High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 682 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 10227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3927

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie727  [View Original Post]
    She does offer BBBJ, that actually what we did two years ago. And you know, I wish I asked what the RR meant. I tried to figure it out on my drive down and I am at a blank. I'll shoot her a text tomorrow and see if I can get some clarification!
    Hey Vin, did you ever get back in touch with Katie to find out what the RR was?
    Also, is this face pic accurate ?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/how-can-you-pass-up-such-a-bod/750145507615

  2. #3926

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToTumble  [View Original Post]
    Any direction would be helpful.
    Her handle there is Ananj69.

  3. #3925

    Anyone seen her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/470604116188

    Popping up this week. See Westville and immediately sleeved off though.

  4. #3924
    Thanks for your reply!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    No, don't! Didn't look anything like the pictures to the point where I don't even think it was the woman in the ad. Whomever answered the door looked like a middle aged woman and definitely wasn't sexy. Had on tights / sweatshirt and socks. Total catfish.

  5. #3923

    Natalia in Cherry Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Leque33  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalia last week. She seems a little flakey over text, but she isn't. She's really sweet, and her room is clean. She has a beautiful natural B / C top, and a nicely shaped bottom. Not a clock watcher, doesn't rush you, and seems very open to what you want. Overall, I was pleased, and I will definitely repeat. She doesn't have any track marks, and she has her wits about her. I actually had a very nice conversation with her as I was getting ready to leave. Overall sweet girl who looks like her pics and isn't the least bit shady.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...4/362155491535
    I saw her about a month ago. Was sporting a full Italian Bush. Was off limits for DATY unless I paid an upcharge. 2nd time she has tried to get extra out of me.

  6. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by Leque33  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalia last week. She seems a little flakey over text, but she isn't. She's really sweet, and her room is clean. She has a beautiful natural B / C top, and a nicely shaped bottom. Not a clock watcher, doesn't rush you, and seems very open to what you want. Overall, I was pleased, and I will definitely repeat. She doesn't have any track marks, and she has her wits about her. I actually had a very nice conversation with her as I was getting ready to leave. Overall sweet girl who looks like her pics and isn't the least bit shady.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...4/362155491535
    Did you leave with a cat?

  7. #3921

    I looked. Can't find them.

    Quote Originally Posted by AirCooled6  [View Original Post]
    She is a member on Best G F E. Pretty sure there are reviews there as well but from some time ago. Also, check TER.
    Any direction would be helpful.

  8. #3920

    Natalia Cherry Hill

    I saw Natalia last week. She seems a little flakey over text, but she isn't. She's really sweet, and her room is clean. She has a beautiful natural B / C top, and a nicely shaped bottom. Not a clock watcher, doesn't rush you, and seems very open to what you want. Overall, I was pleased, and I will definitely repeat. She doesn't have any track marks, and she has her wits about her. I actually had a very nice conversation with her as I was getting ready to leave. Overall sweet girl who looks like her pics and isn't the least bit shady.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...4/362155491535

  9. #3919

  10. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    What's the back story on the Westville "crew". A while ago there were some vague references or comments here.

    Is this questionable location & handler concerns.

    Any info here or DM is appreciated.

    I was looking to see the Prego.

    Thanks.
    Basically, it's like this: If you're in the Westville crew (or any "crew" for that matter), you're a pimped-out crack *****. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

  11. #3917

    Westville??

    What's the back story on the Westville "crew". A while ago there were some vague references or comments here.

    Is this questionable location & handler concerns.

    Any info here or DM is appreciated.

    I was looking to see the Prego.

    Thanks.

  12. #3916

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Might take a chance.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/064210041935
    She is a member on Best G F E. Pretty sure there are reviews there as well but from some time ago. Also, check TER.

  13. #3915

    Older spinners

    Guys, I will be coming back home to visit in the next few weeks and I am looking for an older spinner, No drama.

    Please PM me Thanks Streetsmrt1.

  14. #3914

    Ana

    Anyone have any info on her? Might take a chance.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/064210041935

  15. #3913

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape