Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15266
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good comes from a visit to a girl near Servite Park. One of two things are going to happen based on prior reports. They are either going to ghost you or strong arm rob you. Stay far away.
    Thanks Star67! I kinda thought that was the case, but it's nice to know my spidey senses were right this time.

  2. #15265

    Rylee-Raven

    Contacted Rlyee-Raven based on good report. Quoted me 200 for BJ. I told her "that's a little out of my range thanks".

  3. #15264

    ERO's

    Quote Originally Posted by MWNewbie  [View Original Post]
    She is posting on ERO'S also.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/7563613.htm?cat=1

  4. #15263

    You have been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelCrusher  [View Original Post]
    I noticed there are a number of girls who live by the Servite Park. They all have similarly worded ads and respond to texts very similarly, too. This can't just be a coincidence. Is this indicative of management? I have my eye on one lady, but I'm not looking to get screwed over. Have why'all had good experiences with the ladies over there?
    Nothing good comes from a visit to a girl near Servite Park. One of two things are going to happen based on prior reports. They are either going to ghost you or strong arm rob you. Stay far away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ITS A TRAP.jpg‎  

  5. #15262

  6. #15261

    Servite Girls

    I noticed there are a number of girls who live by the Servite Park. They all have similarly worded ads and respond to texts very similarly, too. This can't just be a coincidence. Is this indicative of management? I have my eye on one lady, but I'm not looking to get screwed over. Have why'all had good experiences with the ladies over there?

  7. #15260

    Any discrete old chicks or ssbbw

    I'm very interested if anybody has a number text me I'll treat good so don't have to worry about that just looking for an amazing experience.

  8. #15259

    Anybody??

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito20  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows a older lady like I'm talking about 40+ and good experience help me out with a number or something to contact her thanks.
    Still looking for nice sexy old lady.

  9. #15258

    Is visiting, sort of

    If you look at the number, it matches, or closely resembles another providers (pictured in the add) they drive and work together. I will be doing a review on the other one, but she did tell me her friend is also available solo, or as a duo if interested. Pricing is not bad, and can be negotiated (which I always recommend) I am not sure if I would trust them to your place, but is just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Maybe visitin from FL?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/448253265974

  10. #15257

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Maybe visitin from FL?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/448253265974
    The other girl in the picture is a user, a streetwalker and has many bad reviews, so I'd assume they're both streetwalkers.

  11. #15256

    Jessica Habit

    Saw Jessica yesterday. She is gorgeous, enthusiastic, and sweet. Excellent BBBJ and CFS. Very sweet lady from Columbia. High rate at $350, but well worth it. At a nice downtown hotel. Her last day here is tomorrow. Highly recommend to those who can afford it.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3664539.htm

  12. #15255
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Maybe visitin from FL?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/448253265974
    That's Kaatie. Not new and visiting, scroll down the forum and see posts and deep open sores from her. I tried to set something up with her and her gf last year and it never came to be, had an incall location off 76 and green. Gave me the address, went early to scope the area but told her I was 20 minutes out yet, 5 dudes were walking into the house so I just kept on driving and never followed through.

  13. #15254

    Any info Skyler

    Any info on this one? Maybe visitin from FL?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/448253265974

  14. #15253

    I too sampled

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge98  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and checked her out. Pis are her and recent, but don't show the scars, Mark's, or "crack head" teeth. Location is a house near Silver Spring and 41. BBBJ was good then mish and doggy. Tight pussy, nice petite body with perky tits, but couldn't get past the teeth and scars so won't be repeating.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/456315766088
    I had a chance a few days back to visit Molly. Body is tight but there is no hiding she's a user. She could use some dental work that is for sure. It was a pretty good visit, nice and tight. She has a pretty open menu.

    I have one main concern though, not related to looks / performance. Her location is too nice. It's in a residential neighborhood with tightly packed houses. All it takes is one nosy neighbor to complain about people coming / going and or video and show to LE. It's not just mongers though, she has to get her supply somehow so there could be some serious traffic. My suggestion is if you do visit, park on a different block and walk up or go up in Domino's uniform. For that reason, I probably won't repeat.

  15. #15252

    Paste

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I have reviews but when I touch to paste the stg ad the clipboard does not come up. No point in a review of "some girl" so what am I doing wrong?
    Can you copy elsewhere, like into a note? Usually when my clipboard comes up empty it's a Copy problem, not a paste problem. Try using "Cut" instead of "Copy" and see if that makes any difference. It's a pain but I imagine you could type the URL out by hand.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape