Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22675

    Rachel

    Her droopy butt isn't a negative its a feature, they're called mud flaps =).

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and it was a nice visit. Her place was nice and comfortable (apartment in Riverside), she was sweet and accomodating, she enjoyed fucking and gave an enthusiastic bare BJ. I didn't like her body though because she lost too much weight, too quickly. Her butt skin was literally drooping and flapping. If her body was filled out, it could have been a great experience. I believe her rate was 120 HH when I saw her.

  2. #22674

    Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers.

    Have you ever received one of those texts that says you must pay them $$$ or they will hurt your family and he knows where you live, etc. ? I just got one. Kind of funny. He is demanding $3 k. LOL.
    I did and I strung them along for an entire day! I said "then you must know that I'm a surgeon and I have much to lose". Of course, that's a lie but they responded that they already knew I was. So, I told them I would pay after surgery blah blah blah. I had some fun with it!

    Then I sent texts for several hours sporadically of "did the wire transfer go through ".

  3. #22673

    Cartel

    Fellow mongers.

    Have you ever received one of those texts that says you must pay them $$$ or they will hurt your family and he knows where you live, etc. ? I just got one. Kind of funny. He is demanding $3 k. LOL.

  4. #22672

    Natalie in Ocala

    I read some reviews on ECCIE & this lady has me wanting to visit Ocala. I'm going to reach out & see if she ever comes to JAX. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like the drive to Ocala would be worth it.

    https://preferred411.com/P51527

  5. #22671
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #22670

    Sophie

    She changed her name. Looks like the ripoff reports are hurting business.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/376752745844

  7. #22669

  8. #22668

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Fellows,

    I know she's not a beauty queen. But its something about her that make me want to put my rod in here. LOL. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106
    I saw her recently and it was a nice visit. Her place was nice and comfortable (apartment in Riverside), she was sweet and accomodating, she enjoyed fucking and gave an enthusiastic bare BJ. I didn't like her body though because she lost too much weight, too quickly. Her butt skin was literally drooping and flapping. If her body was filled out, it could have been a great experience. I believe her rate was 120 HH when I saw her.

  9. #22667
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #22666

    This one screams set up

    https://callescort.org/904-602-9667

    Yet intriguing.

    She looks like she'll get you mugged.

    But the way them lips wrap around seem legit.

    LOL. Any info?

  11. #22665

    Honey is back

    Tex This one, Quoted me 180 hh. Told her I do 120 hh. She said her price is 180. Crazy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210819-220800_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  12. #22664

    Yes, Harley is an amazing time!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Have to just put up a quick review on Harley. Second time visiting her and it only gets better. Girl is a definite pleaser. Just fun to be with to start. Clean body and clean place. Freak in the sack though. Likes it a little rough and can give a rather good BBBJ. Not the best I have ever had but she gives it her all and you have to like that. Nice little eraser nipples that she loves to have squeezed. It's all on the table with this one. When she takes it in the ass she is so proud that she did it. Not going to take some of you monsters but she does want to try Greek as much as she can. Gentle at first and then pound away once you get going. Will def repeat and soon.

    Harley has earned the SJ1969 seal of approval.

    Not that is really a thing. Nobody has even heard of it before. Not even sure why I wrote that.
    Couldn't agree more! Harley is a sweetheart that truly enjoys her work. Every time I'm in town she gets a call, or two, or three. With all the fakes and scams out there, it's great to find someone like Harley. She's exactly what you see in her ad, and she's definitely very Fun & Freaky when you get her naked.

  13. #22663

    Harley Time

    Have to just put up a quick review on Harley. Second time visiting her and it only gets better. Girl is a definite pleaser. Just fun to be with to start. Clean body and clean place. Freak in the sack though. Likes it a little rough and can give a rather good BBBJ. Not the best I have ever had but she gives it her all and you have to like that. Nice little eraser nipples that she loves to have squeezed. It's all on the table with this one. When she takes it in the ass she is so proud that she did it. Not going to take some of you monsters but she does want to try Greek as much as she can. Gentle at first and then pound away once you get going. Will def repeat and soon.

    Harley has earned the SJ1969 seal of approval.

    Not that is really a thing. Nobody has even heard of it before. Not even sure why I wrote that.

  14. #22662

    Rachel

    Fellows,

    I know she's not a beauty queen. But its something about her that make me want to put my rod in here. LOL. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106

  15. #22661

    The lesbian couple

    When I saw them they were decent. One of them was amazing on the mic. The more female one was not into singing. No bareback. Nothing crazy but it was hot to watch them and it was a fantasy of mine. Was definitely fun.

    They still live in St. Augustine as I just saw them recently. A pretty decent house on the beach. This is as of 2 days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    She lives in a run down place in St Aug, sometimes has a girlfriend that can join in. Its always dead fish and rushes you, I've heard that sometimes someone will come home and you have to go mid session. Also its 200 minimum add maybe 100 to travel to Jax and I don't think she can host now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape