Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 693 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 10388
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    CIP CIA cum everywhere facefuck rimming fisting squirter A2 M A2 P indoors outdoors non stop amazing time.

    Kicker is that she doesn't expect anything in return.

    Judging from her asshole, I think some of yall already got to her before I did.
    So are you sharing on the forums or sending PMs.

  2. #4882

    Got a DIRTY and HOT one to share soon

    CIP CIA cum everywhere facefuck rimming fisting squirter A2 M A2 P indoors outdoors non stop amazing time.

    Kicker is that she doesn't expect anything in return.

    Judging from her asshole, I think some of yall already got to her before I did.

  3. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Her sister is definitely the SA training wheels for Seattle. Easy setup, CIP. I think she's been mentioned many times on here. https://www.seeking.com/member/55880...b-600fac41e35f.
    Yeah. Stef gets around most def.

  4. #4880
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksBank  [View Original Post]
    First post:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    TT is obvi a flight attendant based in SFO, but has family in Seattle so it was easy to set something up with her. She's real, a little spendy, no time limit, and will bbfscip once she feels comfortable with you. It happened for me on our second date. She's into materialistic things but you can keep her at bay. It takes a while before she responds. Not a problem once you have her attention.

    I also saw her (real life) sister on SA but doubt that they'd be into a 3 some.
    Her sister is definitely the SA training wheels for Seattle. Easy setup, CIP. I think she's been mentioned many times on here. https://www.seeking.com/member/55880...b-600fac41e35f.

  5. #4879

    Bsmiles206

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30bb6...a-dfb258602644

    B is kewl human that loves anything outdoors. Def dtf. We went for a hike, grabbed some brews and bites then had some fun. She starts off pricey but willing to go down if she likes you.

  6. #4878
    I had a arrangement with her very cool chick great time.

  7. #4877

    FlyGirlTT

    First post:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb54...1-e6a1c1ab27df

    TT is obvi a flight attendant based in SFO, but has family in Seattle so it was easy to set something up with her. She's real, a little spendy, no time limit, and will bbfscip once she feels comfortable with you. It happened for me on our second date. She's into materialistic things but you can keep her at bay. It takes a while before she responds. Not a problem once you have her attention.

    I also saw her (real life) sister on SA but doubt that they'd be into a 3 some.

  8. #4876

    No thanks to a gift list

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Seems now that every profile asks "have you seen my gift list? I've been inactive awhile (had a longer term SB so not seeking) but seems new to me. It's fine to ask I suppose, do any of you guys send gifts from the site (who must get a % of the charge)? If so have you seen any benefit in hit rate with the women you seek?
    With one exception, I've never sent money or gifts to a potential SB before the meet-up. Seems like a recipe for disappointment and loss of funds.

    There was a PDX-based SB who asked me to pay for her RT train travel to SEA. Our text exchange was positive and I was intrigued by her pics. I paid her travel expenses and we had a 3-hour date. It was fine, she was attractive and engaging but I doubt I'll pay anything, travel expenses included, in advance again. I'd rather use that money to boost my local spending.

  9. #4875

    Visiting from VA

    Hello all I'm visiting from VA and looking for someone to spend some time with this weekend. I prefer slim AA women but seeing that I'm visiting I don't have a lot to choose from. Anyone with contact information or willing to share a number or two would be great.

  10. #4874
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Seems now that every profile asks "have you seen my gift list? I've been inactive awhile (had a longer term SB so not seeking) but seems new to me. It's fine to ask I suppose, do any of you guys send gifts from the site (who must get a % of the charge)? If so have you seen any benefit in hit rate with the women you seek?
    SA adds that to every profile, it's not the women themselves.

  11. #4873

    Gps

    Looks really cute, but total GPS. Quoted me $2 k for ppm.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e644d...c-2f3ddec10670

  12. #4872

    Top tier

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I rarely partake with girls under 25. While there are a few gems in the under-25 age group most of them don't know their way around a cock and are often hilariously inexperienced. That can be fun some of the time, true.

    All of the really good ones I have found have been 26 or older.
    By top tier, I do just mean the superficial look. And you're correct, some of them are inexperienced but I enjoy that I can take control and teach them in a way. The top-tier 26 or older always give a sense of high maintenance which I don't really want to deal with. Or maybe, I'm just not looking at the right places or the right ones.

  13. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this isn't supported on iPhone. Unless I'm mistaken, you'd have to side-load the SA app from an existing app (that came from the store).
    You can open SA on Safari one time and add it to the homescreen. It'll basically be like an app, only that you won't get any notifications.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Most of the "girls" posting these days seem to be writing one sentence in their bio, maybe 6-8 words, and one picture I'm willing to bet that these are actually guys sitting in some house in some other country, posting hundreds of ads a day through a computer not an app.

    My estimate is that about 60-65 percent of the profiles are fake.
    The biggest give for me in those cases is they have their "hot" pictures public and usually no private pics. Even if these may not be guys scamming, those are just these girls trying to get as much attention as possible with an intention to scam.

  14. #4870
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this isn't supported on iPhone. Unless I'm mistaken, you'd have to side-load the SA app from an existing app (that came from the store).
    I know this is getting off on a tangent since we should be talking about non-pros versus having a technical discussion but not knowing much about iphones, I assume an app won't function on a iphone unless it's been approved and downloaded from the the apple app store? If that's the case, I could see SA setting a more mobile friendly version of their website.

  15. #4869

    Not on iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    they could just have you download the app directly from their website.
    I'm pretty sure this isn't supported on iPhone. Unless I'm mistaken, you'd have to side-load the SA app from an existing app (that came from the store).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape