Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6705
-
08-22-21 16:27 #480Regular Member

Posts: 4Valerie
Had a dream with her today for first time. On time, clean apartment, very friendly. Does a decent back massage. On the flip, gets naked and plays right away with JR. There may have been an offer for a CBJ. Donation as mentioned before.
-
08-22-21 15:26 #479Senior Member

Posts: 1170Avoid
I totally agree I've seen her before nothing great and has an chip on her shoulder, and now she wants to charge you 25.00 extra for new customers that she hasn't seen before, she says it's a cancellation fee protection just in case LOL.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
08-22-21 15:13 #478Senior Member

Posts: 1669She is real
Real and keeps changing her name, location and number. This is because she is not worth seeing.
Avoid!
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 13:35 #477Senior Member

Posts: 322She has reinvented her business for the 200th time.
I need a trusted Senior Member to TOFTT and report back.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...369362451.html
-
08-22-21 10:28 #476Regular Member

Posts: 5She's real
She's the real deal.
You pay what you get for upscale hotel, she's not a time watcher but don't expect to take advantage of her time.
One thing that they all forgot to mention is that she's absolutely stunning.
At end man stay in your budget.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 09:51 #475Senior Member

Posts: 958Recently
I saw this one yesterday. Not sure if I would repeat of not. Decent location. Was in 1. 2 for the hour. Stacked. Had mask on the whole time. Talked a lot. Decent massage. Straight to Jr at the end. The only problem was that she is so in shape JR felt like he was getting the death grip! LOL. There may be other providers in the plaza. No indication there was anything more than HJ.
No indication t.
Originally Posted by MassageGuru407
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 09:45 #474Senior Member

Posts: 958Report?
Were you able to see her? Agree, that would be a good find.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 09:42 #473Senior Member

Posts: 958Similar
Same experience with me. Weird texts and the ghost. I stopped trying.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 19:38 #472Senior Member

Posts: 1148Nikki info
Dude can you PM me her number, I tried with a number I had and I got a message back saying the number is no good.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:56 #471Senior Member

Posts: 186Maria
Yes, I seen her awhile ago before the pandemic actually. I opted for a 30 minute rub down it was ok, nothing special, mutual touch & HJ ending she did strip down to her panties. She's petite but the other girls there are more curvy if that's your thing. She introduced me to one of the other girls on my way out. I haven't been back since but she did give me a loyalty card for $20 off the 6th session, I thought it was funny. The place is in a in a office building and the girls work in shifts. I forget when they change over but it's basically a morning and night shift.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:17 #470Senior Member

Posts: 64Maria Maria
https://orlando.rubratings.com/176027
Has anyone seen this one? We messaged back and forth for a bit and I headed to her location. It was some office buildings by the airport. I get there and she tells me she's not available but there's 3 others that are available. I ended up leaving but want to see if it was worth it.
-
08-20-21 09:26 #469Regular Member

Posts: 9Good morning guy's about to go see this beauty wish me luck I'll be back to let you guys know how it went.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/130277
-
08-20-21 09:07 #468Regular Member

Posts: 5Ellen in Winter Park.
Anyone tried Ellen in Winter Park. Thanks.
-
08-19-21 20:00 #467Senior Member

Posts: 174Nikki
Saw Nikki recently (thanks for the digits Waarthog) and had a great time.
She is stunning, absolutely incredible form and very well toned / conditioned. If she offered FS, I wouldn't go anywhere else, ever.
The massage was good, a little lighter than I need, but it was very relaxing. Ending was much better than I expected. Really fun time.
-
08-18-21 16:08 #466Senior Member

Posts: 413Trust
Very sorry to hear about this unfortunate event, which upset one of Orlando's most outstanding massage professionals. I haven't had the opportunity visit Nikki yet, so I am especially interested, because I don't want to lose the opportunity to visit this Gem due to the misdeeds of a disrespectful visitor. I have read nothing but exceptional reports about Nikki, going all the way back to when LawDog used to post about her several years ago. I hope her trust worthy, regular gentlemen clients will help Nikki will move past this unfortunate episode. Thank you Waarthog for the update.
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





