Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 59511
-
08-19-21 21:45 #43926Senior Member

Posts: 747Miami
Go to Miami, better looking, most are bi- lingual, safer.
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 20:14 #43925Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-19-21 20:11 #43924Senior Member

Posts: 322Call for an appointment
With Kelly. She is there 10 hrs a day, everyday.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly42
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 19:32 #43923Regular Member

Posts: 18Other services
I said "might be more". That is not saying there is more. You can't go wrong with Li or Sisi. Both places are top tier.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly42
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:25 #43922Senior Member

Posts: 1180STFU Video
While I am disputing the video, I suggest weighing each situation. I have said in the past, I pulled of at FIB early one morning for some fun and drove into the old Waffle House when it was still there. My Spidey senses went off and I turned around and left. Not 2 minutes alter a cop pulls me over on I-20 before I got to 285 and he walked the long way around my 4-Runner with his flashlight shining to see every bit visible inside the car. I asked him why he stopped me and he said they had a report of a car theft similar to by car. I looked dead at him and said, "Bullshit. You pulled me over because I pulled into the Waffle House, did not feel safe, and I turned around and left. " He laughed and said I turned around in front of an unmarked LEO. Asked where I was going I said to work and wanted coffee but not that desperately. End of discussions.
Make your own judgement call as you might be able to diffuse it without agitating LEO.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 16:48 #43921Senior Member

Posts: 130Cleared now!
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 15:50 #43920Senior Member

Posts: 43Sunny Day
Thanks for the detailed report. As I've previously said, I'm relatively new to the game. Sunny is next on my list. My plan was to try for Kelly but it seems like that might be difficult. When you say "other services" with Elaine, I assume you mean at least L1 is available? Should I still try for Kelly and TOFTT if I get Elaine?
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 14:21 #43919Senior Member

Posts: 217I concur with your statement!
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 13:43 #43918Senior Member

Posts: 327Walk-ins
One of the reasons to nurture a provider that you like and become a regular is to avoid the bait and switch.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
Walk-ins get the prize because girls have learned that many (most?) mongers do not take appointments seriously. They cajole for a specific time with a specific girl or girls, then don't show up and don't even bother to call. Walk-ins are income and appointments too often are broken promises and providers have learned this the hard way.
As I've noted many times, most providers are like bartenders. If you like yours and you tip her pretty well / treat her well, then you're going to enjoy at least some level of privilege such as appointments, cutting in line, etc. Money talks and bullshit walks.
Also, as many mongers have noted previously, if you get bait-and-switched on an appointment then firmly tell the mama that you are disappointed and feel that you were lied to. Make her feel bad about lying too, even though she does not actually feel bad. You don't have to be an asshole, you just have to be clear and honest. Tell them you are busy just like they are. Ask them why you were disrespected and many times they will actually try to reconcile their wily ways.
-
08-19-21 13:29 #43917Senior Member

Posts: 310Moonlight Lilly
So after my disappointing exp at Wellbeing read the rest of Lilly's text that she was at Moonlight today. Texted when 5 min away and my dumb a $$ didn't check the text again before getting out of the car. She said to come by an hour later.
Strolled on in and she greeted me and took me to a room. Got undressed again and she came back and immediately began a HJ. No real massage and hammered one out before I could convince her for more. Prob shouldn't have paid for the massage but dropped 40+40 and was out the door in:20 again.
Not a good day friends.
-
08-19-21 13:22 #43916Senior Member

Posts: 310Wellbeing
Stopped at Wellbeing after texting for Lilly. Didn't read the entire text string. Mistake 1. Got there and another lady was there and I almost left but she said "No Lilly. She at other shop. I good. " I always like to TOFTT so decided to stay. Mistake 2.
Introduced myself trying to get her name but she didn't say and asked lotion or oil?
Hands roamed otc while face down and some close teasing but zero contact. Flipped and she asked me to DIY. My face made it clear I wasnt happy and told her the massage was over. Got a hot towel to clean the half gallon of oil off, dressed and dropped 40 for the hhr (20 min tops) and she complained about no tip as I walked out the door. Guessing it was the Linda from Sunlight mentioned in another review. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Enigma144
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 13:05 #43915Senior Member

Posts: 217Li w Alice is very good
I too recently saw Alice at Li. First time! She was great. I did ask for her based on previous recommendations and had made an Apptment. At the time I got there, there was a monger waiting in Waiting room. Alice was still with a customer so I too had to sit and wait. Awkward! But I did start up a conversation and that wasn't too bad. Then Mamasan Lily took me back to room and told me Alice customer asked for another 30 min and she was sorry and offered me a free upfront TS. I have known her for a long time and I had extra time, so I went with it. Great shower and came back and she massaged me until Alice was available. So it turned out to be a bonus. Would not expect it as a usual occurrence, but I am a long time customer, so something to being one.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
But you are right. Normally, Apptment doesn't mean much. Walk-in's do get the prize if YOUR girl is idle.
-
08-19-21 11:20 #43914Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nah, you could drive to Columbia (SC) cheaper than that.
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 08:41 #43913Senior Member

Posts: 189Clear your in box.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 07:56 #43912

Posts: 682In that case
I agree. Still a great team, together.
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




