Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 868 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6827

    Never say never

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, I think it is grimmy23 who goes on and on about how legit massage places never offer handjobs.

    Well, I just got great head followed by an explosive ejaculation and a quite high end massage place.

    If you are discreet about it, you can PM me and pursue a mutually enjoyable relationship with this gal. I am kind of bored of her.

    But it is fun to get head and walk out and see westside yoga types getting ready for a massage in the room I was just blown in.
    It happens no doubt, but it's a rarity. Don't go into legit places looking for it because 99% of the time you're just going to get your ass kicked out and banned from the place and leave looking like a jackass, and that's assuming the owner doesn't try to press charges for solicitation. Pull that at my spa and that's exactly what will happen. But yeah, there is the rare 1% that bends the rules. They'll get fired the second the owner of their spa even remotely suspects anything. No legit spa owner will be willing to put their investment at risk because someone is secretly giving extra services. In my case for example, I have a huge amount of money invested in the place, with my house and retirement savings backing up all of the loans. If I get shut down because my providers are caught giving blowjobs, my family and I could lose everything I ever had. Most spa owners are in the same boat. Nobody's going to risk that.

    Personally, I think if you can get a top notch legit massage with a HJ finish, that's the holy grail. Releases are stress relieving and healthy. It just has to be at the right place under the right circumstances, and if you're lucky enough to find one you have to be very, very discreet about it.

  2. #6826

    Chinatown

    Even though Ktown is just down the street, I wonder if there's an FS spot in Chinatown?

  3. #6825
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Maybe it was the hand sanitizer

    So, I think it is grimmy23 who goes on and on about how legit massage places never offer handjobs.

    Well, I just got great head followed by an explosive ejaculation and a quite high end massage place.

    If you are discreet about it, you can PM me and pursue a mutually enjoyable relationship with this gal. I am kind of bored of her.

    But it is fun to get head and walk out and see westside yoga types getting ready for a massage in the room I was just blown in.

  4. #6824
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any updates for ocean spa on lakewood?
    I've been 4 times. Seems to be a good spot for CBJ. Try Eileen.

    The tacos next door are excellent!

  5. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Covina. Looking for full service AMP. All help is appreciated.
    Go down a few post and read the review about Bella at Bliss Spa.

  6. #6822

    Covina

    Going to be in Covina. Looking for full service AMP. All help is appreciated.

  7. #6821

    Anyone?

    Anyone has any good reviews worth the tale at chiro care I'm culver city. I've gone 2 x butthey were meh. ?

  8. #6820

    Royal Divinity

    Tried something a little different today on a whim and advice from a friend. Royal Divinity in Lakewood. It's a one-person operation working out of a small office space near Lakewood Mall. The therapist is Toya, a large black (actually mixed black / latina) woman. Not for everybody. She has a huge round ass, DD's, and thick legs so you have to be into that. She's an actual CMT though. I was able to pull a copy of her credentials from resources that are available to spa owners. For $60 you get a half hour of good quality legit massage, or $80 for an hour. What's very unusual for a CMT though is she will do the massage undraped unless you specifically request otherwise, and for a $40 tip she will give you a very skilled happy ending. She doesn't take any clothes off and I'm not sure you want her to anyway. Again she's not unattractive, just big. But she has great hands and made me pop a pretty hard nut. I was able to slip a hand down her yoga pants and she didn't seem to mind. I have mixed intel on her. Most of it tells me that's all you get. A HJ with some OTC roaming. I've seen a few scattered reports that she does prostate for an extra 50, and even a couple that she will drop the clothes and allow a little FIV for a bigger tip once you become a regular. I'm not sure that's true though. She's not one I would go to every time because it would be nice to see and be able to touch some skin, but for 100 for a good quality massage and release she's worth adding to the rotation for an occasional visit. You can google her. She has a full website with lots of pics.

  9. #6819
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Is the intel good tho? If I do an advanced search for an 18-24 Latina and I get some hits, what's the likelihood the intel there is accurate?
    I was a subscriber a couple of years ago then left as I saw bogus reviews (FS at places I knew weren't) and the flame wars. Accuracy when I left was about 75%.

  10. #6818
    Is the intel good tho? If I do an advanced search for an 18-24 Latina and I get some hits, what's the likelihood the intel there is accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Eh, for the $20 it might save you from disappointment. Most of the best intel is shared here, but I've had luck using it as a resource for some UTR places.

    I'm on for a bit then I cancel and come back a few months later.

  11. #6817

    RE: are-Maps

    Eh, for the $20 it might save you from disappointment. Most of the best intel is shared here, but I've had luck using it as a resource for some UTR places.

    I'm on for a bit then I cancel and come back a few months later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if r-maps is worth it?

    Considering getting paid membership because if I get 1-2 good experiences (or avoid 1 bad one) it's worth it.

    But I read online it's mostly garbage. The parlors posting their own reviews.

    Anyone have good intel?

  12. #6816

    R-maps worth it?

    Anyone know if r-maps is worth it?

    Considering getting paid membership because if I get 1-2 good experiences (or avoid 1 bad one) it's worth it.

    But I read online it's mostly garbage. The parlors posting their own reviews.

    Anyone have good intel?

  13. #6815
    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by FarleyDave  [View Original Post]
    I put tip out right away and undress. In comes beautiful Bella who looks exactly like Luna Star the Latina anal queen! Big booty and D cup implants, big juicy lips for kissing and sucking, great shoulder length hair that was perfect length to push behind her ear so I could watch her give head while making eye contact.

    Even if you don't think she's hot (which is crazy) her skills are unmatched. Right away after the tip we start DFK and those lips feel great. She does some light touching then licks and kissing my chest and nips. I'm already hard so she strokes a bit and puts Hat on.

    I sit on edge of table and she squats down below to start CBJ. Lots of eye contact while deepthroating all the way to base. This girl can suck! I have her get on table then without asking I spread her legs and DATY. She loves it! She gets so wet I'm soon drenched in her juices. She gets up and as I sit on edge of table she backs her glorious round ass up and we start doggy. She puts her arms back towards me so I hook mean between them, hold her in place and take control. She likes that as I'm bucking her ass up and down. I wish there where a camera because I guarantee she looked hot af getting fucked like this. Then I table her get back on table but in doggy pose this time. I slide in deep, grab her hioa and thrust away. Did this for a while as it felt so good. Prob my fav position especially with a booty like that. I spank her and get wild.

    Have her flip, place pillow under her and go at it for a bit in Missionary. I'm tired now so I lay down and she goes to foot of table and starts sucking again. BTW there was plenty of kissing, even after DATY and DATO so she's a real freak and I love it!

    CBJ is amazing so I have her move to 69. Smother my face with her pussy lips and ass I'm in heaven! She's deepthroating and spitting on my rod! HJ and BLS to finish and I nut all over my own stomach. We're both tired now but satisfied. She cleans me up and takes her time. I'm pretty sure I was only monger there so there was no rushing. Offers me Gatorade no but I just take some water and bounce. Will def return. As soon as I go to my car another provider comes out side door and goes into car right next to me to grab her lunch. Not sure of name but she looked 20 something, some tattoos with great body and face. Might have to try other talent here. Def my new fav Latina spot. Enjoy.

  14. #6814

    LOL, I haven't been there in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickJJ  [View Original Post]
    Went to Downey massage on Paramount in the Hampshire Square. $60 for the half hour. I paid the mamasan and she asks if I ever been. Of course not but a friend named Grimmy sent me. She said oh that guy. Was wondering why he hasnt been around. Anyways she leads me back to the first room and she said a girl will be right there get undressed. They have an interesting set up with a disposal fabric cloth pulled over the table. Think doctors office and that's it. Well I get JJ who is pretty in her 30's. She has a nice body shown off in a skimpy dress. Manmade Ds but they feel really good. She's Korean in case you were wondering. So I guess its 2 Asians + 1 Latina and then 2 Latina + 1 Asain depending on the day. She does a massage no oil and does this knee thing on your back. She's talking the whole time which I enjoyed but it might be a turn off for some. Finally she grabs my hands and makes sure I feel her boobs. Guess it was a LE check. Regardless I mustve passed because flip was next. She plays with junior a bit and then asks do you want me. Sure lets go. Covered everything. Starts with a BJ and then a few positions. It was enjoyable. Not rushed at all. Complete sanitization after we are done. That was interesting. Hope it was just alcohol. I'm going to test my luck with a Latina next time. JJ said all the girls are cute. We will see. $120 tip. I asked how much and she said you know so no haggle is a plus!
    The place you're describing is Downey Therapy. Downey Massage is in the next shopping center north of that, within walking distance. The disposable table cover must be their covid protocol thing. I'd rather have that anyway than a sheet that they don't wash between clients like most places. Nothing like laying on 10 other guys cum stains. Anyway, yeah it's a pretty reliable place that's been around for 25 years, and I've never once had a girl haggle about tips there. The quality of the talent varies and it's only in the last few years they've added latinas, but it's always unrushed, good service there. I just don't go much because I don't live in Downey anymore, but when I did live in Downey it was my go to spot.

  15. #6813

    Greek

    Anyone knows any places that provide greek? Not mary LOL.

    Yoi can pm me nd I can give info on people too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape