Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 25020
-
08-20-21 08:58 #14505Senior Member

Posts: 77Wow, my experience with her never occurred. Every single time I scheduled a day / time she would cancel last minute. The day I was finally supposed to see her she ghosted me. I arrived to the area she told me to and couldn't get in touch with her.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 08:41 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks, but no thanks
Texted out of curiosity, instant reply with all services available, and location (downtown pvd) major red flag. Took a pass. Till next time.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 07:47 #14503Senior Member

Posts: 1251Your radar and my fake-dar. Don't send money. Just don't. I'd be absolutely surprised if that's a real provider. Good luck.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 05:31 #14502Senior Member

Posts: 193Hes saying Joelle is M. I. A. I can confirm she hasnt responded to my texts either. In weeks.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 00:47 #14501Senior Member

Posts: 235Mia
I think he meant. Missing In Action.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 00:44 #14500Senior Member

Posts: 235Anybody
I got an email reply (2 days later) with the deposit up front stipulation. Told her no thanks and she replies. Bye. Also her photos are scattered around a few states. So. Scam.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 23:00 #14499Senior Member

Posts: 95Title says Mia but the link you gave is for Joelle. Which one were you trying to reach?
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 15:26 #14498Senior Member

Posts: 328Anybody?
Can't wait to read your review and how much of a deposit you gave her. Also would like to hear about her reaction to you relieving yourself on her.
But seriously, do you really think that this is anymore than a scam?
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 10:34 #14497Senior Member

Posts: 291Seems fishy to me. For location she just gives a phone number and there are clear shots of her face.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 10:20 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 5229Don't know but generally it hits the media as "months-long investigation. " Draw your own conclusions.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-19-21 10:14 #14495Senior Member

Posts: 283INteresting
https://turnto10.com/news/local/prov...tion-operation
What girls were behind this?
-
08-19-21 08:59 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 69Anybody?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/694813133388
Been on my radar for a while thinking about pulling trigger, as always safety plays a big role.
-
08-18-21 19:41 #14493Senior Member

Posts: 65Mia
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joelle-e...vidence-117675
Anyone know where she been number not working.
-
08-18-21 09:04 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 97Stay Awat
Don't waste your time. Reek of cigarettes and way way way bigger than what is reveled in pictures.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:31 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 1405Thanks for clarifying, But I I think she did get arrested for something involving her kid, She use to host in Johnston off of 44 private residence. She would do the deed downstairs and the kid would be in a playpen upstairs cryin g his head off. Was hard to get my nut with all that racket.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




