Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 920 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 13794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    Is 35th still hot been dying to take a stroll there but after I saw LEO I took a vacation from that area for a while was wondering if it's died down just a little?
    For all the talk of cops, I never see anything out of the ordinary when I go down 35th aside from a lot of utility work. Same goes for Red Latern (sic). With as many police as Chicago has, it might be more unusual to not see any.

  2. #6203

    35TH still hot?

    Is 35th still hot been dying to take a stroll there but after I saw LEO I took a vacation from that area for a while was wondering if it's died down just a little?

  3. #6202

    Saw Amanda for 300 last time she was here

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    I've been paying $300/ hr as well, as recently as last month when Amanda was here. If it's $350 now it must be a pretty recent change, or only for newer clients or something.
    I saw Amanda for 3 last time she was in Lakeview.

  4. #6201

    New Arrival

    I guess inflation is hitting up everything from grocery goods to escorts.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1823898

    http://thegirlsofthailand.cuties-sites.com/bebe28/

  5. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Last 4 digits of the phone number they use?
    I've got x5822, but I haven't seen any ads with that number. My original referral was through that Vietnamese / Laotian girl who worked at various apartments and then I got the booker's WeChat when they were operating out of the place that got busted on 31st. The dive they are using has been an AAMP in the past, maybe with the Cubs flag operation, but I haven't been there in a long time. They open at 11.

  6. #6199

    S. Archer

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at 30 XX S Archer, got BBBJCIM special along with fucking for $40 extra. Claimed to be 26. Natural tits, slight paunch, no tats. She told me that she wanted to make some money on her last day and to leave a good review for her, so have at it guys.
    "so have at it you guys".

    No thanks, I'm not interested in girls with a slight paunch. I appreciate the review though, let us know if you find a young skinny girl, thanks.

  7. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at 30 XX S Archer, got BBBJCIM special along with fucking for $40 extra. Claimed to be 26. Natural tits, slight paunch, no tats. She told me that she wanted to make some money on her last day and to leave a good review for her, so have at it guys.
    Last 4 digits of the phone number they use?

  8. #6197

    Yumi Last Day

    Saw her at 30 XX S Archer, got BBBJCIM special along with fucking for $40 extra. Claimed to be 26. Natural tits, slight paunch, no tats. She told me that she wanted to make some money on her last day and to leave a good review for her, so have at it guys.

  9. #6196
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I was told $300 in February and that is what I have paid all along. That is what I paid less than a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    I've been paying $300/ hr as well, as recently as last month when Amanda was here. If it's $350 now it must be a pretty recent change, or only for newer clients or something.
    To be honest I never actually do 1 hr sessions but when Gina was just here one of the days I tried booking her for 2 hrs and she only had a 1 hr time available he said it was 350 which I didn't take. I'm not sure if that was just an exclusive price for Gina as there have been previous cases were there was a girl who was priced higher but it was noted on the website.

    Looking back on my texts he changed the rates 09/01/18 from the original 250/ hr to 300/ hr.

  10. #6195
    Quote Originally Posted by Smm74  [View Original Post]
    Looking for information on the apt on the 30 xx block of S Archer. Good? Bad? Thanks!
    I got stuck with an older woman who didn't like touching, vigorous blow job however. Bad English made for awkward transitions. Other girl they had there looked better and was friendlier.

  11. #6194
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the rates at Korean Palace?
    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    350 for 1 hr 550 for 2 hrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it's 350? I remember paying 300. Not too long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    It is indeed 350 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I was told $300 in February and that is what I have paid all along. That is what I paid less than a week ago.
    I've been paying $300/ hr as well, as recently as last month when Amanda was here. If it's $350 now it must be a pretty recent change, or only for newer clients or something.

  12. #6193

    KP Rate

    I was told $300 in February and that is what I have paid all along. That is what I paid less than a week ago.

  13. #6192

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOn78  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it's 350? I remember paying 300. Not too long ago. Can someone else.

    Confirm please?
    It is indeed 350 now.

  14. #6191

    Pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to the Apartment next to sugar shack They keep posting.
    It's a little grime but legit, I met a cooo girl there Macha. Everything was covered but I got good service. I think you can get GFE if you want.

  15. #6190

    KP rates

    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    350 for 1 hr 550 for 2 hrs. I've never tried or asked for hh or anything over 2 hrs.

    FYI he lost all his regulars #s a year ago so if you text him to see someone he may either not respond to you or have you call him and he'll ask you specific questions about all the locations and who you saw. I made a post about it last Sept.
    Are you sure it's 350? I remember paying 300. Not too long ago. Can someone else.

    Confirm please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape