Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22682
    Good lord you sound like a smart one. Just can't hold my tongue this time. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Then let me help you.

    Don't do it again

    A2

  2. #22681

    Search Darby

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Any partake with this one? Tried searching for reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/007555579132
    Search for Darby plenty of reviews.

  3. #22680

    FYI. Fake

    Just wanted to give you boys a heads up. The ad does have a 904 # but was asked to make a deposit before coming. NEVER going to fall for that one again.

    Also saw some of the same pics in other ads with one having a 813 area code.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65958258

  4. #22679

    Info

    Any partake with this one? Tried searching for reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/007555579132

  5. #22678

    Has anyone partaken yet?

    I've tried to call her a couple of times but no answer.

    Has anyone tried this one out?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/189310919277

  6. #22677

    Kim. Don't do it

    Went to see Kim last month. What a train wreck! Smoked something from a bowl in front of me while telling me that she doesn't abuse drugs.

    Made me wait outside for about 10-15 minutes when knowing that I was already there and that she didn't have any other trick in her place. BBBJ was ok but she is really insecure about her massive baby damaged stomach and tits. Will hardly let them be seen at all which was actually fine with me since I caught a few glimpses and didn't want to see anymore. She did let me go BBFS but then gives me the old I am too big. What a joke for a ***** to say. Was supposed to do an hour but she was just basically laying there like a dead fish. Told her that I was going to do only 30 minutes then. Finished and then gave her a C note and went on my way.

    The candy use is getting to her so it is up to you if you want to deal with it.

    My advice, pass.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/161303139342

  7. #22676

    I reached

    Out to her and she is in hernando county, gave me an address. Its almost a 3 hour drive for me, alot farther than ocala. Told her I'd reach back out when I could make a day out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I read some reviews on ECCIE & this lady has me wanting to visit Ocala. I'm going to reach out & see if she ever comes to JAX. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like the drive to Ocala would be worth it.

    https://preferred411.com/P51527

  8. #22675

    Rachel

    Her droopy butt isn't a negative its a feature, they're called mud flaps =).

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and it was a nice visit. Her place was nice and comfortable (apartment in Riverside), she was sweet and accomodating, she enjoyed fucking and gave an enthusiastic bare BJ. I didn't like her body though because she lost too much weight, too quickly. Her butt skin was literally drooping and flapping. If her body was filled out, it could have been a great experience. I believe her rate was 120 HH when I saw her.

  9. #22674

    Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers.

    Have you ever received one of those texts that says you must pay them $$$ or they will hurt your family and he knows where you live, etc. ? I just got one. Kind of funny. He is demanding $3 k. LOL.
    I did and I strung them along for an entire day! I said "then you must know that I'm a surgeon and I have much to lose". Of course, that's a lie but they responded that they already knew I was. So, I told them I would pay after surgery blah blah blah. I had some fun with it!

    Then I sent texts for several hours sporadically of "did the wire transfer go through ".

  10. #22673

    Cartel

    Fellow mongers.

    Have you ever received one of those texts that says you must pay them $$$ or they will hurt your family and he knows where you live, etc. ? I just got one. Kind of funny. He is demanding $3 k. LOL.

  11. #22672

    Natalie in Ocala

    I read some reviews on ECCIE & this lady has me wanting to visit Ocala. I'm going to reach out & see if she ever comes to JAX. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like the drive to Ocala would be worth it.

    https://preferred411.com/P51527

  12. #22671
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #22670

    Sophie

    She changed her name. Looks like the ripoff reports are hurting business.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/376752745844

  14. #22669

  15. #22668

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Fellows,

    I know she's not a beauty queen. But its something about her that make me want to put my rod in here. LOL. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106
    I saw her recently and it was a nice visit. Her place was nice and comfortable (apartment in Riverside), she was sweet and accomodating, she enjoyed fucking and gave an enthusiastic bare BJ. I didn't like her body though because she lost too much weight, too quickly. Her butt skin was literally drooping and flapping. If her body was filled out, it could have been a great experience. I believe her rate was 120 HH when I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape