seemed to shy away from GFE or any more intimate contact at first and pushed to go straight to BBBJ. She was extremely good at it and I was ready to blow much earlier than usual. I tried to stop her so we could move to other activities but she latched on and took me over the top. My paid time was not near to being over but when I was resting and waiting for a second go she got dressed and that was that.
So in the end it seemed she would much rather blow and go than FS. But if I repeated I would also spell out my expectations ahead of time, something I suggest if any of you visit her. Either that or schedule a b and g or half hour at most. But if you want a fantastic BJ she's your girl.
-
08-21-21 06:43 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 247Renee Olsenor Mia?
I'm confused. The link goes to Mia but you refer to Renee Olsen.
Originally Posted by AbcGators
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 13:19 #16937Regular Member

Posts: 24Renee good to go!
Renee is beautiful with exceptional service. Highly recommended! I put a review a few posts back where somebody was asking about her. GFE all the way, no Greek, nice BBBJCIM. YMMV but she's never disappointed me. Redwood out.
Originally Posted by AbcGators
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 11:18 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 120No problems with Roni
I saw her a few months ago. She was fine. Looks just like pics. She isn't GFE or terribly interested in the act, but I enjoyed myself nonetheless.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 11:02 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 75Roni Southside
I RTFF already and only saw reviews of a Roni from 10 years ago. I have an appointment today. Has anyone here seen her recently? The absence of reviews here is slightly troubling. Communication has been good though so no red flags at all. Thanks in advance for any insights.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65882258
-
08-20-21 07:46 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 290Scam
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
Somebody in St Louis posted about her being a scam June of last year. Required a deposit and then claimed she never received it when he sent her money. It is the second result if you Google her Snapchat name.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





