The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7021

    I used to enjoy messing with the crazies and scammers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f645e...3-5b60db0d7677

    Viewed this profile because she's relatively close by, plus the tagline made me think a little bit. Left the site, did other things, played a video game for a bit, came back to a Favorite from her and the following message 6 minutes after the Favorite:

    "Didn't get a hi, so I assuming I'm just a "another woman". I mean who wants that? Am I right? BORING (boo me out of this site please)".

    I thought only guys got crazy when a woman doesn't pay attention to them on these sites!

    This was a fairly direct and pointed reference to something I had in my profile, but have now since changed. Awfully touching of her to think I was talking about her so specifically! I have about a thousand trollish things I'd like to say, but unlike this woman, I'm not 23 anymore, and I know better. Mostly, I just want to tell her this is an exceedingly unproductive use of her time. But, I think I'll just block her.
    But after being banned once, it was such a PItA trying to get back on that I now just politely let them know that I really would like to see where things might go, but probably don't have the funds to take care of them in the manner they should be taken care of.

    That usually makes them just go away.

    I do miss the back and forth with the crazies tho.

  2. #7020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Someone's off their meds.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f645e...3-5b60db0d7677

    Viewed this profile because she's relatively close by, plus the tagline made me think a little bit. Left the site, did other things, played a video game for a bit, came back to a Favorite from her and the following message 6 minutes after the Favorite:

    "Didn't get a hi, so I assuming I'm just a "another woman". I mean who wants that? Am I right? BORING (boo me out of this site please)".

    I thought only guys got crazy when a woman doesn't pay attention to them on these sites!

    This was a fairly direct and pointed reference to something I had in my profile, but have now since changed. Awfully touching of her to think I was talking about her so specifically! I have about a thousand trollish things I'd like to say, but unlike this woman, I'm not 23 anymore, and I know better. Mostly, I just want to tell her this is an exceedingly unproductive use of her time. But, I think I'll just block her.

  3. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've offered $1 K for sugar adventures before. In NYC, from Dinner to breakfast, with all meals as room service, several snacks in between, and a full menu of pleasures were indulged in. If that works for you, let me know.
    Agree with that logic, although I'd expect the entire weekend with a model for that.

    But this young lady meant for 2 hours. I wished her well amd told her that definitely wasnt the norm but to enjoy it while she could.

  4. #7018

    Couple more

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d21ad...6-8cf0d00fd71e

    Started convo with her, moved to texting, invested a lot of time into it, she's down to meet, but haven't committed to intimacy, or rule out. Anyone has experience?

    SensualSiren, reported here and discussed by few others, met her and boy she loves to fuck, as much as I do, which worked out well. A bit skeptical to see again based on reports here on her temperamental nature.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69412...c-bb403ef1758f

    Still talking to her, she randomly messaged me asking to meet her for lunch same day, I couldn't drop everything and go, so said another day, let's see if her interest hold, not sure yet what she'll want or do.

  5. #7017

    Fyi

    This may bring a lot of girls back down to reality.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cne...ng-in-october/

  6. #7016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Hey dimp

    Sent ya a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    BBFSCIP, all holes available, good head game 2 plus hrs 350. As always YMMV. And no I won't give out her number so don't ask.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a1a3...f-5f84efe55ddc

  7. #7015
    to Bar Sexually Explicit Videos Starting in October.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october

    Hopefully, this is the start of SBs competing and driving & down $.

  8. #7014
    What do the same girls usually say when they message you?

  9. #7013

    I like boning in the raw.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Regularly.
    And when I do, I also make sure to get checked.

    https://www.freestdcheck.org/

  10. #7012

    I usually reply with.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Ok, chatted with this lovely one, good banter, awesome photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f72ab...8-f220397dff7a

    Then she mention 1 k. And said that was the normal for her. Some dudes.

    Are really screwing w these ladies heads LOL.
    Yes, I've offered $1 K for sugar adventures before. In NYC, from Dinner to breakfast, with all meals as room service, several snacks in between, and a full menu of pleasures were indulged in. If that works for you, let me know.

  11. #7011

    Outrageous

    Ok, chatted with this lovely one, good banter, awesome photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f72ab...8-f220397dff7a

    Then she mention 1 k. And said that was the normal for her. Some dudes.

    Are really screwing w these ladies heads LOL.

  12. #7010

    Monthly

    I get tested monthly. With 6 SBs and I'm BBFS 5 of them. I know most SBs have rotation, or at less mess around with other college boys. 10 panel test for STD runs about $125. I figured it's part of the price I have to pay for bbfscip these 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    I have been lurking on this site since back in its ". Info" days, and somehow never knew this forum even existed until recently. Reading through some of the posts, I'm a bit surprised how much BBFS is going on, even with the high volume "pros. " Do you all get tested regularly or something?

  13. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/69412...c-bb403ef1758f

    T_mary01.

    Started chatting with her and moved to text, she is open to meeting for lunch, nothing else committed so far, looks promising, but don't have high hopes.

    Steamboat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/760c7...d-f3ffd622ee2a

    Young MILF, met her after a quick chat and moved to fix meet at hotel same day, 400 pm, had FS, average BBBJ. Cute face, and natural D boobs, but short and a bit out of shape from hips down. She wants to see me again, not sure I will.
    Surprised that 400 is the new 300, then the hotel and drinks on top, crazy.

  14. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    I have been lurking on this site since back in its ". Info" days, and somehow never knew this forum even existed until recently. Reading through some of the posts, I'm a bit surprised how much BBFS is going on, even with the high volume "pros. " Do you all get tested regularly or something?
    Yes. Regularly.

  15. #7007

    So much BBFS?

    I have been lurking on this site since back in its ". Info" days, and somehow never knew this forum even existed until recently. Reading through some of the posts, I'm a bit surprised how much BBFS is going on, even with the high volume "pros. " Do you all get tested regularly or something?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape