Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,616 to 18,630 of 41302
-
08-21-21 12:33 #22687Senior Member

Posts: 243She will
Rush you, complain and that body is wrecked. Looks good in the ad though.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 12:14 #22686Senior Member

Posts: 96There will be others
I doubt it. * must have reached a point where they don't need the porn or they find the legal challenges not worth keeping it. Either way, there will be others, likely several willing to replace them.
Originally Posted by MrRightnow2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 08:35 #22685Regular Member

Posts: 5Only fans
With only fans stating that starting OCT they will ban pornagraphic content do you guys think the talent pool should see an increase both quantity and quality this fall?
-
08-21-21 07:43 #22684Senior Member

Posts: 1840Anyone?
I'm sure this woman has been reviewed before as she's been around for quite some time but can't seem to find anything recent. Any info is appreciated, pm with the details. Thanks JD.
-
08-20-21 22:44 #22683Senior Member

Posts: 137Yeah I finally found them, lots of negative. Sorry getting used to this forum.
Originally Posted by BigPapa66
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 22:30 #22682Regular Member

Posts: 14Good lord you sound like a smart one. Just can't hold my tongue this time. [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Then let me help you.
Don't do it again
A2
-
08-20-21 18:06 #22681Regular Member

Posts: 3Search Darby
Search for Darby plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:14 #22680Senior Member

Posts: 158FYI. Fake
Just wanted to give you boys a heads up. The ad does have a 904 # but was asked to make a deposit before coming. NEVER going to fall for that one again.
Also saw some of the same pics in other ads with one having a 813 area code.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65958258
-
08-20-21 14:42 #22679Senior Member

Posts: 137Info
Any partake with this one? Tried searching for reviews.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/007555579132
-
08-20-21 14:38 #22678Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone partaken yet?
I've tried to call her a couple of times but no answer.
Has anyone tried this one out?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/189310919277
-
08-20-21 14:02 #22677Senior Member

Posts: 158Kim. Don't do it
Went to see Kim last month. What a train wreck! Smoked something from a bowl in front of me while telling me that she doesn't abuse drugs.
Made me wait outside for about 10-15 minutes when knowing that I was already there and that she didn't have any other trick in her place. BBBJ was ok but she is really insecure about her massive baby damaged stomach and tits. Will hardly let them be seen at all which was actually fine with me since I caught a few glimpses and didn't want to see anymore. She did let me go BBFS but then gives me the old I am too big. What a joke for a ***** to say. Was supposed to do an hour but she was just basically laying there like a dead fish. Told her that I was going to do only 30 minutes then. Finished and then gave her a C note and went on my way.
The candy use is getting to her so it is up to you if you want to deal with it.
My advice, pass.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/161303139342
-
08-20-21 13:18 #22676Senior Member

Posts: 243I reached
Out to her and she is in hernando county, gave me an address. Its almost a 3 hour drive for me, alot farther than ocala. Told her I'd reach back out when I could make a day out of it.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 12:33 #22675Senior Member

Posts: 207Rachel
Her droopy butt isn't a negative its a feature, they're called mud flaps =).
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 11:47 #22674Senior Member

Posts: 867Cartel
I did and I strung them along for an entire day! I said "then you must know that I'm a surgeon and I have much to lose". Of course, that's a lie but they responded that they already knew I was. So, I told them I would pay after surgery blah blah blah. I had some fun with it!
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
Then I sent texts for several hours sporadically of "did the wire transfer go through ".
-
08-20-21 10:54 #22673Senior Member

Posts: 84Cartel
Fellow mongers.
Have you ever received one of those texts that says you must pay them $$$ or they will hurt your family and he knows where you live, etc. ? I just got one. Kind of funny. He is demanding $3 k. LOL.










Reply With Quote






