The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16933

    Don't know about dirty talk

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Does she get into the act with being vocal with dirty talk, etc? Or just a mediocre pump and dump?
    She's not mediocre by any means, otherwise I wouldn't repeat. I've seen her multiple times because I enjoy the sessions. I only do qvs because that's all I really have time for these days. I would have seen her again this week if she wasn't in her current location. I won't go there after dark and prefer to avoid it during the day anymore.

  2. #16932

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/240532

    Real? Fake? Too good to be true?

    I checked the pics, they are not posted elsewhere.
    I'm going to lean towards it's fake. If you google her snap chat name at c_amylee20 you'll find multiple ads with different numbers across the country.

  3. #16931

    I can relate to the memory issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    My memory doesn't last 5 minutes but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one. I've scrolled through so many pages of escort ads that faces stick in my memory a little better but I don't recognize her.
    Thanks, hopefully somebody else might know something about this Harley.

  4. #16930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65900213 Is this the same girl you were asking about last winter? And if so did you find out anything about it?
    My memory doesn't last 5 minutes but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one. I've scrolled through so many pages of escort ads that faces stick in my memory a little better but I don't recognize her.

  5. #16929
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/240532

    Real? Fake? Too good to be true?

    I checked the pics, they are not posted elsewhere.

  6. #16928

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    About this one?

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1600992945862

    Goes by Harley here but Mercedez on Listcrawler. The pic doesn't look familiar to me but something about her has my spidey sense on alert.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65900213 Is this the same girl you were asking about last winter? And if so did you find out anything about it?

  7. #16927

    I'm interested in pulling the trigger.

    Does she get into the act with being vocal with dirty talk, etc? Or just a mediocre pump and dump?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5501317[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/65873710[/URL]

    Saw her a few times recently. 100 qv. Pics are her, would repeat. Current location not the best (38th & High School), and I keep asking her when she's going to move. Saw her off and Michigan Rd when I saw her.

  8. #16926

    Candace

    I would suggest sticking it out. I can vouch that her mother did pass on not too long ago and she has really struggled with it. So she isn't b. S. 'ing about that.

    I have seen her a couple times. Twice this year. Never had any issues. She is worth it in my opinion for what that's worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Per my post a couple weeks ago I was scheduled to see Candace. Texting / Emailing was prompt and polite. She cancelled very late the night before (morning appt) "my sister was in a car accident" She said she would get in touch asap and was very sorry....etc. Crickets until yesterday and she sends me an email about how her mom recently passed and was again sorry but wanted to make it up to me. I asked her to call as I don't prefer email tag and don't want that email tied to my phone. She told me she would call between time x-y. That time has long come and gone. I received a few pm's saying she would provide nice service but it has not worked out thus-far. I do also believe that she monitors this board as she had made a reference to one my posts which I am quite sure I didn't mention in any text messages.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candace

    I don't enjoy the chase.

    Fitz.

    Dear USASEXGUIDE... I don't like that when I make a post your system attempts to correct my grammar and changes some of my words...makes me wonder if this could be the culprit for some of the miscommunications that occur on the boards.

  9. #16925
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65812988

    So, I've contacted her three times. She honored one of three appointments. That qv session was good, which was why I attempted a third time. Both times she agreed to a time and ghosted me once arriving at hotel. Guessing double booking nonsense or something. Doubtful I would try again after two wasted trips. Pics are her. 100 for qv.
    Saw your "Sexy Redd" title and my heart skipped a beat for a moment.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...094f00e52a1838

    Hitting the "More Pics" button shows a number of additional ladies, so I'm guessing you were dealing with a "booker" and we know how well that goes much of the time.

  10. #16924

    PrettyMizz Anderson

    So I know I'm not a senior. But I have been scouring these websites for months and visiting Asian massage places and spending a lot of money. I tried one escort and she tried to blackmail me saying she had a video etc. I just want to meet a local escort and enjoy it. I am looking fir a girl in Anderson's number to call / text and meet up. It can be this girl or another one. Seniors or regulars help me out! I'm not a cop just a married guy that wants to have no strips attached fun! PM me if that is easier but anything is appreciated. Thanks!

  11. #16923

    Breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any comments or info for this one?

    https://preferred411.com/P270529

    Thanks,

    Fitz.

    EDIT: I Guess she also has a STG ad as well for those who don't have p411.
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lovely-highly-reviewed1469748/301891822469
    Sent information to the contact section of her website Sunday evening and have yet to hear back. I can guess it is because I did not include a reference, which she requires per her website, but I'm only guessing.

  12. #16922

    Renee Olsen?

    Seems to be new but I wouldn't really know LOL. Link to eros but on p411 she's listed for Indy and Columbus.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8642064.htm?wn=1

  13. #16921

    On the hunt

    Anyone have any comments or info for this one?

    https://preferred411.com/P270529

    Thanks,

    Fitz.

    EDIT: I Guess she also has a STG ad as well for those who don't have p411.
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lovely-highly-reviewed1469748/301891822469
    Last edited by Fitzyj76; 08-18-21 at 13:41. Reason: add link

  14. #16920

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Per my post a couple weeks ago I was scheduled to see Candace. Texting / Emailing was prompt and polite. She cancelled very late the night before (morning appt) "my sister was in a car accident" She said she would get in touch asap and was very sorry....etc. Crickets until yesterday and she sends me an email about how her mom recently passed and was again sorry but wanted to make it up to me. I asked her to call as I don't prefer email tag and don't want that email tied to my phone. She told me she would call between time x-y. That time has long come and gone. I received a few pm's saying she would provide nice service but it has not worked out thus-far. I do also believe that she monitors this board as she had made a reference to one my posts which I am quite sure I didn't mention in any text messages.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candace

    I don't enjoy the chase.

    Fitz.

    Dear USASEXGUIDE... I don't like that when I make a post your system attempts to correct my grammar and changes some of my words...makes me wonder if this could be the culprit for some of the miscommunications that occur on the boards.
    I've seen her before but it's been a while. I didn't have any issues setting something up. Her incall was a very nice and clean apartment that wasn't far from me which made it all better. I had a pretty good time but never repeated due to liking a variety. That definitely sucks when you get the run around tho.

  15. #16919

    Candace38 g

    Per my post a couple weeks ago I was scheduled to see Candace. Texting / Emailing was prompt and polite. She cancelled very late the night before (morning appt) "my sister was in a car accident" She said she would get in touch asap and was very sorry....etc. Crickets until yesterday and she sends me an email about how her mom recently passed and was again sorry but wanted to make it up to me. I asked her to call as I don't prefer email tag and don't want that email tied to my phone. She told me she would call between time x-y. That time has long come and gone. I received a few pm's saying she would provide nice service but it has not worked out thus-far. I do also believe that she monitors this board as she had made a reference to one my posts which I am quite sure I didn't mention in any text messages.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candace

    I don't enjoy the chase.

    Fitz.

    Dear USASEXGUIDE... I don't like that when I make a post your system attempts to correct my grammar and changes some of my words...makes me wonder if this could be the culprit for some of the miscommunications that occur on the boards.
    Last edited by Fitzyj76; 08-18-21 at 13:04. Reason: site's autocorrect

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape