Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 1742 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15269

    Jimmy Swaggart Experience

    Jerry Lee Lewis has a first cousin who's a preacher. Used to have his own TV show saving the likes of you from the clutches of the devil. Well, that ol' debil, he done got his hooks into brother Jimmy, and the man of god strayed a little. Got caught with a hooker. Penthouse ran her photos. This proved that sin was it's own punishment. You woulda needed to get her MilkBone underwear to have a pitbull sniff her snatch. Holy Jesus, did he HAVE to pick such an ugly one?

    So I'm cruising STG, and I really have a "come to Jesus moment. " I see this pic. Holy Mary, mother of god! I've seen the light. I'm tuning in to "A Study in the Word" right now.

    Coochie (Holy Lord!) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails really ugly.jpg‎  

  2. #15268

    Alla the model

    Google Alla Love After Lockup. Funeral was in Thiensville. She died about a week after getting out of prison. I know you hate it me living in the past but when she was 19, quite a few of you were seeing her. That was 12 years ago.

  3. #15267
    Quote Originally Posted by MWNewbie  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her about a week ago. Look up my comments. She is real. She actually looks BETTER than those photos. But the session was a little overpriced ($300), and very impersonal. I enjoyed it but there was nothing resembling GFE.

  4. #15266
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good comes from a visit to a girl near Servite Park. One of two things are going to happen based on prior reports. They are either going to ghost you or strong arm rob you. Stay far away.
    Thanks Star67! I kinda thought that was the case, but it's nice to know my spidey senses were right this time.

  5. #15265

    Rylee-Raven

    Contacted Rlyee-Raven based on good report. Quoted me 200 for BJ. I told her "that's a little out of my range thanks".

  6. #15264

    ERO's

    Quote Originally Posted by MWNewbie  [View Original Post]
    She is posting on ERO'S also.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/7563613.htm?cat=1

  7. #15263

    You have been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelCrusher  [View Original Post]
    I noticed there are a number of girls who live by the Servite Park. They all have similarly worded ads and respond to texts very similarly, too. This can't just be a coincidence. Is this indicative of management? I have my eye on one lady, but I'm not looking to get screwed over. Have why'all had good experiences with the ladies over there?
    Nothing good comes from a visit to a girl near Servite Park. One of two things are going to happen based on prior reports. They are either going to ghost you or strong arm rob you. Stay far away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ITS A TRAP.jpg‎  

  8. #15262

  9. #15261

    Servite Girls

    I noticed there are a number of girls who live by the Servite Park. They all have similarly worded ads and respond to texts very similarly, too. This can't just be a coincidence. Is this indicative of management? I have my eye on one lady, but I'm not looking to get screwed over. Have why'all had good experiences with the ladies over there?

  10. #15260

    Any discrete old chicks or ssbbw

    I'm very interested if anybody has a number text me I'll treat good so don't have to worry about that just looking for an amazing experience.

  11. #15259

    Anybody??

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito20  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows a older lady like I'm talking about 40+ and good experience help me out with a number or something to contact her thanks.
    Still looking for nice sexy old lady.

  12. #15258

    Is visiting, sort of

    If you look at the number, it matches, or closely resembles another providers (pictured in the add) they drive and work together. I will be doing a review on the other one, but she did tell me her friend is also available solo, or as a duo if interested. Pricing is not bad, and can be negotiated (which I always recommend) I am not sure if I would trust them to your place, but is just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Maybe visitin from FL?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/448253265974

  13. #15257

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Maybe visitin from FL?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/448253265974
    The other girl in the picture is a user, a streetwalker and has many bad reviews, so I'd assume they're both streetwalkers.

  14. #15256

    Jessica Habit

    Saw Jessica yesterday. She is gorgeous, enthusiastic, and sweet. Excellent BBBJ and CFS. Very sweet lady from Columbia. High rate at $350, but well worth it. At a nice downtown hotel. Her last day here is tomorrow. Highly recommend to those who can afford it.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3664539.htm

  15. #15255
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Maybe visitin from FL?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/448253265974
    That's Kaatie. Not new and visiting, scroll down the forum and see posts and deep open sores from her. I tried to set something up with her and her gf last year and it never came to be, had an incall location off 76 and green. Gave me the address, went early to scope the area but told her I was 20 minutes out yet, 5 dudes were walking into the house so I just kept on driving and never followed through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape