Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 683 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the postings about quality almost non existent, and inflated prices, I confirm my believe in venturing out and finding gems. There's no specific town, just venture out in busy areas, near Walmarts, Hotels (low quality), you will find something. No, it's not everyday, be consistent, and eventually you will find it.

    This was last week, I talked to her, got digits, and next day she was with me. No, she is not a street walker, she needs funds and now she got it.
    How was it with her?

  2. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbhc1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl can't find anything on her.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/765147988561
    No actual intel, but the pictures don't look like someone who weighs 181 pounds (which she lists in her ad), so I'd be wary of a bait and switch. I suspect you'll meet someone much larger than the girl in the pics.

  3. #3949
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last night. She wanted 150 SS, 300 HH and 400 HR for in call. She doesn't look that good.
    I've seen her. Paid 150 for the hour. Her boyfriend is there. They evidently offer 3 somes too. He's non threatening in his speech, stature and demeanour. She has a gut. Her teeth are all conspicuous shades of dark grey and looks wise, she's pretty much average. Nice enough girl though with sizeable boobs. I wasn't too enthused honestly but her BBBJ was pretty good and got me to where I needed to be. I pounded her doggie for about 10 minutes and got up out of there. Cfs, BBBJ. Not quite sure if the boyfriend is really that or a soft spoken handler, but he's definitely calling her shots for her. I don't plan on repeating.

  4. #3948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Rose

    Has anyone seen this girl can't find anything on her.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/765147988561

  5. #3947
    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Wow, interesting. When I first think of being able to be with an old high school crush, it sounds like a dream come true. But then you're slapped with the reality of whta she's like now, kind of destroys that dream.
    I've seen Kat a few times and she is cute and sweet (but does have fucked up teeth). You definitely don't have to pay her published prices, though. I've never paid her more than 120 for the services you are looking for (in a short visit).

  6. #3946

    UTR's

    After reading all the postings about quality almost non existent, and inflated prices, I confirm my believe in venturing out and finding gems. There's no specific town, just venture out in busy areas, near Walmarts, Hotels (low quality), you will find something. No, it's not everyday, be consistent, and eventually you will find it.

    This was last week, I talked to her, got digits, and next day she was with me. No, she is not a street walker, she needs funds and now she got it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails J.jpg‎   J0.jpg‎  

  7. #3945

    It's out of control!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last night. She wanted 150 SS, 300 HH and 400 HR for in call. She doesn't look that good.
    I can't believe girls asking for those prices. I see a trend, when there's a new girl around they may ask for 150 HH. After a bit of time they ask for a lot more.

    I saw Lexi in AC a few times when she was new, $ . 75 HH, now she asks $$. 50 HH and some weekends $$$ HH.

    Sorry, whoever pays those donations are crazy. She is fun, but that's top shelf prices, no way!.

  8. #3944
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    The best news I read in a long time was yesterday when the Federal Government announced they would not be extending the extra $300 on top of regular unemployment. I also understand they will be cracking down on unemployment applicants to make sure they are in fact looking for a job. Combined, this should flush out the freeloaders and get them back to their regular jobs and for us Mongers that means the providers should be returning in force. Both on the street and STG.

    I too, am shocked, at the rapid escalation in prices on STG. I can't fault any independent contract, no matter the profession, from seeking better compensation but it seems like yesterday's SW is today's STG escort and asking the higher price. And sadly, not worth it for us hard working Mongers footing the bill.

    Here is my prediction (and hopefully it isn't wishful thinking), as the street level action picks up, competition increases, STG advertisers will get less action coming thier way and adjust pricing accordingly. The last thing a monger should do is panic and pay $150 for a substandard provider. These are their salad days and in a month or two, the market should adjust as long as not too many Mongers paid the higher prices.
    Nice on top of getting rid of * hope there better talent, instead of t his bs.

  9. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kriss in Mount Laurel a few weeks back. She's a little bigger in person than in her pictures.

    She's a nice enough person and her rates are reasonable, but everything was covered. I hate covered BJs and would not have seen her if I knew ahead of time. Her ads state CIM is offered. I guess YMMV.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/604332142446
    Sorry you got tricked by the CIM in the ad. I never go by that as assume BBBJ. I assume they will just say you can cum in my mouth in the bag so I told the truth. So always ask if there is BBBJ even if the ad says BBBJ too. Some of these girls just click stuff when creating an ad they either don't realize, or more likely, they lie to draw you in. Other times a pimp or handler is answering you and the girl has no idea what was agreed to. I see her ad states BBBJ as well. That's why I always ask anyway. If you think the girl is still lying ask her again in person before you hand over the money and just walk out the door if she says no. The cleaner and fresher you show up the better time they will usually give you.

  10. #3942

    Review of Kriss

    I saw Kriss in Mount Laurel a few weeks back. She's a little bigger in person than in her pictures.

    She's a nice enough person and her rates are reasonable, but everything was covered. I hate covered BJs and would not have seen her if I knew ahead of time. Her ads state CIM is offered. I guess YMMV.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/604332142446

  11. #3941

    Just weighing in on the subject

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last night. She wanted 150 SS, 300 HH and 400 HR for in call. She doesn't look that good.
    The best news I read in a long time was yesterday when the Federal Government announced they would not be extending the extra $300 on top of regular unemployment. I also understand they will be cracking down on unemployment applicants to make sure they are in fact looking for a job. Combined, this should flush out the freeloaders and get them back to their regular jobs and for us Mongers that means the providers should be returning in force. Both on the street and STG.

    I too, am shocked, at the rapid escalation in prices on STG. I can't fault any independent contract, no matter the profession, from seeking better compensation but it seems like yesterday's SW is today's STG escort and asking the higher price. And sadly, not worth it for us hard working Mongers footing the bill.

    Here is my prediction (and hopefully it isn't wishful thinking), as the street level action picks up, competition increases, STG advertisers will get less action coming thier way and adjust pricing accordingly. The last thing a monger should do is panic and pay $150 for a substandard provider. These are their salad days and in a month or two, the market should adjust as long as not too many Mongers paid the higher prices.

  12. #3940

    Too rich for my blood

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    From the pics she got nice rack going but unfamiliar with the area, does the body look familiar?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ersey/65894185
    I contacted her last night. She wanted 150 SS, 300 HH and 400 HR for in call. She doesn't look that good.

  13. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Yall hear? onlyfans is no longer allowing sexual content starting October. Could this possiblle mean a (positive) shift in the hobbying world? Maybe some return to normalcy or are the exoribtant prices here to stay for the longer term? What yall think??
    It may help a bit because the dummies will no longer be able to pay for pics and videos that can be found for free all over the internet. However, if the dummies among us still over pay for bad service from women most of us would ignore for free than expect very little change. Remember, we control this so it is our own fault things have gotten out of hand the way they have. I like to think I have always done my part not to feed this madness. The average going rates used to be reasonable. I am not talking SW prices or those idiots who would call a well reviewed hot provider and ask what they can get for $20 or $40. I mean the days when a fairly attractive woman asked 200 or less for an hr. The ones who were basically not that attractive knew their role as nothing more than a last minute cum dump and charged less than the average. Now you have sea pigs asking Eros prices. Well enough people within our own ranks are doing it so again we can only blame ourselves. Just because we probably all have the money for it doesn't mean we have to do it. I would much rather have multiple sessions or see multiple women for my money per week or month or whatever your own situation is than blowing a ton of money on a single garbage session. We blame the women but they are not causing this. If enough dummies are paying what they ask they would be silly not to keep asking for it. In the past we seemed to stand firm so those women who asked for a lot lowered their prices real quick when they didn't get many takers. Look, we all know why most of these women are doing this. If the dummies stop overpaying, these ladies will have to lower their rates back to normal levels. They will have no choice. They have a need for fast money. We hold all the power and too many of you don't realize that. Learn to say no and dump that load on your wife, gf or just wack it if you aren't finding a lady that day who won't play for a reasonable rate. We need to take this hobby back.

  14. #3938
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Yall hear? onlyfans is no longer allowing sexual content starting October. Could this possiblle mean a (positive) shift in the hobbying world? Maybe some return to normalcy or are the exoribtant prices here to stay for the longer term? What yall think??
    Maybe skip, eros and tryst will be great again.

  15. #3937

    Only Fans News

    Yall hear? onlyfans is no longer allowing sexual content starting October. Could this possiblle mean a (positive) shift in the hobbying world? Maybe some return to normalcy or are the exoribtant prices here to stay for the longer term? What yall think??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape