Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 31837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21202

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponnhound11  [View Original Post]
    I'm down to meet robyn. Hook me up.
    She's spot on fellows tall cute nice body freindly as they come. Treat her well communication was quick in and out no drama.

  2. #21201

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyDreams  [View Original Post]
    I just heard from Robyn, the mid 20's tall spinner, she has arrived and is checking into her room now. You can look on the Chattanooga board to see her reviews from this past week since she has returned to the hobby, they've been positive. If you want her number PM me.
    I'm down to meet robyn. Hook me up.

  3. #21200

    Wet nurse

    I'm looking for an UTR who is lactating or pregnant.

    I'd be happy to provide an UTR number and intro in exchange.

    Thank you!

  4. #21199

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her, so far she's giving everyone the runaround and standing people up, texting all day and never committing.
    Huge time waster lots of excuses.

  5. #21198

    Robyn has arrived

    I just heard from Robyn, the mid 20's tall spinner, she has arrived and is checking into her room now. You can look on the Chattanooga board to see her reviews from this past week since she has returned to the hobby, they've been positive. If you want her number PM me.

  6. #21197

    No Luck.

    Mongers,

    My UTR ghosted, the traveling Asians ghosted me upon arrival and Nikki is still being an ass about anything uncovered for her new high price point. I also talked to a provider that will now only see AA. I guess woke nation has made it to the hobby. The game in Nashville is sad! What else is there to say?

    SparkXXX.

  7. #21196

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky1002  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet this one buy it's really disappointing. Pictures are accurate but this woman can't interact and was like a dead fish in the bed. Didn't want to take off upper clothes and covered face with the clothes while I was doing it. Really turned me off in a minute. Not allowed to touch anywhere and only CBJ is okay. Terrible experience. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/584579745465.
    Really? I'm surprised by that one. Tasha has been doing this for years. Like 4 or 5 at least. She's practically a veteran at this by now. She even used to be a murf rd streetwalker that you could pick up for. 40. And for. 40 you got everything. Bbj, cim, cip and greek. I know she pushed her price up when she went online, but I sure she still does those same services.

    She does have an attitude when she's on the phone. She's been disrespectful over text before, but I have always found her to be very submissive once you're in the room with her. She usually says yes to every request. She even let's me record a few vids before. As for the shirt, she's probably lactating since she just had a kid like a month o 2 ago.

  8. #21195
    I never force girls to do things. And taking off clothes is basic and doesn't need me to ask. And actually what I was trying to say is that she covered her face when I was doing that maybe due to Covid? Don't find an excuse for girls, I have met a lot good ones which I wanted to spend time with.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    She does have somewhat of an attitude. But she was completely naked with me. She did bareback full service even though she lied say she doesn't do that All you got to do is tell her you got to have it or you'll leave and she'll be okay with it. She's just hungry for money for a fix. She does have a great big ass.

  9. #21194
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    She does have somewhat of an attitude. But she was completely naked with me. She did bareback full service even though she lied say she doesn't do that All you got to do is tell her you got to have it or you'll leave and she'll be okay with it. She's just hungry for money for a fix. She does have a great big ass.
    I'll echo IG99's comments. I think you may have caught her on a bad day.

    As they say. YMMV.

  10. #21193
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSky1002  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet this one buy it's really disappointing. Pictures are accurate but this woman can't interact and was like a dead fish in the bed. Didn't want to take off upper clothes and covered face with the clothes while I was doing it. Really turned me off in a minute. Not allowed to touch anywhere and only CBJ is okay. Terrible experience. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/584579745465.
    She does have somewhat of an attitude. But she was completely naked with me. She did bareback full service even though she lied say she doesn't do that All you got to do is tell her you got to have it or you'll leave and she'll be okay with it. She's just hungry for money for a fix. She does have a great big ass.

  11. #21192
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    It appears there is an up charge for BBBJ, not part of the 1 hr service, have to step up to VIP FOR $260. 🤯.
    Negotiate buddy. The standard $160 rate is everything covered (most of the time), when they see the $ and you are about to walk to check out the other Asian ads they will come down. Or worse case. You walk!

    To answer your other question age for Asian women is always a guess. So maybe 30's? As for CIM didn't get there. The RCG was too much for me. LOL.

  12. #21191

    Bad Experience Ever

    Finally meet this one buy it's really disappointing. Pictures are accurate but this woman can't interact and was like a dead fish in the bed. Didn't want to take off upper clothes and covered face with the clothes while I was doing it. Really turned me off in a minute. Not allowed to touch anywhere and only CBJ is okay. Terrible experience. https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/584579745465.

  13. #21190
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems there is a wealth of Asian options in Nashville right now. Over 20 ads for the ladies in the airport area. With these ladies YMMV and she might not even be there tomorrow but she was fun. Nice body (see cropped picture) with light baby damage, pretty face, sweet attitude. The good: Nice and enthusiastic BBBJ, some GFE, multiple positions, a lot of porn star sounds and vocals. The bad: kept having to slow her down, phone ringing, very busy, rushed session.

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2267347
    It appears there is an up charge for BBBJ, not part of the 1 hr service, have to step up to VIP FOR $260. 🤯.

  14. #21189
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems there is a wealth of Asian options in Nashville right now. Over 20 ads for the ladies in the airport area. With these ladies YMMV and she might not even be there tomorrow but she was fun. Nice body (see cropped picture) with light baby damage, pretty face, sweet attitude. The good: Nice and enthusiastic BBBJ, some GFE, multiple positions, a lot of porn star sounds and vocals. The bad: kept having to slow her down, phone ringing, very busy, rushed session.

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2267347
    How old would you say she is? Did she offer cim?

  15. #21188
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of her hope I'm not walking into a setup found her on mewe seeing her tomorrow.
    Did you see her, so far she's giving everyone the runaround and standing people up, texting all day and never committing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape