Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 447 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #480

    Valerie

    Had a dream with her today for first time. On time, clean apartment, very friendly. Does a decent back massage. On the flip, gets naked and plays right away with JR. There may have been an offer for a CBJ. Donation as mentioned before.

  2. #479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Real and keeps changing her name, location and number. This is because she is not worth seeing.

    Avoid!
    I totally agree I've seen her before nothing great and has an chip on her shoulder, and now she wants to charge you 25.00 extra for new customers that she hasn't seen before, she says it's a cancellation fee protection just in case LOL.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    She is real

    Real and keeps changing her name, location and number. This is because she is not worth seeing.

    Avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    I need a trusted Senior Member to TOFTT and report back.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...369362451.html

  4. #477

    She has reinvented her business for the 200th time.

    I need a trusted Senior Member to TOFTT and report back.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...369362451.html

  5. #476

    She's real

    She's the real deal.

    You pay what you get for upscale hotel, she's not a time watcher but don't expect to take advantage of her time.

    One thing that they all forgot to mention is that she's absolutely stunning.

    At end man stay in your budget.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami94  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.rubratings.com/210068

    Has anyone seen her? Caught my eye, I've been trying to find an upscale provider for a while now. She requires a deposit but she provides all her social media so seems legit to me. It's kinda pricey so wanted opinions before I took the jump. Thanks I'm advance!

  6. #475

    Recently

    I saw this one yesterday. Not sure if I would repeat of not. Decent location. Was in 1. 2 for the hour. Stacked. Had mask on the whole time. Talked a lot. Decent massage. Straight to Jr at the end. The only problem was that she is so in shape JR felt like he was getting the death grip! LOL. There may be other providers in the plaza. No indication there was anything more than HJ.

    No indication t.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and definitely recommend others see her as well! She's in her mid-30's, very fit, with a nice sized enhanced top. She does the massage on her table in a nice studio that's in a small plaza / strip mall. She is licensed and does a very good massage. She also does a nice ending as well! Probably used at least eight different stroke techniques, twists and twirls, etc. With Junior. She used to live in Ohio and built up a nice client base there and now is trying to do the same in the Winter Park area. Communication through text was very good and I recommend to see her at least once and then you can decide from there on future visits. HJ only. Damage was 1.4 for an hour.

  7. #474

    Report?

    Were you able to see her? Agree, that would be a good find.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    What did you see that made you think or your senses tingle. Seems like a basic website?

  8. #473

    Similar

    Same experience with me. Weird texts and the ghost. I stopped trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Things didn't make sense when reaching out.

    I contacted her on a weekend via text. She promptly responds with "did you not read the ad? I'm not available on Sunday!" I responded by saying I thoroughly read your ad and it said that were available".

    I recall someone mentioning that she had an old post from when she provided in Texas. Googled her number and found all the details. Seems as if she still provides in Texas Monday. Friday.

    After some time, she apologizes as she thought I was inquiring about services in TX (I have a local 407 burner #. So I don't know how she could make such an assumption).

    She told me that she was available for 60 or 90 min service near MCO. I decided to inquire about her providing in TX and Orlando. I was legit curious about how she managed that. I asked her if she flys between the two cities and if she actually had a studio or if she provides in a hotel room.

    Radio silence.

    She didn't respond after that.

  9. #472

    Nikki info

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki recently (thanks for the digits Waarthog) and had a great time.

    She is stunning, absolutely incredible form and very well toned / conditioned. If she offered FS, I wouldn't go anywhere else, ever.

    The massage was good, a little lighter than I need, but it was very relaxing. Ending was much better than I expected. Really fun time.
    Dude can you PM me her number, I tried with a number I had and I got a message back saying the number is no good.

  10. #471

    Maria

    Yes, I seen her awhile ago before the pandemic actually. I opted for a 30 minute rub down it was ok, nothing special, mutual touch & HJ ending she did strip down to her panties. She's petite but the other girls there are more curvy if that's your thing. She introduced me to one of the other girls on my way out. I haven't been back since but she did give me a loyalty card for $20 off the 6th session, I thought it was funny. The place is in a in a office building and the girls work in shifts. I forget when they change over but it's basically a morning and night shift.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami94  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.rubratings.com/176027

    Has anyone seen this one? We messaged back and forth for a bit and I headed to her location. It was some office buildings by the airport. I get there and she tells me she's not available but there's 3 others that are available. I ended up leaving but want to see if it was worth it.

  11. #470

    Maria Maria

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/176027

    Has anyone seen this one? We messaged back and forth for a bit and I headed to her location. It was some office buildings by the airport. I get there and she tells me she's not available but there's 3 others that are available. I ended up leaving but want to see if it was worth it.

  12. #469
    Good morning guy's about to go see this beauty wish me luck I'll be back to let you guys know how it went.


    https://orlando.rubratings.com/130277

  13. #468

    Ellen in Winter Park.

    Anyone tried Ellen in Winter Park. Thanks.

  14. #467

    Nikki

    Saw Nikki recently (thanks for the digits Waarthog) and had a great time.

    She is stunning, absolutely incredible form and very well toned / conditioned. If she offered FS, I wouldn't go anywhere else, ever.

    The massage was good, a little lighter than I need, but it was very relaxing. Ending was much better than I expected. Really fun time.

  15. #466

    Trust

    Very sorry to hear about this unfortunate event, which upset one of Orlando's most outstanding massage professionals. I haven't had the opportunity visit Nikki yet, so I am especially interested, because I don't want to lose the opportunity to visit this Gem due to the misdeeds of a disrespectful visitor. I have read nothing but exceptional reports about Nikki, going all the way back to when LawDog used to post about her several years ago. I hope her trust worthy, regular gentlemen clients will help Nikki will move past this unfortunate episode. Thank you Waarthog for the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I have to say that Cameraeyez is perfectly correct in his description of this unfortunate event. All of us regulars know that Nikki is a young hot competing fittness model and that she's done a centerfold spread in a Mens magazine which is on the coffee table at her immaculate office. Consequently there is probably a strong desire to capture her on video. However as Cameraeyze correctly stated she is very savvy to the possibility of this ilegal act. Bottom line it upset Nikki as she really tries to connect on a personal level with all her clients and when this event occured it affected her greatly as a trust was broken.

    So all you regulars let's show her some love for all the great times she has given us. Let's rebuild that trust. Meantime all personal items will have to remain outside the massage room. FYI Nikki agrees with Cameraeyze post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape