Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 30762
-
08-21-21 15:52 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 307You misunderstand
I'm saying that is Daizha Morgann. I'm not saying it's a legit ad. No Way In Hell she's on STG selling herself. Pics are stolen by a scammer. But she does tour and was in Jville last year.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 15:03 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 881099
There is no "gift" involved here. A person is using a service and paying for the service. Its no different than you getting a netflix account. The other side is that the content providers are all independent contractors. They simply get a 1099 from OF, IG, etc. Only the girls are in trouble with the IRS. In fact if they make too much during the year, they would need to track and file quarterly taxes.
If a "patron" gives them money directly (outside of the online service) then a potential "gift" was given and taxes may be owed.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 14:28 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 265Gift tax
Just FYI, the max for gifts that you don't have to report in a given year is $15,000 for 2021. If you gift more than that, you have to file a gift tax return. But unless you are over the lifetime estate tax threshold ($11.5 million as of 2021), there is no actual tax due. No doubt, there are probably some guys on there who will or already have given that much to live-ins, sugar babies, and virtual girls.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
As far as the girls owing, you better believe it! It's all about to come crashing down. You entrust bumpkins and working girls with a ton of cash and a tax return, well let's just say these girls are not smart enough to hire CPAs and do tax planning.
Other than that, I know someone who is under 25 and lives in BFE NC and has made over a million in 2 years on OF. Maybe now she will start sucking dick to keep the cars and the house is all I can say. Else buhbye! Restaurants will be staffing up again soon.Last edited by Ignoramus; 08-21-21 at 14:29. Reason: addt'l info
-
08-21-21 10:59 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 619Texted
Replied thru snap right away claimed she was in Raleigh. Payment upfront. Doesn't take cash. Sorry. Not for me.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 00:01 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 307Fake
That's Daizha Morgann. Touring stripper, anal ring toss girl, IG etc. She's a west coast girl although she did strip at Tobies in Jacksonville last year.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 23:39 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 563Here in NC?
Are you taking the plunge?
No way she's local.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 22:51 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 78The artwork
I must say that this is some great artwork especially around the chute area! Hats off to the tattoo artist!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65974027
-
08-20-21 19:57 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 307Wow
Last time she posted I felt like that was her. I totally agree with you though, that is a lot especially when I've paid half that 20 plus times at the bookstore for the same amount of time with BBBJCIM. She is fun and sexy but with those prices I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Siazul
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 19:01 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 1301From what I understand they ran into problems with payment processors. Admin please forgive me in advance because this might get a little ranty. Only fans started out as a way for people like trainers to take content to their audience for a subscription. You had yogis, people teaching needle point and so forth. At some point people started selling access to sex content. Through platforms like instagram women could get in some cases thousands of guys to pay them 5-10/ month for nudes but most people lack the technical expertise to host the content and process payments. In came * and the floodgates opened. My understanding is now you have not just foreign women doing it but the seedy traffickers have started to use it too. Apparently there's also some pretty hardcore content as well as the dreaded claims of members being duped or developing addictions. Oh and let's not forget that some people are using the platform to actually sell sex. It was only a matter of time before someone cracked down, especially since they're not owned by a tech giant (a big reason I think instagram never gets raided even though I know there's a child porn trade, adults soliciting other adults as well as minors and so forth). FWIW there's some wait and see with this. How many people are removed from the platform will have a lot to do with their terms and how they enforce them. Honestly enforcement is the hard part.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:56 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 1301If you're talking about who I think you are (light skin ethnically ambiguous) then she's faker than a $3 dollar bill. I never got to the actual room but someone else reported the pictures aren't her. Apparently she pretty much took the money and bolted but was decent looking. I want to say that at some point in the numerous times I texted to set something up I was asked for a deposit.
Originally Posted by Popeye214
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:06 #14897Banned Member

Posts: 36Brazil Sabrina
Rumor has it she is back in town on Monday.
Just doing my part as a fellow "sharing" Monger. Treat her right. She is super sweet.
Share your info and I'll gladly share my dirt. PM me. She is well reviewed.
Peace!
Pit.
-
08-20-21 17:22 #14896Regular Member

Posts: 14Alexxxa
I guess even a blind finds an acorn every once in a while. I've had extremely horrible experiences this past 6 months. It seems really hard to find a young lady that you can turn into a regular. Dallas at one point was amazing but fell off, I had one in Fayetteville that was great but eventually the dope got her. If anyone has a good regular they recommend I'm all ears.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 13:22 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 43Luna
So after a couple of tries I was finally able to get up with Luna who I can confirm is in fact Jazmine from the hill.
I saw her ad pop up during my lunch break and seeing she was nearby I made my way for a qv. Everything covered, BJ cg finish in doggy watching her fat little ass jiggle.
Responded pretty fast and her apt is near lake Boone / rex hospital. Qv was 1. 2 a little more than I'd like but it is what it is.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65967672
-
08-20-21 12:24 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 255Might be better for hobbyists
Maybe the lack of the easy * option will bring better pricing and service to the hobby.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 11:57 #14893Banned Member

Posts: 719The infamous Alexxxa Nicole. Goes raw CIP with everyone. I have had several satisfying fuck sessions with her. Hotel is a nightmare dump and getting ahold of her can be spotty at best. You are one of the lucky ones to actually get her to see you.
Originally Posted by ThorntonFarm
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




