Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45369
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Go to Miami, better looking, most are bi- lingual, safer.
    Columbia is better! Just got back. Cartegena was heaven. .

  2. #45368

    Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by Minataur20  [View Original Post]
    Just more into it. Take it for what it's worth; just a monger's opinion. You obviously have one. What's yours?
    Go to Miami, better looking, most are bi- lingual, safer.

  3. #45367
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #45366

    Call for an appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly42  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed report. As I've previously said, I'm relatively new to the game. Sunny is next on my list. My plan was to try for Kelly but it seems like that might be difficult. When you say "other services" with Elaine, I assume you mean at least L1 is available? Should I still try for Kelly and TOFTT if I get Elaine?
    With Kelly. She is there 10 hrs a day, everyday.

  5. #45365

    Other services

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly42  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed report. As I've previously said, I'm relatively new to the game. Sunny is next on my list. My plan was to try for Kelly but it seems like that might be difficult. When you say "other services" with Elaine, I assume you mean at least L1 is available? Should I still try for Kelly and TOFTT if I get Elaine?
    I said "might be more". That is not saying there is more. You can't go wrong with Li or Sisi. Both places are top tier.

  6. #45364

    STFU Video

    While I am disputing the video, I suggest weighing each situation. I have said in the past, I pulled of at FIB early one morning for some fun and drove into the old Waffle House when it was still there. My Spidey senses went off and I turned around and left. Not 2 minutes alter a cop pulls me over on I-20 before I got to 285 and he walked the long way around my 4-Runner with his flashlight shining to see every bit visible inside the car. I asked him why he stopped me and he said they had a report of a car theft similar to by car. I looked dead at him and said, "Bullshit. You pulled me over because I pulled into the Waffle House, did not feel safe, and I turned around and left. " He laughed and said I turned around in front of an unmarked LEO. Asked where I was going I said to work and wanted coffee but not that desperately. End of discussions.

    Make your own judgement call as you might be able to diffuse it without agitating LEO.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    I've posted that video in the past, but yes, everyday is STFU Friday.

  7. #45363
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Clear your in box.
    Cleared now!

  8. #45362

    Sunny Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Minataur20  [View Original Post]
    Therapy Plus:

    Drew Lexi, paid house fee and settled in. The massage was so good I purchased more time. I could tell there wasn't mutual chemistry but she performed the requested services like a professional. Her massage skills are much better than I have read about on this site.

    Sunny Day Spa:

    Drew Elaine, very professional massage and additional services. She is probably in her 40's or 50's and quite unassuming If you saw her on the street you would never, ever, guess her profession. Treat her with respect and there might be more on the menu.

    Tried unsuccessfully to see Kelly a few times. The bait and switch got old so this place is crossed off the list for the time being.

    Li:

    Always good service. The last time I was there I saw Alice. She also provides an excellent massage. Her back walking skills are off the charts. The other ladies might be a little more youthful (not by much) but for the money Alice is worth waiting on if she is with another customer. Another honorable mention goes to Apple. She will go the extra mile to make sure you have a pleasant experience.

    I've also experienced some scheduling issues at Li and don't plan on going back for awhile. Appointments are only good if another walk-in customer doesn't pick your preferred provider first..
    Thanks for the detailed report. As I've previously said, I'm relatively new to the game. Sunny is next on my list. My plan was to try for Kelly but it seems like that might be difficult. When you say "other services" with Elaine, I assume you mean at least L1 is available? Should I still try for Kelly and TOFTT if I get Elaine?

  9. #45361
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    One of the reasons to nurture a provider that you like and become a regular is to avoid the bait and switch.

    Walk-ins get the prize because girls have learned that many (most?) mongers do not take appointments seriously. They cajole for a specific time with a specific girl or girls, then don't show up and don't even bother to call. Walk-ins are income and appointments too often are broken promises and providers have learned this the hard way.

    As I've noted many times, most providers are like bartenders. If you like yours and you tip her pretty well / treat her well, then you're going to enjoy at least some level of privilege such as appointments, cutting in line, etc. Money talks and bullshit walks.

    Also, as many mongers have noted previously, if you get bait-and-switched on an appointment then firmly tell the mama that you are disappointed and feel that you were lied to. Make her feel bad about lying too, even though she does not actually feel bad. You don't have to be an asshole, you just have to be clear and honest. Tell them you are busy just like they are. Ask them why you were disrespected and many times they will actually try to reconcile their wily ways.
    I concur with your statement!

  10. #45360

    Walk-ins

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    But you are right. Normally, Apptment doesn't mean much. Walk-in's do get the prize if YOUR girl is idle.
    One of the reasons to nurture a provider that you like and become a regular is to avoid the bait and switch.

    Walk-ins get the prize because girls have learned that many (most?) mongers do not take appointments seriously. They cajole for a specific time with a specific girl or girls, then don't show up and don't even bother to call. Walk-ins are income and appointments too often are broken promises and providers have learned this the hard way.

    As I've noted many times, most providers are like bartenders. If you like yours and you tip her pretty well / treat her well, then you're going to enjoy at least some level of privilege such as appointments, cutting in line, etc. Money talks and bullshit walks.

    Also, as many mongers have noted previously, if you get bait-and-switched on an appointment then firmly tell the mama that you are disappointed and feel that you were lied to. Make her feel bad about lying too, even though she does not actually feel bad. You don't have to be an asshole, you just have to be clear and honest. Tell them you are busy just like they are. Ask them why you were disrespected and many times they will actually try to reconcile their wily ways.

  11. #45359

    Moonlight Lilly

    So after my disappointing exp at Wellbeing read the rest of Lilly's text that she was at Moonlight today. Texted when 5 min away and my dumb a $$ didn't check the text again before getting out of the car. She said to come by an hour later.

    Strolled on in and she greeted me and took me to a room. Got undressed again and she came back and immediately began a HJ. No real massage and hammered one out before I could convince her for more. Prob shouldn't have paid for the massage but dropped 40+40 and was out the door in:20 again.

    Not a good day friends.

  12. #45358

    Wellbeing

    Stopped at Wellbeing after texting for Lilly. Didn't read the entire text string. Mistake 1. Got there and another lady was there and I almost left but she said "No Lilly. She at other shop. I good. " I always like to TOFTT so decided to stay. Mistake 2.

    Introduced myself trying to get her name but she didn't say and asked lotion or oil?

    Hands roamed otc while face down and some close teasing but zero contact. Flipped and she asked me to DIY. My face made it clear I wasnt happy and told her the massage was over. Got a hot towel to clean the half gallon of oil off, dressed and dropped 40 for the hhr (20 min tops) and she complained about no tip as I walked out the door. Guessing it was the Linda from Sunlight mentioned in another review. Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma144  [View Original Post]
    I went to Sunshine a couple of Saturdays ago. I was greeted by a younger woman who was kind of cute and dressed in a skirt that coulda been fun.

    However she took me to a room and another lady came in. "Linda" I think. She was wearing a uniform and not street clothes, so I had a feeling it was not going to be fun.

    I was right. Purely legit massage.

    I don't recall that there was no joy to be had an this location. Did I miss something?

  13. #45357

    Li w Alice is very good

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Only 2 of those 6 are in East Cobb, I-Spa and Sunny Day. The last 2 are in Roswell, A-Spa and Therapy Spa. Therapy Plus and Li are simply Cobb county.
    I too recently saw Alice at Li. First time! She was great. I did ask for her based on previous recommendations and had made an Apptment. At the time I got there, there was a monger waiting in Waiting room. Alice was still with a customer so I too had to sit and wait. Awkward! But I did start up a conversation and that wasn't too bad. Then Mamasan Lily took me back to room and told me Alice customer asked for another 30 min and she was sorry and offered me a free upfront TS. I have known her for a long time and I had extra time, so I went with it. Great shower and came back and she massaged me until Alice was available. So it turned out to be a bonus. Would not expect it as a usual occurrence, but I am a long time customer, so something to being one.

    But you are right. Normally, Apptment doesn't mean much. Walk-in's do get the prize if YOUR girl is idle.

  14. #45356
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Minataur20  [View Original Post]
    And totally true. $300 to Columbia $80 FS 1 hr and half that for additional hours.
    Nah, you could drive to Columbia (SC) cheaper than that.

  15. #45355
    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    I went Kaina, which I have done many times before. My atf there was Candy, but after her accident last year she has not return. Anyways, set up an appointment to go see a referral, but when I got there a late 30 something lady name Ivy came into the room and said she wasn't there. The old bait and switch. Smh. Ivy was cute with a spinner body so I decided to stay. She was great and very sensual. She had me rock hard the whole time. Finished off with a shower.

    I did text the provider that I was disappointed and didn't like the fact she lied about being able to provide the session, but Ivy more than made up for it. She later replied that it was her time of the month and she was in pain and that she was sorry and would make it up to me, but who really knows. Maybe I will try again since the provider was highly recommended. I don't know why these girls don't just keep it.Even though I was initially disappointed, I will see Ivy again. She really took care of me.
    Clear your in box.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape