Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 25027
-
08-21-21 05:04 #14512Regular Member

Posts: 9Has anyone met with jazzy jazz ebony chick with fat butt in prov / cf area
Has any one meet up with her? I met up with her a few times and did toy play, and she was a whole lot of fun. She can take it really deep and she also fun and does drugs. Price was not bad around 100-300 depends what you wanted. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/645114226554 this is her post.
-
08-20-21 20:51 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 328Thanks, but no thanks
We are all in agreement. The ad is a scam. But the original poster still hasn't told us what was replied to him that was a red flag confirming the scam. Confirming services and location is not a red flag. I'd like the poster to tell us what the red flag actually was.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 19:45 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 289Sorry, no # yet.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:29 #14509Senior Member

Posts: 289Baby314
Might be one for ya KoF. She's on SB. Took her to my place today. Tall girl with decent curves. BBBJ, BBFS and finished with backdoor for 150. Seemed drama an drug free. Does weed and teeth weren't great but no obvious track marks. Took direction well but was a little nervous. Lives out in the sticks in Ct. Sterling area and can't drive or host but was willing to either get a room or come to my place in lower Rhody. I'll probly repeat.
-
08-20-21 17:56 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 4545Alot of red flags. All of the pics she have look fake. Location said ask me so the chance are she will say downtown providence or she will ask you WYA (where you at). And she listed all services including anal. And whenever a pic look to good to be true and location is not listed. And also select anal. It's 100% a scam that will ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 17:22 #14507Senior Member

Posts: 328Thanks, but no thanks
I have no doubt that this one is a fake, but acknowledging services and location doesn't sound like a red flag to me. Now if you asked to book an appointment and she asked for a deposit, that would be a red flag. So what exactly was the red flag in her reply?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/694813133388
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 10:26 #14506Senior Member

Posts: 126Joelle
The reason Joelle is M. I. A. Us that she was arrested on 8/2 for drugs and pandering / prostitution. If you know her real name it's public record.
-
08-20-21 08:58 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 77Wow, my experience with her never occurred. Every single time I scheduled a day / time she would cancel last minute. The day I was finally supposed to see her she ghosted me. I arrived to the area she told me to and couldn't get in touch with her.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 08:41 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks, but no thanks
Texted out of curiosity, instant reply with all services available, and location (downtown pvd) major red flag. Took a pass. Till next time.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 07:47 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 1251Your radar and my fake-dar. Don't send money. Just don't. I'd be absolutely surprised if that's a real provider. Good luck.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 05:31 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 193Hes saying Joelle is M. I. A. I can confirm she hasnt responded to my texts either. In weeks.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 00:47 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 235Mia
I think he meant. Missing In Action.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 00:44 #14500Senior Member

Posts: 235Anybody
I got an email reply (2 days later) with the deposit up front stipulation. Told her no thanks and she replies. Bye. Also her photos are scattered around a few states. So. Scam.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 23:00 #14499Senior Member

Posts: 95Title says Mia but the link you gave is for Joelle. Which one were you trying to reach?
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 15:26 #14498Senior Member

Posts: 328Anybody?
Can't wait to read your review and how much of a deposit you gave her. Also would like to hear about her reaction to you relieving yourself on her.
But seriously, do you really think that this is anymore than a scam?
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





