Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22690

    Egypt

    So I had been toying with the idea of seeing her and finally pulled the trigger. At first I thought it was a fake number because I couldn't get an answer. However, finally she replied. Very professional but not robotic on the phone. I arrived to the given address and immediately had the urge to turn around. It was dark and she had given me an address to a dirt road. But after some reassurance from her I arrived to be greeted by the SAME woman in the pictures! Once inside her place was very nice and clean and comfortable I felt welcomed and relaxed. We go to her room which had a table set up and she gave me one of the best massages I have ever had. Well worth the roses. She happily got rid of my headache where I was once again wonderfully surprised by her skill in that area. I wasn't rushed or made to feel awkward. I will definitely be back!

  2. #22689

    Had A Good Time with Deja

    I saw Deja, she is at a hotel at JTB and Phillips. Not 5 star, but much better than the Dix Ellis dumps that so many providers use.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/964412407113

    The only Cons were: She is a bit older than her pics, probably 5 to 10 years, but looks good. Other con is she did not do BBFS, but then this was my first time with her.

    Pro: She is a nice person, easy to talk to, friendly, no attitude. She also was attractive, and nice tits and body. Best pro was she did not ask inflated amounts, like so many WG are now doing. Her rate was reasonable for qv, and I offered her a little less and she agreed. Good BBBJ getting my pole ready, and nice riding cowgirl and doggy. Nice wet pussy, reasonably tight, and very clean, no odors. Not rushed, I enjoyed our visit and will repeat.

  3. #22688

    Dani Blu? Eros

    Guys I know talent has been very poor here in JAX. After Dakota Breez left there was no one worth seeing!! I'm sure the guys who saw Dakota would agree!

    I see Dani Blu posting on Eros JaX. Anyone have any details or information around her? Is she really in Jax? Assume donation is super high due to her being in the business.

    PM me or respond to this post.

  4. #22687

    She will

    Rush you, complain and that body is wrecked. Looks good in the ad though.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this woman has been reviewed before as she's been around for quite some time but can't seem to find anything recent. Any info is appreciated, pm with the details. Thanks JD.

  5. #22686

    There will be others

    I doubt it. * must have reached a point where they don't need the porn or they find the legal challenges not worth keeping it. Either way, there will be others, likely several willing to replace them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRightnow2020  [View Original Post]
    With only fans stating that starting OCT they will ban pornagraphic content do you guys think the talent pool should see an increase both quantity and quality this fall?

  6. #22685

    Only fans

    With only fans stating that starting OCT they will ban pornagraphic content do you guys think the talent pool should see an increase both quantity and quality this fall?

  7. #22684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Anyone?

    I'm sure this woman has been reviewed before as she's been around for quite some time but can't seem to find anything recent. Any info is appreciated, pm with the details. Thanks JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzqzmdlhy2uwmgfhyjhjymrkowzjmti5mzg1zjdindm3yzvlmg.jpg.jpg‎   ntuxnzeyyjy4ndy3mmy2owzjytnmmjk2zjnjmmmxymexzjy2nq.jpg.jpeg‎   mzqxmzg5n2jhyjc4zmvjmwu0nzk3mtm5ywvhyjcwn2rintcxyzk.jpg.jpg‎  

  8. #22683
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa66  [View Original Post]
    Search for Darby plenty of reviews.
    Yeah I finally found them, lots of negative. Sorry getting used to this forum.

  9. #22682
    Good lord you sound like a smart one. Just can't hold my tongue this time. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Then let me help you.

    Don't do it again

    A2

  10. #22681

    Search Darby

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Any partake with this one? Tried searching for reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/007555579132
    Search for Darby plenty of reviews.

  11. #22680

    FYI. Fake

    Just wanted to give you boys a heads up. The ad does have a 904 # but was asked to make a deposit before coming. NEVER going to fall for that one again.

    Also saw some of the same pics in other ads with one having a 813 area code.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65958258

  12. #22679

    Info

    Any partake with this one? Tried searching for reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/007555579132

  13. #22678

    Has anyone partaken yet?

    I've tried to call her a couple of times but no answer.

    Has anyone tried this one out?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/189310919277

  14. #22677

    Kim. Don't do it

    Went to see Kim last month. What a train wreck! Smoked something from a bowl in front of me while telling me that she doesn't abuse drugs.

    Made me wait outside for about 10-15 minutes when knowing that I was already there and that she didn't have any other trick in her place. BBBJ was ok but she is really insecure about her massive baby damaged stomach and tits. Will hardly let them be seen at all which was actually fine with me since I caught a few glimpses and didn't want to see anymore. She did let me go BBFS but then gives me the old I am too big. What a joke for a ***** to say. Was supposed to do an hour but she was just basically laying there like a dead fish. Told her that I was going to do only 30 minutes then. Finished and then gave her a C note and went on my way.

    The candy use is getting to her so it is up to you if you want to deal with it.

    My advice, pass.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/161303139342

  15. #22676

    I reached

    Out to her and she is in hernando county, gave me an address. Its almost a 3 hour drive for me, alot farther than ocala. Told her I'd reach back out when I could make a day out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I read some reviews on ECCIE & this lady has me wanting to visit Ocala. I'm going to reach out & see if she ever comes to JAX. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like the drive to Ocala would be worth it.

    https://preferred411.com/P51527

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape