Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22229

    Healing MT Farmington

    How old are the providers? Any specific provider name?

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh8  [View Original Post]
    Visited: Healing Massage Th at 13 mile rd, F. Hills.

    Massage 9/10, right pressure and technique, good teasing, flip at 45 mins, clothes came off, oral allowed with BJ / Daty / HJ. But no FS.

    Damage- $. 8 + $. 8 for an hour. Will repeat.

  2. #22228

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh8  [View Original Post]
    Visited: Healing Massage Th at 13 mile rd, F. Hills.

    Massage 9/10, right pressure and technique, good teasing, flip at 45 mins, clothes came off, oral allowed with BJ / Daty / HJ. But no FS.

    Damage- $. 8 + $. 8 for an hour. Will repeat.
    Where on 13? I'm seeing one with that name. Thanks.

  3. #22227

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Sasha is my go to there as well. She gives a great massage and is very accommodating at the end. I've been seeing her off and on for a couple years now. She's not hot in any way, just average, but she is attentive, doesn't watch the clock, gives a great massage and is very sweet. She has lost weight compared to a year ago or so, but she's not skinny. I think overall, she has a very nice body.
    Sasha has a great body and attitude. She allows lots of roaming and had one time where she allowed DATY. I have never had more than a standard finish with her. Curious if anyone else was able to go further.

  4. #22226
    Quote Originally Posted by TopOut1317  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good UTR massage setup. Let me know if you TOFTT.
    I will.

    Yes, I definitely will.

  5. #22225

    Armchair much?

    Quote Originally Posted by YogiBaba420  [View Original Post]
    So $200/ hour DIY plus tip is okay with you but $100/ hour plus tip is too expensive. Makes sense. Lmfao.
    You're off on your assumptions and I'm not going to bother to correct you. Enjoy your bad genius self though.

  6. #22224
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Ran across her on IG. She looks great. Not sure if she is a ripoff or what. Might be legit or DIY. I asked to schedule something. She sent me a link to a site where you need to input a credit card. Seems a little fishy to me. Anyone seen her?

    https://instagram.com/prettymaddie15...dium=copy_link

    Thanks.
    Figure out where she is located?

  7. #22223

    Healing MT Farmington

    Where are they located? I couldn't find them. And how old are the AMPs? Any names?

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh8  [View Original Post]
    Visited: Healing Massage Th at 13 mile rd, F. Hills.

    Massage 9/10, right pressure and technique, good teasing, flip at 45 mins, clothes came off, oral allowed with BJ / Daty / HJ. But no FS.

    Damage- $. 8 + $. 8 for an hour. Will repeat.

  8. #22222

    HealingMT at FH

    Visited: Healing Massage Th at 13 mile rd, F. Hills.

    Massage 9/10, right pressure and technique, good teasing, flip at 45 mins, clothes came off, oral allowed with BJ / Daty / HJ. But no FS.

    Damage- $. 8 + $. 8 for an hour. Will repeat.

  9. #22221

    Lmk what you find out

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Ran across her on IG. She looks great. Not sure if she is a ripoff or what. Might be legit or DIY. I asked to schedule something. She sent me a link to a site where you need to input a credit card. Seems a little fishy to me. Anyone seen her?

    https://instagram.com/prettymaddie15...dium=copy_link

    Thanks.
    Looking for a good UTR massage setup. Let me know if you TOFTT.

  10. #22220

    Maddie

    Ran across her on IG. She looks great. Not sure if she is a ripoff or what. Might be legit or DIY. I asked to schedule something. She sent me a link to a site where you need to input a credit card. Seems a little fishy to me. Anyone seen her?

    https://instagram.com/prettymaddie15...dium=copy_link

    Thanks.

  11. #22219

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me you're missing something. I don't know what it is but it's on the TIP of my tongue.
    So $200/ hour DIY plus tip is okay with you but $100/ hour plus tip is too expensive. Makes sense. Lmfao.

  12. #22218
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few reports about Asian Massage on Warren in Westland. Gave it a shot the other day. Massage was decent, standard ending. Maybe I didn't get the right masseuse but I read a lot of different reviews on here saying that its by far the best in the area. I'll give it another shot.

    70 for the hour 40 for a handshake ending.
    I'm not sure anyone said "by far" but YMMV depending on:

    Who you get. (Lisa and monica did great).

    Time of day.

    Your attitude.

    Your expectations.

    Number of pimples on your ass (turnoff).

  13. #22217
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    When was the last time you saw her?
    Unfortunately it's been well over year & half or more hbu?

  14. #22216

    Tco

    Quote Originally Posted by HdWork99  [View Original Post]
    Price didn't seem bad when text her.

    $100 for hour.

    $80 for half.
    Something tells me you're missing something. I don't know what it is but it's on the TIP of my tongue.

  15. #22215

    Asian Massage Westland

    Saw a few reports about Asian Massage on Warren in Westland. Gave it a shot the other day. Massage was decent, standard ending. Maybe I didn't get the right masseuse but I read a lot of different reviews on here saying that its by far the best in the area. I'll give it another shot.

    70 for the hour 40 for a handshake ending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape