Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 7968
-
08-25-21 11:51 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 842Getting Up In Years....
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...f/460544497667
I was working in the and N. E. From 2005-2010. I saw this provider, I believe beginning back in about 2007 and saw her numerous times. I continued to see ads for a number of years since I left the area. I returned frequently to the area, but to visit a V / A operation in a private home around Longshore.
But in any event. I send a message today because I am now back in the area on a regular basis. She is a low risk, so what the hell, right? I contact her today, mention that I saw her previously and when, along with email address she used back then. In return, I received a scripted, canned response along with Rules. Clearly she didn't read the first message.
Now when I first saw her she was 37 or 38 or claimed. During that time I used to see Sydney in SJ, who was about the same age maybe slightly older. But again reliable, and no risk. Now she is now 50 or older, using pictures that are a minimum of seven years old. I responded by telling again telling her about the past and saying she must not have read the email. Well she go an attitude, so my money will be spent elsewhere and the search goes on for a new regular. Maybe I saved myself an subpar experience.
-
08-24-21 16:29 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 123Sapora Knight Intel
I swear I have seen this girl around before. Did you go under another name.
Does anyone have any intel. I have this thing for MILFS.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=336570
-
08-23-21 19:59 #4291Regular Member

Posts: 17Chloe / Isis
That is Isis from the 19th hole! She had the second best body there. The only one better than her was Sugar. She was very aggressive when trying to sell you a private dance. Would not take no for an answer. She already pulled my dick out at the bar and stroked it. In the back she would do short amounts of BBBJ, and rub it all into her pussy. She was one of the few there that didn't allow BBFS. Never did ask for a set price, she just wanted a tip. Miss her.
Originally Posted by Adsm1218
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 02:57 #4290Regular Member

Posts: 1Don't fall for it
Don't do it, she scammed me.
Originally Posted by JerseyGuyFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 13:51 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 640Anybody??
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/66036397
What's up with her?? Is she legit?? She looks like she might used to be a regular on the ave.
-
08-22-21 01:11 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 44Seems like a huge area of ambiguity about what will be deemed explicit.
Originally Posted by KnowOne23
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 14:52 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 37Crazy high prices reflect the lack of business (and number of dates a provider does daily).
Most girls (either indies, which don't exist. Some dude gets the money, either a pimp, junkie boyfriend or dealer) these girls all have a habit of one thing or another.
A SW has a 200-300 nut every day they need to keep "Well" hence 10 dates a day, important especially before sleeping and one they wake up. The need to get well.
Same with over level providers, ie; hotel, meals and other expenses.
Ultimately we allow what they charge by paying it. Be like Nancy Reagan when it's too high, " Just say NO".
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 14:41 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 37215-740-0805.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 14:33 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 37Re;
I guess she wants to pick on her face herself as most of the opie girls do. Eom.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:35 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 253Sundae
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/65970352
For those that like fat women, Sundae is a good time. Friendly, a bit awkward. Not a looker, not really even a "PAWG" . She's just fat, and that's alright with me. Check her out if interested. Only does half hour and hour stays (which I hate) but I also extras with it so it worked out.
-
08-20-21 11:40 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 44Weird Rules
I contacted her weeks ago when she first started posting in this area. I got a weird vibe from her. She said I had to promise not to touch her face.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
I told her could honor her rules, but never heard back from her. I just decided that I'm better off sticking to my regulars.
-
08-20-21 11:39 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 2785yes, pretty much.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
Megapersonals is just a different format, ala "cleaned up", of ListCrawler. Same girls. Same games. Mostly hoodrats in my view.
Too many dopey dudes reaching out to these girls, they get swamped and don't reply. Or they aren't too smart or are terrible at running "a business. " Never worries me when I get no reply. Maybe she like hoodrats and eschews decent white dudes or maybe she avoids AA gents?
Who knows. Just like regular dating it often takes intangibles to make a "match?" You got to figure if you agree to a SS or HHR date and some dude can beat you there and is willing to pay her HR or multi-hour rate she ain't gunna see you.
The reason so many girl are GPS is that dudes are paying those rates because most don't know any better or are unwilling to negotiate lower, appropriate prices.
Good luck & stay safe!
-
08-20-21 11:32 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 2785Yeah, well just got a Snap from a girl I follow who had posted about the OF restrictions. She was in a panic about losing business. But apparently her "customers" want to join her Premium SnapChat, so looks like an easy transition IF OF restrictions apply. Is there a way to do Premium Instagram? Twitter?
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 11:14 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 630Difficulty getting responses from Megapersonals dates?
The issues with skipthegames are well documented, but lately I've been having a lot of trouble getting providers from Megapersonals to respond to texts.
I'll contact six or seven of them at once. If I hear back from one that's an exception (usually it's zero), if she isn't afflicted with GPS I'll try to set up a date and then sometimes even when we come to an agreement, I get ghosted when I get to the spot.
Yazz ghosted me just yesterday.
Is this what the rest of you are running into also?
-
08-20-21 11:13 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 30I was wrong. Just no explicit content but they can still post nudes.
Originally Posted by KnowOne23
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




