Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 867 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 12999
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6819
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Chen's

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    One time a prostate doctor told me I need to get off 2-3 times a week.

    If a doctor can say it is the needed treatment, there should be a legit place to provide the service and insurance should cover it.

    My insurance covers 60 medical massages a year. There is definitely an opportunity there for some resourceful people.
    I think chen's has a weekly plan with mary, if you need it 3 times per week, you can do once down the mouth, once in her garage, and once in the tailpipe.

    I think he takes blue cross.

    You may want to wear blinders.

  2. #6818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    One time a prostate doctor told me I need to get off 2-3 times a week.

    If a doctor can say it is the needed treatment, there should be a legit place to provide the service and insurance should cover it.

    My insurance covers 60 medical massages a year. There is definitely an opportunity there for some resourceful people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    It happens no doubt, but it's a rarity. Don't go into legit places looking for it because 99% of the time you're just going to get your ass kicked out and banned from the place and leave looking like a jackass, and that's assuming the owner doesn't try to press charges for solicitation. Pull that at my spa and that's exactly what will happen. But yeah, there is the rare 1% that bends the rules. They'll get fired the second the owner of their spa even remotely suspects anything. No legit spa owner will be willing to put their investment at risk because someone is secretly giving extra services. In my case for example, I have a huge amount of money invested in the place, with my house and retirement savings backing up all of the loans. If I get shut down because my providers are caught giving blowjobs, my family and I could lose everything I ever had. Most spa owners are in the same boat. Nobody's going to risk that.

    Personally, I think if you can get a top notch legit massage with a HJ finish, that's the holy grail. Releases are stress relieving and healthy. It just has to be at the right place under the right circumstances, and if you're lucky enough to find one you have to be very, very discreet about it.

  3. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    I've been 4 times. Seems to be a good spot for CBJ. Try Eileen.

    The tacos next door are excellent!
    Does she seram wrap it haha.

  4. #6816
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I shall respond

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    It happens no doubt, but it's a rarity. Don't go into legit places looking for it because 99% of the time you're just going to get your ass kicked out and banned from the place and leave looking like a jackass, and that's assuming the owner doesn't try to press charges for solicitation. Pull that at my spa and that's exactly what will happen. But yeah, there is the rare 1% that bends the rules. They'll get fired the second the owner of their spa even remotely suspects anything. No legit spa owner will be willing to put their investment at risk because someone is secretly giving extra services. In my case for example, I have a huge amount of money invested in the place, with my house and retirement savings backing up all of the loans. If I get shut down because my providers are caught giving blowjobs, my family and I could lose everything I ever had. Most spa owners are in the same boat. Nobody's going to risk that.

    Personally, I think if you can get a top notch legit massage with a HJ finish, that's the holy grail. Releases are stress relieving and healthy. It just has to be at the right place under the right circumstances, and if you're lucky enough to find one you have to be very, very discreet about it.
    I did get 8 messages so far on this. I am a little entangled with this gal in a bit of hooker romance, so I cannot refer just yet. So other than my reply so sfvag, I am not responding right now. I apologize for the alarm bells.

  5. #6815

    Never say never

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, I think it is grimmy23 who goes on and on about how legit massage places never offer handjobs.

    Well, I just got great head followed by an explosive ejaculation and a quite high end massage place.

    If you are discreet about it, you can PM me and pursue a mutually enjoyable relationship with this gal. I am kind of bored of her.

    But it is fun to get head and walk out and see westside yoga types getting ready for a massage in the room I was just blown in.
    It happens no doubt, but it's a rarity. Don't go into legit places looking for it because 99% of the time you're just going to get your ass kicked out and banned from the place and leave looking like a jackass, and that's assuming the owner doesn't try to press charges for solicitation. Pull that at my spa and that's exactly what will happen. But yeah, there is the rare 1% that bends the rules. They'll get fired the second the owner of their spa even remotely suspects anything. No legit spa owner will be willing to put their investment at risk because someone is secretly giving extra services. In my case for example, I have a huge amount of money invested in the place, with my house and retirement savings backing up all of the loans. If I get shut down because my providers are caught giving blowjobs, my family and I could lose everything I ever had. Most spa owners are in the same boat. Nobody's going to risk that.

    Personally, I think if you can get a top notch legit massage with a HJ finish, that's the holy grail. Releases are stress relieving and healthy. It just has to be at the right place under the right circumstances, and if you're lucky enough to find one you have to be very, very discreet about it.

  6. #6814

    Chinatown

    Even though Ktown is just down the street, I wonder if there's an FS spot in Chinatown?

  7. #6813
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Maybe it was the hand sanitizer

    So, I think it is grimmy23 who goes on and on about how legit massage places never offer handjobs.

    Well, I just got great head followed by an explosive ejaculation and a quite high end massage place.

    If you are discreet about it, you can PM me and pursue a mutually enjoyable relationship with this gal. I am kind of bored of her.

    But it is fun to get head and walk out and see westside yoga types getting ready for a massage in the room I was just blown in.

  8. #6812
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any updates for ocean spa on lakewood?
    I've been 4 times. Seems to be a good spot for CBJ. Try Eileen.

    The tacos next door are excellent!

  9. #6811
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Covina. Looking for full service AMP. All help is appreciated.
    Go down a few post and read the review about Bella at Bliss Spa.

  10. #6810

    Covina

    Going to be in Covina. Looking for full service AMP. All help is appreciated.

  11. #6809

    Anyone?

    Anyone has any good reviews worth the tale at chiro care I'm culver city. I've gone 2 x butthey were meh. ?

  12. #6808

    Royal Divinity

    Tried something a little different today on a whim and advice from a friend. Royal Divinity in Lakewood. It's a one-person operation working out of a small office space near Lakewood Mall. The therapist is Toya, a large black (actually mixed black / latina) woman. Not for everybody. She has a huge round ass, DD's, and thick legs so you have to be into that. She's an actual CMT though. I was able to pull a copy of her credentials from resources that are available to spa owners. For $60 you get a half hour of good quality legit massage, or $80 for an hour. What's very unusual for a CMT though is she will do the massage undraped unless you specifically request otherwise, and for a $40 tip she will give you a very skilled happy ending. She doesn't take any clothes off and I'm not sure you want her to anyway. Again she's not unattractive, just big. But she has great hands and made me pop a pretty hard nut. I was able to slip a hand down her yoga pants and she didn't seem to mind. I have mixed intel on her. Most of it tells me that's all you get. A HJ with some OTC roaming. I've seen a few scattered reports that she does prostate for an extra 50, and even a couple that she will drop the clothes and allow a little FIV for a bigger tip once you become a regular. I'm not sure that's true though. She's not one I would go to every time because it would be nice to see and be able to touch some skin, but for 100 for a good quality massage and release she's worth adding to the rotation for an occasional visit. You can google her. She has a full website with lots of pics.

  13. #6807
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Is the intel good tho? If I do an advanced search for an 18-24 Latina and I get some hits, what's the likelihood the intel there is accurate?
    I was a subscriber a couple of years ago then left as I saw bogus reviews (FS at places I knew weren't) and the flame wars. Accuracy when I left was about 75%.

  14. #6806
    Is the intel good tho? If I do an advanced search for an 18-24 Latina and I get some hits, what's the likelihood the intel there is accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Eh, for the $20 it might save you from disappointment. Most of the best intel is shared here, but I've had luck using it as a resource for some UTR places.

    I'm on for a bit then I cancel and come back a few months later.

  15. #6805

    RE: are-Maps

    Eh, for the $20 it might save you from disappointment. Most of the best intel is shared here, but I've had luck using it as a resource for some UTR places.

    I'm on for a bit then I cancel and come back a few months later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if r-maps is worth it?

    Considering getting paid membership because if I get 1-2 good experiences (or avoid 1 bad one) it's worth it.

    But I read online it's mostly garbage. The parlors posting their own reviews.

    Anyone have good intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape